anabolic pump ingredient profile question

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
i just bought another bottle of AP on my first it had the Phenolodren (sp?) and tannins complex for 750 mg, on the bottle i just got it has those two and a cissus complex for 750mg. I was wondering if the cissus is being left out of some batches or what? i like the benefits of cissus. also would taking 2 capsules at once pwo be more effective cause it seems as tho the ap is not working as good as when i first started it

This AP is more potent. We added more Tannins and removed the Hydroxly 4.

A better product.

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
which one?

the brown or tan caps? the browns are from the ones w/ the cissus

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
This AP is more potent. We added more Tannins and removed the Hydroxly 4.

A better product.
I noticed this in the 2 bottles I received. I never actually got to try the Symmetry version.

Jacob, could you elaborate on how the newest batch is better?

Thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
The Tannins complex is a higher standardization, as well as higher amount of .mg. We decided to focus exclusively on the glucose disposing properties of this product.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The Tannins complex is a higher standardization, as well as higher amount of .mg. We decided to focus exclusively on the glucose disposing properties of this product.

Pslin has about 5 times the amount of Tannins complex as compared to AP. If we added that amount to AP, The supplement would fail because the majority would fall into letharic hypo like state and deem it useless or "it makes me feel weak."
Will this be the case with the newest AP formula, or is the Tannins amount still significantly lower than P-Slin?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Will this be the case with the newest AP formula, or is the Tannins amount still significantly lower than P-Slin?
The newest is the current. As of awhile ago the Tannins was increased. This is still lower than P-Slin however.