AP Manual!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well fellas, it's finally here. I finished putting the last touches on it, and with Jacob's blessing, here it is.

Now, this isn't the end all and be all of AP questions, but we feel it covers the major bases and provides a pretty easy to use guide.

Let me know what you think, modifications can always be made!

MODS, sticky please!?

Well fellas, it's finally here. I finished putting the last touches on it, and with Jacob's blessing, here it is.

Now, this isn't the end all and be all of AP questions, but we feel it covers the major bases and provides a pretty easy to use guide.

Let me know what you think, modifications can always be made!

MODS, sticky please!?
Great Job Mullet and Folks, if you are on the internet and come across some AP confusion send them to this thread..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes its here...ill read it after class but thanks man

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Great Job Mullet and Folks, if you are on the internet and come across some AP confusion send them to this thread..
Will do Jacob! This FAQ for carb responsive and non-responsive will alleviate a lot of frustration/confusion. Thanks for the clarification!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job!

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Ah coo. I"m carbohydrate responsive.

I"m still unsure if, for example, oats & whey are a good meal to have post AP, in terms of a pre workout meal, since wont a lot of blood be in my stomach processing the food & not in my muscles, for growth?

Other than that, the manual is very informative! Well done guys! Is there a P-Slin manual in the works?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, the dosing instructions are virtually identical.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Gahhhhhh!!!! I can't open ittttttttttt!!!!!!

It says there's a problem with the file that could not be repaired.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
...nevermind...

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Nice job. How come you put broccoli and cauliflower as carb sources when they're not really high in carbs. According to calorieking.com 1 5 inch long spear is 2g carbs.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job. How come you put broccoli and cauliflower as carb sources when they're not really high in carbs. According to calorieking.com 1 5 inch long spear is 2g carbs.
Because they are perfect for Endos as trace carb sources. I believe a cup has 10 grams, which is a nice addition to a half-bagel, or half-cup of oats. Plus, they are ridiculously nutritious.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Because they are perfect for Endos as trace carb sources. I believe a cup has 10 grams, which is a nice addition to a half-bagel, or half-cup of oats. Plus, they are ridiculously nutritious.
Can't go wrong with Broccoli

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Good guide, now I can just send the pdf along to folks when I recommend the supp without going into a diatribe about how to properly use it.

As for the broccoli, ever since I heard that Arnold pizza delivery recording on Youtube I haven't thought of the brocc the same way since...

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tead the full write up on Anabolic Pump yet so I apologize in advance...

How woulkd vinegar +ALA p0lay out with Anabolic Pump?

Fort that matter,fibrates/sesamin could,make for a decent damage control stack with AP.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sesamin + AP would be an amazing stack.

I guess it would depend on your personal preference for ALA, Colin. I would not recommend it, as it may be counterproductive, but that is up to you.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump, as I've seen some AP questions floating around.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job on the AP manual mullet!

Soccer00

Awards
I have a question for one of the USPS reps...
Just started AP along with Relentless, take 1 w/ pre workout about 2 hours before w/ 40 ish carbs, 1 before my pwo relentless, and 1 1 hr later with my pwo meal. I have had some stomach discomfort since starting this protocol(could be due to slight increase in carbs and fiber), could it be from the 2 ap doses so close together? If I omit one of the 2 later does should it be the pwo drink one or the pwo meal one?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a question for one of the USPS reps...
Just started AP along with Relentless, take 1 w/ pre workout about 2 hours before w/ 40 ish carbs, 1 before my pwo relentless, and 1 1 hr later with my pwo meal. I have had some stomach discomfort since starting this protocol(could be due to slight increase in carbs and fiber), could it be from the 2 ap doses so close together? If I omit one of the 2 later does should it be the pwo drink one or the pwo meal one?
Sorry, I'm somewhat confused. Do you wait two hours before dosing AP for your PWO meal?

Soccer00

Awards
no, I have 1 dose 15-20 prior to prewo meal (which is 2 hrs before wo), 1 dose prior to my pwo shake (relentless), and then another does an hour later before a meal. Could the last two does proximity be the cause of upset stomach?

no, I have 1 dose 15-20 prior to prewo meal (which is 2 hrs before wo), 1 dose prior to my pwo shake (relentless), and then another does an hour later before a meal. Could the last two does proximity be the cause of upset stomach?

Yes, either use it with Relentless or with the Meal. Try both but I would go with relentless.

dansyerman

Awards
AP Manual.

