AP Manual!!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You have books, wow, holding out on the knowledge..are you F&cker!


    Shh...


  2. how did i miss this one...

    this is a great reference... Nice work Mullet (i am going to eventully get tired of saying that, so enjoy it now!)
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  3. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    how did i miss this one...

    this is a great reference... Nice work Mullet (i am going to eventully get tired of saying that, so enjoy it now!)
    Thanks bruv, I hope you like it. It's not very technical, but that was the point. People needed to know how to use Anabolic Pump, more than why it worked.
    •   
       


  4. how long can 1 use AP? 1 month? or longer?

  5. Indefinitely, as long as you are seeing results.

  6. Hi Mullet,

    I've just got my AP today, hoping to start using it in the next couple of days...got a couple of queires for you:
    I do fasted cardio, and usually only have whey shake afterward, should I just wait and use AP like at lunch time on those days?
    2. On weight days I train at 7:15am, and have oats before - so I can have AP before breakfast, would it be beneficial to have more oats post workout and have another dose of AP?

    Oh, I'm Type II carb reactive "skinny fat boy"!!

    Sorry to be a pain!

  7. I may try P-Slin, but overall, I was disappointed with this supplement. On Day 25 now and haven't really noticed anything. I'm sure it works for some people due to the logs on this site, but I was probably one of those non-responders, unfortunately. I tried with simple and complex CHO, but none worked.

    Question: is P-Slin used in the same manner as AP, taken 15 minutes before a meal?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by he-man View Post
    Hi Mullet,

    I've just got my AP today, hoping to start using it in the next couple of days...got a couple of queires for you:
    I do fasted cardio, and usually only have whey shake afterward, should I just wait and use AP like at lunch time on those days?
    2. On weight days I train at 7:15am, and have oats before - so I can have AP before breakfast, would it be beneficial to have more oats post workout and have another dose of AP?

    Oh, I'm Type II carb reactive "skinny fat boy"!!

    Sorry to be a pain!
    AP should allow you to utilize carbohydrates after your fasted cardio. May I ask why you are not already? Carbohydrates should be a part of a balanced Post-WO meal, IMO.

    I would dose before.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    I may try P-Slin, but overall, I was disappointed with this supplement. On Day 25 now and haven't really noticed anything. I'm sure it works for some people due to the logs on this site, but I was probably one of those non-responders, unfortunately. I tried with simple and complex CHO, but none worked.

    Question: is P-Slin used in the same manner as AP, taken 15 minutes before a meal?
    What effects you were looking for, primarily? Was it that no 'pump' effect was noticed, or no body composition changes whatsoever?

    Yes, it works in the same manner.

  10. Neither the "pump" effect nor body composition changes. I was eating around maintenance but added a lot of cardio into my routine so I was burning excess calories/day.

    So if P-Slin is used in the same manner, how are they different?

  11. One product (Anabolic Pump) is meant to modulate energy expenditure pathways as a whole - upregulating genes responsible for energy storage (and efficient energy metabolism) in myocytes, while deregulating energy storage mechanisms in adipocytes.

    The other (P-Slin) is more exclusive to glucose homeostasis as a whole. The GS in P-Slin increases the efficiency of Pancreatic islet cells, and regulates Insulin release. The direct mitigation of Insulin release dictates more glycogen storage, and less induction of lipolysis and prevention of adipogenesis than, Anabolic Pump.

  12. do you need to cycle of AP? im almost done with my first bottle and love it but am wondering if it would be less effective the second time around without taking a break between bottles.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jman3967 View Post
    do you need to cycle of AP? im almost done with my first bottle and love it but am wondering if it would be less effective the second time around.
    No, not necessarily. AP will continually help to increase the efficiency of glucose and energy metabolism; however, with that being said, the 'pump' may be somewhat diminished due to desensitization to increased glycogen storage. That is, your cells may have reached a storage limit, but Anabolic Pump will still regulate AMPk/p38-MAPk mitigated energy expenditure mechanisms, still attenuate PPAR family, and most definitely still induce lipolysis and inhibit adipogenesis because of it!

  14. ha nice i <3 AP ... would stacking it with something like DTH create a synergistic effect and make both more effective?

  15. That would be dependent on the mechanism of action for DTH. However, I can say very briefly, that while they may not have direct synergy, they may make for an impressive stack. I am not aware what 'DTH' is, though?

