First impressions on our new thermo!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I recieved our new thermogenic on tuesday and it's a funny story because i didn't even know it! lol I recieved two bottles of Super cissus and one had green caps, so i thought hey maybe Jacob just changed the cap colour. So at this point my joints were killing me so i ended up popping a total of 9 caps in my first day, lol

Well NOW that i know it was not cissus that explains ALOT, my heartrate was up quite a bit, i looked flushed and when i touched my head i felt very hot, i also didn't have much of an appetite which is not normal in the list for me. I honestly just thought this was all because i'm getting over a being sick. But it DOES explain why i had some nervousness and anxiety, BUT i used to suffer from anxiety so that was easily enough explained. So day 2 i get a deep tissue massage and i had already had a total of 6 caps during the day, well i was sweating bullet after the massage and anyone who's had one knows they can be painful. So before bed i popped 3 "supercissus" lol well this was at 8pm, and i couldn't sleep till 4am, i think i burnt through an entire Steven King novel, lol.

So i end up finding out from Jacob what happened and was told that dosing is 2 caps twice a day, so that explains why at times it felt like TOO much, not like i had to much ephedrine or anything like that, i would actually liken it to too much thyroid hormone, kinda like when i used 120mcg of T3.

So i noticed:

-increased temperature
-increased sweating
-increased alertness
-decreased appetite
-increased mood
-some anxiety (most likely from dosing WAY too high)
-steady energy, no shakes

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Here are the main effects of this new supplement:

--Stimulant
--appetite control
--thyroid increase
--liberates fat cells
--muscle preservation
--mood enhancer
--specific cortisol blocker

:twisted:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just started mine today at recommended dosage. Appetite suppression was not real apparent but AP seems to keep me ravenous. We'll see what the next few days brings.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started mine today at recommended dosage. Appetite suppression was not real apparent but AP seems to keep me ravenous. We'll see what the next few days brings.
I notice that with any type of insulin potentiating product that is good i am the same way.

Id really like to try this stuff out, i hope USP gets it out quick! I just need to cut 6-10 more lbs and id be set.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I want my fat cells "liberated". lol Then they'd be free to do what they want.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The stim compound in this is also a strong thermogenic?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great feedback CHAPS! I am really wanting to give this a try, but I am holding out a week until my sponsored log is over.

The stim compound in this is also a strong thermogenic?
It's a VERY strong Thermogenic but if you are looking for a cracked out feeling. you will not get it with this supplement but it's a smooth focused energy ride with good mood enhancement but most importantly it was designed to melt fat off the body at record times..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well well the thermo has been created. Nice work Jacob can't wait to try it myself. I'd like to see how it stands against cAMPHIBOLIC. I respond very well to thermo's and besides DNP, Bolic was the best i've ever had. When can I expect to get my hands on this stuff? :D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
This would explain the slight dehydration feeling I've been having...heh. I like it, nice one J. My appetite is nicely suppressed, infact I just don't feel the need to eat between breakfast and late afternoon/early evening.

EDIT- Come to think of it yesterday I took the last 2 caps ~9pm, got to bed at 1am and spent half of the night going in and out of sleep. You've really got to time the doses early in the morning and afternoon.

Last edited:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted. I've gotten pudgy over the holidays and would like something like this to use. The thyroid aspect sounds great. I can't wait to se the write up.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
when will this be available to inner circle members?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
It's a VERY strong Thermogenic but if you are looking for a cracked out feeling. you will not get it with this supplement but it's a smooth focused energy ride with good mood enhancement but most importantly it was designed to melt fat off the body at record times..
Thanks-just looked through old posts-this is the new compound that stimulates beta cells kinda like ephedrine?

Thanks-just looked through old posts-this is the new compound that stimulates beta cells kinda like ephedrine?
by passes beta cells and stimulates fat loss like ephedrine but unlike ephedrine it will continue to work. Ephedrine down regulates Beta receptors so fat loss stops but jitters and addiction continues so you end up losing weight because of loss of appetite and muscle gets wasted away:}

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
by passes beta cells and stimulates fat loss like ephedrine but unlike ephedrine it will continue to work. Ephedrine down regulates Beta receptors so fat loss stops but jitters and addiction continues so you end up losing weight because of loss of appetite and muscle gets wasted away:}
Sounds quite interesting and promising!

skunkman

Awards
Chaps, have you continued to dose? If so has anything new come about in the last five days? Changes in the mirror?