Hello , just read the manual, a little bit confused, I am about to start taking AP for the first time, (Carbohydrate non-responsive, Carbohydrate responsive, Carbohydrate reactive), How do I know which categorie I am, or belong to.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello , just read the manual, a little bit confused, I am about to start taking AP for the first time, (Carbohydrate non-responsive, Carbohydrate responsive, Carbohydrate reactive), How do I know which categorie I am, or belong to.
It lists in the manual, they correspond how you naturally react to carbohydrates.

Carb Non Responsive: You do not respond to carbs in any manner.

Cab Responsive: You respond well to carbs.

Carb Reactive: You react negatively to carbs.

cjbadboy

Awards
I figure that i am a carb non-responder so i am making 70% of my intake oats and i was wondering what are the best sources of simple carbs to add along with the oats?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I figure that i am a carb non-responder so i am making 70% of my intake oats and i was wondering what are the best sources of simple carbs to add along with the oats?
Dextrose
Maltodextrin
Waxy Maize Starch

Personally however, I'd forego those and choose some nutritious fruit sources

Berries (any kind)
Bananas
Oranges
etc

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dextrose
Maltodextrin
Waxy Maize Starch

Personally however, I'd forego those and choose some nutritious fruit sources

Berries (any kind)
Bananas
Oranges
etc
Mullet - any reason why you don't favour WMS? Bananas and blueberries certainly work a treat

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet - any reason why you don't favour WMS? Bananas and blueberries certainly work a treat
I just never caught onto the craze; for me, even if simple and complex carbs react completely similar in an exercise environment, I would rather eat something which has massive free-radical scavenging ability, high levels of vitamins, anticarcinogens, and other compounds for total body health than an empty carb.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just never caught onto the craze; for me, even if simple and complex carbs react completely similar in an exercise environment, I would rather eat something which has massive free-radical scavenging ability, high levels of vitamins, anticarcinogens, and other compounds for total body health than an empty carb.

Word.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mullet - have you ever used unprocessed honey as a high GI carb source - rather than 'empty', it's loaded full of goodies.

I think the trick would be having your post-WO carbs at a cetain temp to keep the honey properly liquified

Comments?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natural Honey is good-to-go in my books.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did i miss this one...

this is a great reference... Nice work Mullet (i am going to eventully get tired of saying that, so enjoy it now!) :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did i miss this one...

this is a great reference... Nice work Mullet (i am going to eventully get tired of saying that, so enjoy it now!) :)
Thanks bruv, I hope you like it. It's not very technical, but that was the point. People needed to know how to use Anabolic Pump, more than why it worked.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indefinitely, as long as you are seeing results.

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hi Mullet,

I've just got my AP today, hoping to start using it in the next couple of days...got a couple of queires for you:
I do fasted cardio, and usually only have whey shake afterward, should I just wait and use AP like at lunch time on those days?
2. On weight days I train at 7:15am, and have oats before - so I can have AP before breakfast, would it be beneficial to have more oats post workout and have another dose of AP?

Oh, I'm Type II carb reactive "skinny fat boy"!!

Sorry to be a pain!

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I may try P-Slin, but overall, I was disappointed with this supplement. On Day 25 now and haven't really noticed anything. I'm sure it works for some people due to the logs on this site, but I was probably one of those non-responders, unfortunately. I tried with simple and complex CHO, but none worked.

Question: is P-Slin used in the same manner as AP, taken 15 minutes before a meal?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Mullet,

I've just got my AP today, hoping to start using it in the next couple of days...got a couple of queires for you:
I do fasted cardio, and usually only have whey shake afterward, should I just wait and use AP like at lunch time on those days?
2. On weight days I train at 7:15am, and have oats before - so I can have AP before breakfast, would it be beneficial to have more oats post workout and have another dose of AP?

Oh, I'm Type II carb reactive "skinny fat boy"!!

Sorry to be a pain!
AP should allow you to utilize carbohydrates after your fasted cardio. May I ask why you are not already? Carbohydrates should be a part of a balanced Post-WO meal, IMO.

I would dose before.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may try P-Slin, but overall, I was disappointed with this supplement. On Day 25 now and haven't really noticed anything. I'm sure it works for some people due to the logs on this site, but I was probably one of those non-responders, unfortunately. I tried with simple and complex CHO, but none worked.

Question: is P-Slin used in the same manner as AP, taken 15 minutes before a meal?
What effects you were looking for, primarily? Was it that no 'pump' effect was noticed, or no body composition changes whatsoever?

Yes, it works in the same manner.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Neither the "pump" effect nor body composition changes. I was eating around maintenance but added a lot of cardio into my routine so I was burning excess calories/day.

So if P-Slin is used in the same manner, how are they different?