Anabolic Pump/PowerFULL questions

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I have 3 questions if you guys don't mind :).

First one is about Anabolic Pump.I have read a few places and according to USP owner Jacob that Anabolic Pump increases the uptake of Creatine,would that also mean it can increase the uptake of other Aminos like Beta Alanine??

2nd AP question,I have used AP in the past and did not get much out of it,I still have 3 bottles and I was wondering if I could stack them with some stand alone Gymnema Sylvestre I picked up for cheap(bout $1 per bottle).I know AP is Berberine/Banaba and P-Slin is Banaba/Gymnema Sylvestre and it's often recommended to stack the 2 so I figured it be a good idea.

3rd question is about PowerFULL.I know PowerFULL raises GH and it's suggested to be taken pre-workout.I have seen Jacob recommend a stack of PowerFULL+Green Tea + ARGININE.There's a lot of discussion on another board with studies saying Arginine pre-workout actually LOWERS GH so I'm wondering is it a bad idea to stack the Arg with PFULL pre-workout??

Sorry for the long questions but I need to ask them lol.Thanks for any help.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established

First one is about Anabolic Pump.I have read a few places and according to USP owner Jacob that Anabolic Pump increases the uptake of Creatine,would that also mean it can increase the uptake of other Aminos like Beta Alanine??

2nd AP question,I have used AP in the past and did not get much out of it,I still have 3 bottles and I was wondering if I could stack them with some stand alone Gymnema Sylvestre I picked up for cheap(bout $1 per bottle).I know AP is Berberine/Banaba and P-Slin is Banaba/Gymnema Sylvestre and it's often recommended to stack the 2 so I figured it be a good idea.

3rd question is about PowerFULL.I know PowerFULL raises GH and it's suggested to be taken pre-workout.I have seen Jacob recommend a stack of PowerFULL+Green Tea + ARGININE.There's a lot of discussion on another board with studies saying Arginine pre-workout actually LOWERS GH so I'm wondering is it a bad idea to stack the Arg with PFULL pre-workout??

The AP helps the uptake of quite a few things into the muscle and i would say it may do this with BA.

As Gymnema Sylvestre is in P-Slin i would say yes if you have 3 bottles of AP then give it a go. What is the dosage suggested on the Gymnema Sylvestre bottle?

There are still many who use Arginine pre-workout for the pumps and the whole question of it lowering GH is still a little debatable. If Jacob has advised on this stack then he will have tried this and it must have worked for him to suggest it. :)

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
The AP helps the uptake of quite a few things into the muscle and i would say it may do this with BA.

As Gymnema Sylvestre is in P-Slin i would say yes if you have 3 bottles of AP then give it a go. What is the dosage suggested on the Gymnema Sylvestre bottle?

There are still many who use Arginine pre-workout for the pumps and the whole question of it lowering GH is still a little debatable. If Jacob has advised on this stack then he will have tried this and it must have worked for him to suggest it. :)
Thank you very much Mickfootie,I appreciate your help.

The dosage for the Gymnema I have is 800mg per 2 caps.It's Suggest use is 1-2 caps before meals.

Here's the link to the product. http://www.swansonvitamins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&SourceCode=INT999&productId=15751&R=15953&keyword=null&Ntt=Gymnema&Ntk=Level1&productDropBox=null&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&N=4294967181&brandDropBox=null&healthConcernDropBox=null

Good to know about the B.A,I got a 1000grams of it from NP.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much Mickfootie,I appreciate your help.

The dosage for the Gymnema I have is 800mg per 2 caps.It's Suggest use is 1-2 caps before meals.

Here's the link to the product. Swanson Health Products - Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf

Good to know about the B.A,I got a 1000grams of it from NP.
I would use just 1 cap of the Gymnema with 1 cap of the AP to start with and use the other 2 doses of AP on there own for now.
Use the Gymnema with the AP taken at the meal closest to your workout. ie: pre-workout meal. See how this goes then slowley progress from there. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

1) Yep, most definitely will.

2) Sounds fine, though check out the AP Manual which is coming out very soon, it addresses some concerns you might have on receiving no results from AP.