:stick:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually giving my body a break from all stims i've used RPM at 5 caps a day for the past 30 days or so and i need a break and need to run some Reset AD, then i can hit this up. It felt very potent, almost too potent.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually giving my body a break from all stims i've used RPM at 5 caps a day for the past 30 days or so and i need a break and need to run some Reset AD, then i can hit this up. It felt very potent, almost too potent.
sounds like a plan man...

skunkman

Awards
So i noticed:

-increased temperature
-increased sweating
-increased alertness
-decreased appetite
-increased mood
-some anxiety (most likely from dosing WAY too high)
-steady energy, no shakes
Believe your question has been answered.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
...you end up losing weight because of loss of appetite and muscle gets wasted away:}
That doesn't sound much fun to me!!!!!!!!

Jacob, can you find out if I'm able to get this here in Australia? There are a few things that are hard / impossible to get thru customs & i wanna get my facts straight before I make an order!

SenorGomez

Awards
are raspberry ketones part of this new product?

are raspberry ketones part of this new product?
No but I will tell you what that all other ingredients in the formula are many times more effective than rasberry ketones,,wait till your read about or Cir20x trademarked ingredient...NEVER ever ever used in the industry or in the world commercially..

Let me tell you that down the road we will release an ingredient that works like rasberry ketones but much more effective.....

We are steps ahead of the game.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any opportunities for other testers Jacob?

Mr.50

Any opportunities for other testers Jacob?

Mr.50
Probably not but in the future, we will have testing threads. A couple ingredients are very hard to cultivate and extract. I literally had to buy a farm in South America and India.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Do you know if I can get it imported into Australia? I don't want to buy it but have it seized

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another reason I need to get by blood pressure down...I have already lost 20 pounds and lowerd my bp by 30 points systolic and 12 points dystolic(sp?). Going back to doc in late Feb and asking if I can go off bp medicine. Hopefully I can get off it and this product will be available by then!.

beast69

beast69

Awards
VEry interested in this product! IT will definately help during the last few weeks leading up to this years strongman season. I hate dieting, but I do what I must to remain a lightweight (under 231lbs :D ) This sounds like just the thing to add before workouts too.

VEry interested in this product! IT will definately help during the last few weeks leading up to this years strongman season. I hate dieting, but I do what I must to remain a lightweight (under 231lbs :D ) This sounds like just the thing to add before workouts too.
Under 231 is a lightweight...oooookay.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jacob how long can this be taken without burnout?

Mr.50

Jacob how long can this be taken without burnout?

Mr.50
hmm, I do not think burnout is an issue with this but If you are using it longer than 12 weeks something is wrong with your training and nutrition, but this one is potent! I mean potent fat loss the stimulation is an ancillary effect.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm, I do not think burnout is an issue with this but If you are using it longer than 12 weeks something is wrong with your training and nutrition, but this one is potent! I mean potent fat loss the stimulation is an ancillary effect.

So is it likly to leave you with any rebound effect when it is discontinued? You know, fatigue, low mood, etc.?

Mr.50

ballzasteel

Awards
Sounds like Coleus Forskoli.

ballzasteel

Awards
Sweet. I was thinking of getting some of the bulk Coleus Forskoli, but I think I will wait for this now.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very few compounds can compare to Forskolin when it comes to adenylate cyclase activation/cAMP boosting. Forskolin is one of my favourite all-rounders.

Very few compounds can compare to Forskolin when it comes to adenylate cyclase activation/cAMP boosting. Forskolin is one of my favourite all-rounders.
I designed cAMPHIBOLIC about 3/5 years ago with Forskolin as the power house ingredient at a real dose. It was my first supplement sold to the public and introduced USPlabs to the word.

cAMPHIBOLIC also contained Cissus as an ingredient and that is how I discovered the joint, tendon, and ligament magic of Cissus.

cAMPHIBOLIC was a great supplement for the industry at that time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yessss ive been really interested in this...and forskolin was gonna be a major part of an upcoming cut i have in several months...much thanks to jacobs help through several pms, with this coming out it might make it much simpler!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I designed cAMPHIBOLIC about 3/5 years ago with Forskolin as the power house ingredient at a real dose. It was my first supplement sold to the public and introduced USPlabs to the word.

cAMPHIBOLIC also contained Cissus as an ingredient and that is how I discovered the joint, tendon, and ligament magic of Cissus.

cAMPHIBOLIC was a great supplement for the industry at that time.
Interesting! Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to try cAMPHIBOLIC :D