anabolic pump

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What am I supposed to feel from it? I take 1 cap in the morning with breakfast I consume 30-50 grams of protein with 50-80 grams of carbs mostly complex but do not feel much from it. Am I? Been on it for 3 weeks now.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be dosing 3x a day.

You may not 'feel' anything, perse.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do dose with each big meal.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What effects have you noticed? You may not feel the pump that others report, but you may have increased endurance, stamina, strength.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I didn't really feel the pump at first much, but i noticed i started putting a lot of clean weight, check out that video i posted up from the contest last month. You will get results just give it time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You may notice increased pumps and muscle fullness, and or mroe carb tolerance and lean mass gains while staying leaner.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not gained any thing so far but it has only been 3 weeks since using it. I have 3 bottles.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks and no gain even if you arent taking a supplement means you need to change something

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My carbs and protein with it are right on par. It is to early to tell. It is only my 1st time using it and its only been 3 weeks. Im sure it will pull threw. After all every one else feels it working.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Arent you running a cycle right now with a sh*t load of supplements as well?? From everything you should be seeing some results but, you will be unable to tell which supplements the results are coming from

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am taking some PH for pre work out other than than that my program is still the same. protein bcaa's vitamins etc the basics. The only thing I added was AP Powerfull and the ph.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't "feel" anything when I take it, but I definitely "feel" something if I take it and wait too long to eat, so I know it's doing SOMETHING. Plus I get hungry more often.