3) I have not seen that data, but I don't think it would exert enough of a dose-direct effect to negate that of PowerFULL's.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to hi-jack thread, but just wanted to comment on my first dose of powerfull. Aside from all that this product does, is it also a thermogenic? My body has been on fire all day :), does this mean hgh is increasing or something? Also i'm feeling very relaxed yet alert if that makes sense. All n all I feel good.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people do experience a slight stimulatory and/or light 'rush' effect from PFull.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Some people do experience a slight stimulatory and/or light 'rush' effect from PFull.
I am into my second week of using pfull and noticed the greatest effect during my workout. After 3 caps (new instructions) and my preworkout/nitric supplement I get such an intense focus, it is hard to describe aside from being "in the zone."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the dopamine at work spider. That intense mind-muscle connection is the feeling of increased dopamine-related muscular coordination, which is added to by the 'alpha-male' feeling of the PureSap. In my opinion, PowerFULL is one of the most underrated products on the market.

If you like PFull, wait for a few weeks when our new Test booster hits the market. It's hard to believe, but it blows PFull out of the water.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
That's the dopamine at work spider. That intense mind-muscle connection is the feeling of increased dopamine-related muscular coordination, which is added to by the 'alpha-male' feeling of the PureSap. In my opinion, PowerFULL is one of the most underrated products on the market.

If you like PFull, wait for a few weeks when our new Test booster hits the market. It's hard to believe, but it blows PFull out of the water.
Thanks mullet...just after i purchase 2 bottles of pfull! Just kidding. I have been wanting to try pfull for some time now and thought, "what the heck." Right now I am stacking Pfull with AP and Pslin. After one week, qualitatively I am more motivated for each workout and my appetite has increased. If we are speaking numbers, I am trying to dial in the right amount of carbs for P-slin and AP. So while the scale has not changed much, I am impressed due to the fact that I am hypocaloric AND haven't gained any fat. That alone, is impressing me about AP.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, don't be discouraged if the scale does not move up or down while on AP as sometimes the net weight remains but you have a positive fat:muscle ratio change. How are you dosing all three products, need any assistance there?

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established

It blows Pfull out the water :eek: Are the ingredients different from TNA? Does it contain fadogia?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience buddy, all will be revealed in time. Mostly because I've been sworn to secrecy on my life.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, don't be discouraged if the scale does not move up or down while on AP as sometimes the net weight remains but you have a positive fat:muscle ratio change. How are you dosing all three products, need any assistance there?
Don't worry Mullet, no discouragement here. All good things take time. I would rather slowly increase calories (looking for that sweet spot), putting on some LBM WHILE limiting fat gain, rather than haphhazardly increase calories to gain some unappreciated fat (I understand that gaining some is acceptable).

I take Pslin and Pfull on workout days (5 days a week). 1 cap of Pslin, wait 15-20 minutes and then consume my whey/milk/oat shake (about 75 grams of carbs). Then I wait 1.5 hour. Take 3 caps of Powerfull with preworkout/nitric supplment and hit the weights 30 minutes later. This week, instead of waiting 1.5 hours, then preworkout stack, I will wait 1 hour. So I hit the weights 1.5 hour after preworkout meal of whey/milk/oats.

(SORRY for the length)

After my workout I take 1 cap of AP, wait 15 minutes and then consume whey protein (50 grams) with grape juice/oats shake (about 100 grams of carbs). This week I will be adding some creatine (Green Magnitude and 2 scoops of Xtend).

On the days I workout, I take Powerfull (2 caps) 30 minutes prior to bed, or with my protein shake and vegetables (fibrous greens). I have been following the NEW instructions (Vitamin Shoppe revision???). So I take 5 days on, 2 days off. I workout 5 days straight, with 2 days off.

(SORRY for the length)

I take 3 AP 15-20 minutes prior to all high carb meals (3 times throughout the day).

Question:
1. This past week I increased my total carb intake from 150-200 (max) to approximately 300-400. I attempted to maximize the use of Pslin and AP by shifting carbs to meals that following the use of the above listed supplements. This meant LOWERING carbs in NON-pslin/ap meals and increasing carbs in Pslin/AP meals. What are you thoughts?
2. I will be increasing the carbs in Pslin/AP meals by about 10-15 grams this week. Last week, I experienced a bit of lethary about 30-45 after consuming my Pslin/AP meal. I have read that if this happens, one should increase carbs slowly. Why is that?

If I critiqued myself, I would say I need more balance in my diet and more vegetables...but. Things are slow, but I am working on it.

(SORRY for the length)

With all of this in mind, and after reading this post, see my initial review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85772-ap-pslin-pfull.html

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry Mullet, no discouragement here. All good things take time. I would rather slowly increase calories (looking for that sweet spot), putting on some LBM WHILE limiting fat gain, rather than haphhazardly increase calories to gain some unappreciated fat (I understand that gaining some is acceptable).

I take Pslin and Pfull on workout days (5 days a week). 1 cap of Pslin, wait 15-20 minutes and then consume my whey/milk/oat shake (about 75 grams of carbs). Then I wait 1.5 hour. Take 3 caps of Powerfull with preworkout/nitric supplment and hit the weights 30 minutes later. This week, instead of waiting 1.5 hours, then preworkout stack, I will wait 1 hour. So I hit the weights 1.5 hour after preworkout meal of whey/milk/oats.

(SORRY for the length)

After my workout I take 1 cap of AP, wait 15 minutes and then consume whey protein (50 grams) with grape juice/oats shake (about 100 grams of carbs). This week I will be adding some creatine (Green Magnitude and 2 scoops of Xtend).

On the days I workout, I take Powerfull 30 minutes prior to bed, or with my protein shake and vegetables (fibrous greens). I have been following the NEW instructions (Vitamin Shoppe revision???). So I take 5 days on, 2 days off. I workout 5 days straight, with 2 days off.

(SORRY for the length)

I take 3 AP 15-20 minutes prior to all high carb meals (3 times throughout the day).

Question:
1. This past week I increased my total carb intake from 150-200 (max) to approximately 300-400. I attempted to maximize the use of Pslin and AP by shifting carbs to meals that following the use of the above listed supplements. This meant LOWERING carbs in NON-pslin/ap meals and increasing carbs in Pslin/AP meals. What are you thoughts?
2. I will be increasing the carbs in Pslin/AP meals by about 10-15 grams this week. Last week, I experienced a bit of lethary about 30-45 after consuming my Pslin/AP meal. I have read that if this happens, one should increase carbs slowly. Why is that?

If I critiqued myself, I would say I need more balance in my diet and more vegetables...but. Things are slow, but I am working on it.

(SORRY for the length)

With all of this in mind, and after reading this post, see my initial review: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/85772-ap-pslin-pfull.html
First off, that looks like a solid dosing protocol for PowerFULL; you have separated the carbohydrates and PowerFULL enough that you will not negate its effects.

In terms of raising the carbs in AP/P-Slin meals, I agree that is a very favorable approach. In terms of the lethargy you might experience, it is because AP/P-Slin, as a direct result of its method of action, is lowering blood glucose by diverting it into muscle cells. This lack of glucose in the bloodstream can cause some lethargy, headaches, and lack of motivation. Simply increase the carbohydrate level, and/or reduce the wait time before eating. This should alleviate any problems you are having, and, ironically, is actually a good sign it is working.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
First off, that looks like a solid dosing protocol for PowerFULL; you have separated the carbohydrates and PowerFULL enough that you will not negate its effects.

In terms of raising the carbs in AP/P-Slin meals, I agree that is a very favorable approach. In terms of the lethargy you might experience, it is because AP/P-Slin, as a direct result of its method of action, is lowering blood glucose by diverting it into muscle cells. This lack of glucose in the bloodstream can cause some lethargy, headaches, and lack of motivation. Simply increase the carbohydrate level, and/or reduce the wait time before eating. This should alleviate any problems you are having, and, ironically, is actually a good sign it is working.
Thanks Mullet. You input is greatly appreciated!