Who ever Finds it--WINS WINS WINS--1st hint inside

THe first hint is that you have to find it...

Second hint tomorrow..

Winner gets a nice prize but not sure how nice yet....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have to do with the name of the new thermo?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
1. Forces fat liberation from fat cells and increase metabolism
2. Specific cortisol inhibitor

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
insulin-mediated glucose transport signaling pathway

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
AMP-AMPK-p38 MAPK pathway

No it's specifically about an ingredient in the new thermogenic plus produc.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
thyroid stimulation pathway

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
glucocorticoid-stimulated PF2K/Fru-2,6-BPase by insulin

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
JNK in the insulin inhibition of glucocorticoid-stimulated PF2K/Fru-2,6-BPase gene expression

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Carbon fixation pathway
Fructose and mannose metabolism pathway
Glycolysis / Gluconeogenesis pathway
Insulin signaling pathway

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
1,3-dimethylamylamine same pathway as ephedrine? im new at this

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"by passes beta cells and stimulates fat loss like ephedrine but unlike ephedrine it will continue to work. Ephedrine down regulates Beta receptors so fat loss stops but jitters and addiction continues so you end up losing weight because of loss of appetite and muscle gets wasted away."

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
high ORAC value and selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid (Thread)

All part of the new Stimulant(out performs amphetamines)/fat burning/nootrophic/anabolic/ selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid/high ORAC value/adaptagenic that nourishes the adrenals!

The secret ingredient is 11b-hydroxysteroid

Please be right! Am I right Jacob?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs are you asking for the ingredient? It could be 20% corosolic acid extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa or banaba

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
All part of the new Stimulant(out performs amphetamines)/fat burning/nootrophic/anabolic/ selective inhibitor of 11b-hydroxysteroid/high ORAC value/adaptagenic that nourishes the adrenals!

USPLabs Ultra Premium Sports Supplements introduces its new anabolic-thermogenic freaturing a very precise extract shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1...

The extract that inhibits the enzyme of 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 is....

Carbenoxolone

"11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 is an NADPH-dependent enzyme highly expressed in key metabolic tissues including liver, adipose tissue, and the central nervous system.

In these tissues, HSD11B1 reduces cortisone to the active hormone cortisol that activates glucocorticoid receptors.

It is inhibited by carbenoxolone, a drug typically used in the treatment of peptic ulcers.

The protein encoded by this gene is a microsomal enzyme that catalyzes the conversion of the stress hormone cortisol to the inactive metabolite cortisone. In addition, the encoded protein can catalyze the reverse reaction, the conversion of cortisone to cortisol. Too much cortisol can lead to central obesity, and a particular variation in this gene has been associated with obesity and insulin resistance in children. Two transcript variants encoding the same protein have been found for this gene."

"Carbenoxolone, a synthetic derivative of glycyrrhizinic acid, is a licensed drug (in the UK) for oesophageal ulceration and inflammation. Other uses include treatment of oral and perioral lesions.

Carbenoxolone (aka Carbenoxylone, CBX) is also finding increasing use as a Connexon (a hemichannel made up of 6 connexin subunits) blocker and as a gap junction (2 connexons joined together) blocker."

Cortisol is a corticosteroid hormone produced by the zona fasciculata of the adrenal cortex (in the adrenal gland). It is a vital hormone that is often referred to as the "stress hormone" as it is involved in the response to stress. It increases blood pressure, blood sugar levels and has an immunosuppressive action. In pharmacology, the synthetic form of cortisol is referred to as hydrocortisone, and is used as an antagonist in the treatment of allergies and inflammation as well as substitute supplementation in cortisol production deficiencies. When first introduced as a treatment for rheumatoid arthritis, it was referred to as Compound E.

