B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/83319-bulk-puresap-request.html

There is an outstanding line of USPLabs bulk powders available at NutraPlanet.

Super Cissus Rx™ - In stock
PowerFULL™ (PureSap™/PureDopa™) - Temp out of stock
PureDopa™ (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) - In stock

It is my understanding that PowerFULL™(PureSap™/PureDopa™) will soon be available in bulk powder again in the near future. Is this still the case? Is there any time frame on this?

I have an issue of product applications that I am working on ironing out.

I desire to use PureDopa™ (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) for its GH properties. It's insulin free dosing protocol makes it ideal for me to use as a pre-bed/sleep aid with a primary action of GH stimualtion.

I also have the desire to achieve the benefits of PureSap™ (Extract engineered Sapogenin). It is my understanding that PureSap™ does not require the insulin free environment dosing protocol. If I consume PowerFULL™ throught the day, without regard for insulin timing, I am able to gain these benefits (stimulate LH, etc) of PureSap™ but at the cost of not utilizing the PureDopa™ to it's fullest potential. This seems like a less than efficient way for me to consume PowerFULL™

This brought me to the conclusion that the best way for me to enjoy the best of both worlds using USPLabs innovative herbal extract technology would to dose PureSap™ (Extract engineered Sapogenin) throughout the daytime when meal timing and spacing is less than ideal for the two combined.

So this brings me to my question and suggestion: is it possible to see PureSap™ (Extract engineered Sapogenin) available in bulk powder in the near future?

I have come to be very pleased with the results and response I am seeing using USPLabs products, most presently PureSap™/PureDopa™, and would thoroughly enjoy and appreciate the opportunity to utilize both of these excellent extracts in an independent dosing protocol as I have outlined above.

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob's a "wild and crazy guy", so if enough interest was drummed up I could 'maybe' convince him.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I also think the PureSap would be great preworkout with some bulk Pslin and a bunch of Bulk Oatmeal. I sometimes feel like i am wasting the powerful pre workout because my meal was to close to my workout but the PureSap is well worth it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the interim, as you ponder the releasing of bulk PureSap™ to this privileged community, is there a status that you or NP may have on the bulk PowerFULL inventory.
It is my understanding that PowerFULL™(PureSap™/PureDopa™) will soon be available in bulk powder again in the near future. Is this still the case? Is there any time frame on this?
USPLabs PowerFULL: the ONLY supplement that makes me dream my name was in green and not red. :D

*I don't believe I can possibly suck up any more than I have. I am almost embarrassed ;)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bulk pure sap PLEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I also think the PureSap would be great preworkout with some bulk Pslin and a bunch of Bulk Oatmeal. I sometimes feel like i am wasting the powerful pre workout because my meal was to close to my workout but the PureSap is well worth it.
Would'nt Pslin help??? I thought it was like AP in that it works like Insulin and shoves glucose into your muscles and also makes the pancreas release less insulin which would be beneficial when taking PowerFULL.

I still have 3 bottles of the old PowerFULL which I'm going to stack with 3 bottles of USP Labs C2,2 bottles of Get Diesel NOS Precursor and an undetermined Test Booster,probably Axis Labs Hypertest.I also have some AP which I may toss in.This stack is for later use though,probably a few months from now but I'm already excited about it.I need a life lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you eat too close to a dose of PowerFULL you deprive the effectiveness of the PureDopa which is the GH stimulator portion of PowerFULL

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
When you eat too close to a dose of PowerFULL you deprive the effectiveness of the PureDopa which is the GH stimulator portion of PowerFULL
What if you eat a decent pre-workout meal 1 and a half hours before a workout and take the PowerFULL 30 minutes before a workout,would that be enough time to reap the GH effects of PFull??

I have used a bottle of the old PFull before and the protocol I asked about is the same exact one I used but I also took some Caffeine because otherwise I would have been too sleepy from the PowerFULL.I figured it was working because I would get sleepy and I read that is one indication of GH elevation.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YMMV. For me I enjoy and benefit from the empty stomach before bed dosing and see pronounced a GH sleep and morning glow. I would like to have PureSap for throughout the day regardless of insulin free environment.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Would love to see bulk powerfull comeback. Never got to try it and after reading about it Im dying to.

What if you eat a decent pre-workout meal 1 and a half hours before a workout and take the PowerFULL 30 minutes before a workout,would that be enough time to reap the GH effects of PFull??

I have used a bottle of the old PFull before and the protocol I asked about is the same exact one I used but I also took some Caffeine because otherwise I would have been too sleepy from the PowerFULL.I figured it was working because I would get sleepy and I read that is one indication of GH elevation.
perfect!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
With the whole insulin and HGH thing, I thought insulin was involved in the conversion of HGH to IGF?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
With the whole insulin and HGH thing, I thought insulin was involved in the conversion of HGH to IGF?
i think thats a little different. its the glucose in your blood that stops the action of the pure dopa.

ZIMM

Awards
can someone tell me how much bulk pure dopa equall the pure dopa ammount in 1 powerfull capsule. I currently use 3 caps pre workout and 2 at night so I would like to continue this dosage for the gh affect.

I would purchase the pure sap also.

I would also by pslin and anabolic pump monthly if they both come out in bulk. their just to exspensive for me to use all together monthly in thier capped form, so hopefully we can get these all in bulk..

I think I saw a big difference in pump and vascularity that really hit on week 3, but I was on several other supps at the time(powerfull being one) so im not 100% sure it was the ap although I think it was.
I was gonna try it again now that im going high carb , but I missed the sale by 2 days and had to save my supp money for my next powerfull/ecedy order, so I will have to wait to see if it comes in bulk.

bigdaddy45

Awards
can anyone tell me where to find PureDopa at the NP website

ZIMM

Awards
from nutraplanets label
Take one dose (1/3 tsp) before sleep on an empty stomach to promote anabolic REM sleep and maximize Natural Human Growth Hormone release comparable to 2ius of injected HGH

what is the dose of pure dopa that gives this increase?
1/3 tsp =1-Carboxy-2-Amino-3-Probenzol (3,4-didol) 800mg

In a completely different study performed by Greenspan**, one ingredient in PowerFULL was shown to increase GH production by an incredible 221%!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Jacob, you will reach God status on AM if you release those powders again :D