AP Manual!!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?
    I would take a reactive approach; merely because your adolescent obesity could have negatively affected your Insulin Sensitivity.
    •   

3. thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly

4. Quote Originally Posted by tjc View Post
    thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly
    No problem!

5. would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)
    It should help with increasing endurance for the cardio and it will help to maintain your physique while not lifting.

7. This is my second go around with AP. First time around I didn't gain any weight but I added about an inch to my waist. I felt a small pump, but nothing spectacular.

Same problem is already starting this time around. I haven't added any carbs aside from my normal diet, probably getting about 150g-180g a day split between breakfast/pre/postworkout. I am also not feeling the pump either, but I do have a bit of extra energy in the gym so that is a positive.

Any tips or ideas on how to improve my response to AP?

I'm eating 16x's bodyweight in calories, about a 40/30/30 protein/carb/fat ratio.

8. The best thing I can recommend is to read Mullet's AP manual and find out what would work best for your body type.

9. I read the manual and I'm Carb-Reactive or whatever...I don't easily gain muscle or fat...but my question is, will a 'lean-out' diet constitute as an AP-compatible meal?

I'm starting P90X and was wondering if the diet (I don't exactly know it, but I heard that it's a lean-out diet) would be good for mass gains if I took AP with it...if not, is there someone or a site that could construct a mass gain diet for me? I'm not that good with doing it myself lol.
    Last edited by Ray Ray; 09-07-2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Not specific enough

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray View Post
    I read the manual and I'm Carb-Reactive or whatever...I don't easily gain muscle or fat...but my question is, will a 'lean-out' diet constitute as an AP-compatible meal?

I'm starting P90X and was wondering if the diet (I don't exactly know it, but I heard that it's a lean-out diet) would be good for mass gains if I took AP with it...if not, is there someone or a site that could construct a mass gain diet for me? I'm not that good with doing it myself lol.
    You want a mass gaining diet eh?

No one can give you a diet that is specific to you without knowing your stats. However, it is an important ability to be able to construct your own diets. Check out this article that I have written that teaches you everything you need to know to build the perfect mass diet:

http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.c...nutrition3.php

11. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    ... Check out this article that I have written that teaches you everything you need to know to build the perfect mass diet:

http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.c...nutrition3.php
    Great effort!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Awesome feedback! Look for a new version!
    you mean a version that wont make me sick after 3 weeks of use (seriously not bashing)

13. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    you mean a version that wont make me sick after 3 weeks of use (seriously not bashing)
    A new Anabolic Pump manual. Our formula is extremely successful, we will not be changing it anytime soon.

As far as your sickness... If you can elaborate, i am sure we can help you.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

14. well i dont want to bash AP because i got som help from mullet but im to scard to try and dose again because of the deathly pain and sickness i got from using it. i mean i used it for about 2 weeks and gaind almost 12 lbs, no joke it really worked just like the hype write up. Unfoutunelty i got geardea from drinking out of a cow troff lol, then every time i took a cap omg i would crap for about 6 hous and puke while craping, yah super bad not to metion loseing like 10 lbs a week, because i thought i was sick, so stopd taking it but still lost 22 lbs from the geardea. Yah supper bad spring break, but now back full force and and i got antibiotics and i followd up with gut heath, this was back in april

15. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    well i dont want to bash AP because i got som help from mullet but im to scard to try and dose again because of the deathly pain and sickness i got from using it. i mean i used it for about 2 weeks and gaind almost 12 lbs, no joke it really worked just like the hype write up. Unfoutunelty i got geardea from drinking out of a cow troff lol, then every time i took a cap omg i would crap for about 6 hous and puke while craping, yah super bad not to metion loseing like 10 lbs a week, because i thought i was sick, so stopd taking it but still lost 22 lbs from the geardea. Yah supper bad spring break, but now back full force and and i got antibiotics and i followd up with gut heath, this was back in april
    Interesting story! Just to clarify, was it the AP or drinking milk out of cow's troff which caused your sickness?

If it was the latter scenario, the AP may have exacerbated (made worse) your condition! If you can clarify that, it would help me a lot in terms of helping you.

16. well i dont think u remeber me lol, i drank water outa the troff and got the parasite giardia, and as u may or may not know it causes bloating cramps vomiting preatty much wasting like syndrom (like from AIDS). You told me that AP was causing an antibactrial efect trying to exspell the parasite. well yes i was sick and AP made the symptoms unreal. evan after a long while i tryd to dose again and i felt the food pump as always, but as soon as i felt good it got bad super fast. Its like everything that i eat on top of the pill is thrown up and everything under the pill id crapd out(pure liquid) But i dont know if i could muster the strength to dose again!

17. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    well i dont think u remeber me lol, i drank water outa the troff and got the parasite giardia, and as u may or may not know it causes bloating cramps vomiting preatty much wasting like syndrom (like from AIDS). You told me that AP was causing an antibactrial efect trying to exspell the parasite. well yes i was sick and AP made the symptoms unreal. evan after a long while i tryd to dose again and i felt the food pump as always, but as soon as i felt good it got bad super fast. Its like everything that i eat on top of the pill is thrown up and everything under the pill id crapd out(pure liquid) But i dont know if i could muster the strength to dose again!
    Can you possibly show me the thread where we had the initial discussion?

18. i pm,d you when we where talking but ive just told u everthing that was in all of the PMs

19. this is wat u told me to do the only thing is am bulking now and dont want to come home and dose it and lose 10lbs in one night!

If you've become extremely ill, I would begin by using half the dosage - simply break the cap open, split in half inside another empty gel cap, and dose in that manner. That may alleviate some of the discomfort and sickness you've been experiencing.

20. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    this is wat u told me to do the only thing is am bulking now and dont want to come home and dose it and lose 10lbs in one night!

If you've become extremely ill, I would begin by using half the dosage - simply break the cap open, split in half inside another empty gel cap, and dose in that manner. That may alleviate some of the discomfort and sickness you've been experiencing.
    Ah, but I don't believe you informed me at the time you had drank out of a cow troff, AWG.

21. ya i will try it on a day that i dont work or have school, that way if i get sick i can be on mi throne allday lol
    but i really hope that it dose work for me again

22. What the fock were you doing drinking from a cow trough?

Jeezus man, I wouldn't blame any illness I had on the supplements I was taking....
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

23. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    ya i will try it on a day that i dont work or have school, that way if i get sick i can be on mi throne allday lol
    but i really hope that it dose work for me again
    That is a solid plan. However, what I am trying to saw AWG, is that you never informed me you drank out of a cow trough previously; that being the case, it is really hard for me to say conclusively that AP caused your illness and/or reaction. In our first conversations, you failed to include that minor detail.
  24. dpfisher

Is desensitization to AP common?

I'm most of the way through a bottle and when I started, I only had to wait 15 mins to feel it and be ready to eat, now my lead time is ~40 mins

25. Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Is desensitization to AP common?

I'm most of the way through a bottle and when I started, I only had to wait 15 mins to feel it and be ready to eat, now my lead time is ~40 mins
    Yes, this happens.

With some it takes a bottle, some it takes three.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM: AP/USA Today Big10 - Posting/Whore Power Poll
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 01:40 PM
  2. According to AP, BCAA's are bad...
    By picasso in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
  3. AP Test Prop
    By needmassx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 09:06 PM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
  5. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM