What is Your ORAC value?--Hint inside

Your ORAC value will be impressive once you swallow a capsule. I mean the strongest in world.

The new theromogenic's ORAC value is off the sheezy! I have really impressed myself, and I'm unimpressive.

:box:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
what hint? How long!?:frustrate

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Your ORAC value will be impressive once you swallow a capsule. I mean the strongest in world.

The new theromogenic's ORAC value is off the sheezy! I have really impressed myself, and I'm unimpressive.

:box:
I disagree. You're very impressive.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pomegranate Extract? Wolfberry Extract? Blueberry Extract? Cocoa Polyphenols Extract?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prunes, Mangosteen/Xanthones?

matteoja

Awards
Acutally, knowing your penchant for Indian herbs, I bet it is a bad-a$$ extract of Turmeric

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Acutally, knowing your penchant for Indian herbs, I bet it is a bad-a$$ extract of Turmeric
Some good curry always seems to make me sweat...oh wait :run:

Hmm...I was thinking acai too, although I keep seeing stuff mention cacao beans too...the concept of ORAC values new to me though.

tekno

Awards
if the clue was "sheezy" its got to be goji berries, pronounced "go-shee". am i right?

matteoja

Awards
Whatever happened to luteolin anyway?? Cialabol was my first USPlabs purchase and it was phenomenal! I haven't tried Neovar to try to figure out whether it was the luteolin or the banaba though. Bring it back (along with Bolic, DNA, TNA :))

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree the cialabol was a great product, loved it stacked with AP. I have tried Neovar, and it is a good product, but it just was not as good with AP as cialabol. so I am wondering if the luteolin was the major difference.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jacob did you check the other thread the same as this already to see if any of my guesses were correct?