USPLabs Names Mullet/Kenton Internet Science Coordinator, welcome!

USPlabs is proud to announce Kenton as Internet Science Coordinator(ISC). In short, Kenton is my replacement and will coordinate all internet related marketing, customer service, and education. His passion for USPlabs made this move a no brainer. Plus, he already recieves free healthcare:}:stick:

USPLabs has made a great business move. I'm excited to watch Kenton grow within the company and in life.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow congrats man good luck wit the new position mullet!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey fellas! I am ridiculously pumped for this, and now you will have to harass me instead of J. Seriously though, Jacob is entrusting me with a lot here, and I am ready to step into a larger role and prove myself.

We are going to to BIG, BIG THINGS at USP Labs in the coming months, and I am ridiculously happy to be part of that.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
awesome, mullet is the man for the job

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey fellas! I am ridiculously pumped for this, and now you will have to harass me instead of J.
Oh good, how about some samples of that new fat burner then? :D or wait, was that not harassing enough?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, he is way to excited about that huh? He's dying to pass 'that' part on to me.

:p;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any chance USP will be importing you for the Arnold?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What has the world turned to - A Mullet running things? Noooooooooo!

Congrats man!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
A black cloud has fallen over Anabolic Minds....
Just kidding congrats mullet!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Kenton, very well deserved....
b

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Congrats mullet! Jacob congrats on GNC as well. Just make they price your $hit right. :D I don't want to have to shell out $80 for some AP in a pinch.:D

Congrats mullet! Jacob congrats on GNC as well. Just make they price your $hit right. :D I don't want to have to shell out $80 for some AP in a pinch.:D
Just swing over to VS for that purpose:} The corporate dogs make the rules....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Screw the Arnold, we may bring Mullet to meet with the big dogs at GNC.....Since, we are in all the corporate stores in a few months!
Mully in the heazy!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, Mulletsoldier! Big role. I am sure your shoulders are broad enough to carry the huge responsibility. Now, show them how it's done! :thumbsup:

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Mullet. Nice move Jacob.

tattoopierced1

congrats.. and now a special song dedicated for Mullet:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMH07qHmc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Mullet!

USP does have good pricing at VS though. Picked up some P-slin last week ;)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats mullet, and I also have to say nice work on the AP manual. It's quite detailed, although the formatting makes it a bit hard to read through. Perhaps I had my reader zoomed in too much, that could also be part of the problem lol. I'll PM you some suggestions I thought of.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Who's Mullet?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Mullet!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
First order of business Mullet, help your Canadian brothers' get USP stuff locally, i would LOVEEEEEEE to see it available at Herc's and Sport Nutrition Depot stores.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yea it's hard to find word of USP anywhere here in Canada! Everybody at the gym has never even heard of them.
But i give USP supplements to my buddies and then they nag me for more, lol. I gave some P-slin and AP to a female fitness competitor of mine and she'll be logging them once she finishes doing her upcoming show and photo shoot, she is unwillling to try anythig new in her contest prep, but i can't really blame her. She used the combo for one week and put on 5lbs of muscle and complained that none of her clothes were fitting right, lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Kenton. To think it was but 2 years ago I was bouncing you on my knee. At least that's what I told you it was.. my "knee".

SC in the hizzy

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Kenton. To think it was but 2 years ago I was bouncing you on my knee. At least that's what I told you it was.. my "knee".

SC in the hizzy
Dude - I thought you retired (like twice)?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I took a haitus.. I've done it twice or three times now. Sometimes I get too upset with all the knuckleheads (I think I'm an elitist) and I need to take about a month of lamaze class to get centered... I came close to having a butt baby so I kiboshed the lamaze.

Good to hear from you JimmyHo. Looks like you're packing some burners judging from you avy. ;)

Kenton shaves his legs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a dirty knee. And I only shaved them because you told me you don't like the abrasive feel of too much hair Ubi.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
New Avy would be nice...

Congrats on the position man, quite a responsibility. But I know you will do well. Nice work.