Cortisone is one of several end products of a process called steroidogenesis. This process starts with cholesterol which then goes through a series of reactions in the adrenal gland to produce a variety of steroid hormones. One end product of this pathway is cortisol, which is then released from the adrenal gland by ACTH signaling from the anterior pituitary, which is stimulated by corticotropin-releasing hormone from the hypothalamus in the brain. In the peripheral tissues cortisol is converted to cortisone by 11-beta-steroid dehydrogenase. Cortisol has much greater glucocorticoid activity than cortisone and thus cortisone can be considered an inactive metabolite of cortisol. However 11-beta-steroid dehydrogenase can catalyze the reverse reaction as well and thus cortisone is also the inactive precursor molecule of the active hormone cortisol. Cortisone is activated through hydroxylation of the 11-keto-group by an enzyme called 11-beta-steroid dehydrogenase. The active form, cortisol, is thus sometimes referred to as hydrocortisone.

[edit] Effects and uses
Cortisol and adrenaline are the main hormones released by the body as a reaction to stress. They elevate blood pressure and prepare the body for a fight or flight response.

Cortisone is sometimes used as a drug to treat a variety of ailments. It can be administered intravenously or cutaneously.

One of cortisone's effects on the body, and a potentially harmful side effect when administered clinically, is the suppression of the immune system. This could be the explanation for the apparent correlation between high stress and sickness. The suppression of the immune system may be important in the treatment of inflammatory conditions such as severe IgE-mediated allergies.

Cortisone is less important than a similar steroid cortisol (according to what meter?). Cortisol is responsible for 95% of the effects of the glucocorticosteroids while cortisone is about 4 or 5%. Corticosterone is even less important (according to what meter?).

I know i'm hella close!!!!!!!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, where did you find that? *edit: Nevermind, I thought that was official.*

I figured it was going to be something with Circumin because of the name.

so far you are on the right track.

Second hint, it as to do with 11b-hydroxsteroid.....

USPLabs Ultra Premium Sports Supplements introduces its new anabolic-thermogenic freaturing a very precise extract shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1...

!!!!![/B]
Winner!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Damn thought that was far too obvious to even mention. Good job jazzman. At least I learnt a bit more about your present products along the search.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm far to late to win this, but it is an interesting sounding product. I can't wait to hear fee back on how well it works.

I noticed Carbenoxolone is a registered drug in the UK. I assume it's legal on this side of the ocean, but is it going to make it illegal on the other side? Also Jacob, do you know of any sides other than the typical cortisol controlling ones (dry joints, lower energy and such)?

Well, I'm far to late to win this, but it is an interesting sounding product. I can't wait to hear fee back on how well it works.

I noticed Carbenoxolone is a registered drug in the UK. I assume it's legal on this side of the ocean, but is it going to make it illegal on the other side? Also Jacob, do you know of any sides other than the typical cortisol controlling ones (dry joints, lower energy and such)?
Carbenoxolone is not used in this product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed that phase last night before my prior posting, and thought it was odd where it was written/placed describing USP's company forum. However, like meth i also thought it was too obvious. Congrats jazzman! I really look forward to giving this product a try jacob it looks awesome.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
YES, YES & YES!!! I won something! I stayed up till 1 this morning figuring this out and still wasn't sure if I had got it right, needless to say I didn't sleep too well :).

The last time I remember winning something was a 2nd grade Easter raffle. I won a chocolate bunny...Helen Grace I think LOL!!

As far as all the info I got on "11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1", I got it from Wikipedia and Google.

So Jacob, if i'm the winner, what exactly have I won? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks once again Jacob and the rest of you USP guyzzz!!!!

YES, YES & YES!!! I won something! I stayed up till 1 this morning figuring this out and still wasn't sure if I had got it right, needless to say I didn't sleep too well :).

The last time I remember winning something was a 2nd grade Easter raffle. I won a chocolate bunny...Helen Grace I think LOL!!

As far as all the info I got on "11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1", I got it from Wikipedia and Google.

So Jacob, if i'm the winner, what exactly have I won? If you don't mind me asking. Thanks once again Jacob and the rest of you USP guyzzz!!!!
You just won a chocolate bunny!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will that come Priority or Express? LOL

...milk chocolate BTW, not dark
What's wrong with dark chocolate?:blink:......I kid, i like milk chocolate better myself.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or maybe it's really the Killer Rabbit from monty python and the holy grail.......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This bunny is missing an ear and half a toe.
Wow, missing half a toe?.....That's where i draw the line lol. I say send the killer rabbit!!