  16. this kinda sucks..im type I carb reactive and it says your body has to adjust. i bough the bottle today and will start monday....let me see if i have this straight. im gonna take my ap 30-45 mins before a 20-30g complex carb meal....and adjust what according to what? lol. slowly adjust carbs? and if i get hypo before 30 mins then play with the timing? gotta clear this up by monday. i want this snit to work!
    any other type I carb reactives get this to work? and how is your timing?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    this kinda sucks..im type I carb reactive and it says your body has to adjust. i bough the bottle today and will start monday....let me see if i have this straight. im gonna take my ap 30-45 mins before a 20-30g complex carb meal....and adjust what according to what? lol. slowly adjust carbs? and if i get hypo before 30 mins then play with the timing? gotta clear this up by monday. i want this snit to work!
    any other type I carb reactives get this to work? and how is your timing?
    Huh?

    The Manual was more or less written for those as a guide, who have previous experience (or troubles) with the product. Dose the product per label instructions, and experiment from there!

  18. im saying.....im type I car reactive....how do i make this thing work before i dose monday lol

  19. Quote Originally Posted by TNASTYII View Post
    im saying.....im type I car reactive....how do i make this thing work before i dose monday lol
    And I'm saying, attempt to dose the product as per label instructions first, and experiment from there.

  20. well you said huh? lol. i gotcha tho

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    That would be dependent on the mechanism of action for DTH. However, I can say very briefly, that while they may not have direct synergy, they may make for an impressive stack. I am not aware what 'DTH' is, though?
    DTH -diesel test hardcore basically increases free test while controlling estrogen ...i would think APs ability to let eat more calories while staying lean would make the extra test in your body that much more effective?

  22. Great manual, Mullet!
    I must admit, Anabolic Pump works! I had doubts about it, but for 2 weeks now, my work outs have been increasingly better and better. I am eating more carbs, but somehow leaning out. I'm amazed, thruthfully! My vascularity is off the wall; my wife is shocked about how much they're sticking out now.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Great manual, Mullet!
    I must admit, Anabolic Pump works! I had doubts about it, but for 2 weeks now, my work outs have been increasingly better and better. I am eating more carbs, but somehow leaning out. I'm amazed, thruthfully! My vascularity is off the wall; my wife is shocked about how much they're sticking out now.
    Awesome feedback! Look for a new version!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Awesome feedback! Look for a new version!
    ooooooooo snap...

    ETA?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Awesome feedback! Look for a new version!
    Hahar! Something's up! What could it be now?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Hahar! Something's up! What could it be now?
    No, no, not a new version of AP.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    No, no, not a new version of AP.
    Let's nip that rumour in the bud before it gets out of hand!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Let's nip that rumour in the bud before it gets out of hand!
    Yeah, well if you read the original post mine was in reference to, his first comment was "Great Manual". To which I replied: awesome feedback, look for a new one.

  29. right right... i totally understood that it was simply a new manual...

    wow, things explode quickly
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  30. countryboy
    countryboy's Avatar

    good manual , was very helpful

  31. I notice you didn't mention wholemeal bread in your user manual. Any reason for this??

  32. Quote Originally Posted by kmart23 View Post
    I notice you didn't mention wholemeal bread in your user manual. Any reason for this??
    Nope.



    Seriously, it just slipped my mind. This was more or less a quick reference guide, and not an end-all-be-all scenario.

  33. does this manual apply to p slin too?(timing wise) or should i just wait 15 min?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by clownbaby1 View Post
    does this manual apply to p slin too?(timing wise) or should i just wait 15 min?
    I think you should just try waiting 15 minutes for P-Slin. It is a whole different ball game.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    I think you should just try waiting 15 minutes for P-Slin. It is a whole different ball game.
    will do, thanks.

  36. I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Fidelitas626 View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm insulin sensitive or not. I am a natural ecto, but I got fat as a kid and have since lost 70lbs. Should I follow the protocol for someone who is carb responsive, non-responsive, or reactive?
    I would take a reactive approach; merely because your adolescent obesity could have negatively affected your Insulin Sensitivity.

  38. thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly

  39. Quote Originally Posted by tjc View Post
    thanks a lot Mulletsoldier, just starting it for my first time on friday and that helps immensly
    No problem!

  40. would AP be good to use while eating at maintenence and not lifting for a week?(only doing LISS cardio)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AM: AP/USA Today Big10 - Posting/Whore Power Poll
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-27-2005, 01:40 PM
  2. According to AP, BCAA's are bad...
    By picasso in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
  3. AP Test Prop
    By needmassx3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 09:06 PM
  4. Iron Addicts Training Manual (Pt. 1&2)
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
  5. AP Sports- Boxer did not know he was taking steroids.
    By windwords7 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2002, 10:28 AM
Log in
Log in