AP Manual!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That would be dependent on the mechanism of action for DTH. However, I can say very briefly, that while they may not have direct synergy, they may make for an impressive stack. I am not aware what 'DTH' is, though?
    DTH -diesel test hardcore basically increases free test while controlling estrogen ...i would think APs ability to let eat more calories while staying lean would make the extra test in your body that much more effective?

2. Great manual, Mullet!
    I must admit, Anabolic Pump works! I had doubts about it, but for 2 weeks now, my work outs have been increasingly better and better. I am eating more carbs, but somehow leaning out. I'm amazed, thruthfully! My vascularity is off the wall; my wife is shocked about how much they're sticking out now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Great manual, Mullet!
    I must admit, Anabolic Pump works! I had doubts about it, but for 2 weeks now, my work outs have been increasingly better and better. I am eating more carbs, but somehow leaning out. I'm amazed, thruthfully! My vascularity is off the wall; my wife is shocked about how much they're sticking out now.
    Awesome feedback! Look for a new version!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    ooooooooo snap...

ETA?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hahar! Something's up! What could it be now?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Hahar! Something's up! What could it be now?
    No, no, not a new version of AP.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, no, not a new version of AP.
    Let's nip that rumour in the bud before it gets out of hand!

8. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Let's nip that rumour in the bud before it gets out of hand!
    Yeah, well if you read the original post mine was in reference to, his first comment was "Great Manual". To which I replied: awesome feedback, look for a new one.

9. right right... i totally understood that it was simply a new manual...

wow, things explode quickly
  10. countryboy

good manual , was very helpful

11. I notice you didn't mention wholemeal bread in your user manual. Any reason for this??

12. Quote Originally Posted by kmart23 View Post
    I notice you didn't mention wholemeal bread in your user manual. Any reason for this??
    Nope.

Seriously, it just slipped my mind. This was more or less a quick reference guide, and not an end-all-be-all scenario.

13. does this manual apply to p slin too?(timing wise) or should i just wait 15 min?

14. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    does this manual apply to p slin too?(timing wise) or should i just wait 15 min?
    I think you should just try waiting 15 minutes for P-Slin. It is a whole different ball game.

15. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    I think you should just try waiting 15 minutes for P-Slin. It is a whole different ball game.
    will do, thanks.

16. I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?
    I would take a reactive approach; merely because your adolescent obesity could have negatively affected your Insulin Sensitivity.

18. thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly

19. Quote Originally Posted by tjc View Post
    thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly
    No problem!

20. would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)

21. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)
    It should help with increasing endurance for the cardio and it will help to maintain your physique while not lifting.

22. This is my second go around with AP. First time around I didn't gain any weight but I added about an inch to my waist. I felt a small pump, but nothing spectacular.

Same problem is already starting this time around. I haven't added any carbs aside from my normal diet, probably getting about 150g-180g a day split between breakfast/pre/postworkout. I am also not feeling the pump either, but I do have a bit of extra energy in the gym so that is a positive.

Any tips or ideas on how to improve my response to AP?

I'm eating 16x's bodyweight in calories, about a 40/30/30 protein/carb/fat ratio.

23. The best thing I can recommend is to read Mullet's AP manual and find out what would work best for your body type.

24. I read the manual and I'm Carb-Reactive or whatever...I don't easily gain muscle or fat...but my question is, will a 'lean-out' diet constitute as an AP-compatible meal?

I'm starting P90X and was wondering if the diet (I don't exactly know it, but I heard that it's a lean-out diet) would be good for mass gains if I took AP with it...if not, is there someone or a site that could construct a mass gain diet for me? I'm not that good with doing it myself lol.
    Last edited by Ray Ray; 09-07-2008 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Not specific enough

25. Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray View Post
    I read the manual and I'm Carb-Reactive or whatever...I don't easily gain muscle or fat...but my question is, will a 'lean-out' diet constitute as an AP-compatible meal?

I'm starting P90X and was wondering if the diet (I don't exactly know it, but I heard that it's a lean-out diet) would be good for mass gains if I took AP with it...if not, is there someone or a site that could construct a mass gain diet for me? I'm not that good with doing it myself lol.
    You want a mass gaining diet eh?

No one can give you a diet that is specific to you without knowing your stats. However, it is an important ability to be able to construct your own diets. Check out this article that I have written that teaches you everything you need to know to build the perfect mass diet:

http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.c...nutrition3.php

26. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    ... Check out this article that I have written that teaches you everything you need to know to build the perfect mass diet:

http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.c...nutrition3.php
    Great effort!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    you mean a version that wont make me sick after 3 weeks of use (seriously not bashing)

28. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    you mean a version that wont make me sick after 3 weeks of use (seriously not bashing)
    A new Anabolic Pump manual. Our formula is extremely successful, we will not be changing it anytime soon.

As far as your sickness... If you can elaborate, i am sure we can help you.

29. well i dont want to bash AP because i got som help from mullet but im to scard to try and dose again because of the deathly pain and sickness i got from using it. i mean i used it for about 2 weeks and gaind almost 12 lbs, no joke it really worked just like the hype write up. Unfoutunelty i got geardea from drinking out of a cow troff lol, then every time i took a cap omg i would crap for about 6 hous and puke while craping, yah super bad not to metion loseing like 10 lbs a week, because i thought i was sick, so stopd taking it but still lost 22 lbs from the geardea. Yah supper bad spring break, but now back full force and and i got antibiotics and i followd up with gut heath, this was back in april

30. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    well i dont want to bash AP because i got som help from mullet but im to scard to try and dose again because of the deathly pain and sickness i got from using it. i mean i used it for about 2 weeks and gaind almost 12 lbs, no joke it really worked just like the hype write up. Unfoutunelty i got geardea from drinking out of a cow troff lol, then every time i took a cap omg i would crap for about 6 hous and puke while craping, yah super bad not to metion loseing like 10 lbs a week, because i thought i was sick, so stopd taking it but still lost 22 lbs from the geardea. Yah supper bad spring break, but now back full force and and i got antibiotics and i followd up with gut heath, this was back in april
    Interesting story! Just to clarify, was it the AP or drinking milk out of cow's troff which caused your sickness?

If it was the latter scenario, the AP may have exacerbated (made worse) your condition! If you can clarify that, it would help me a lot in terms of helping you.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM: AP/USA Today Big10 - Posting/Whore Power Poll
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 01:40 PM
  2. According to AP, BCAA's are bad...
    By picasso in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
  3. AP Test Prop
    By needmassx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 09:06 PM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
  5. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM