Powerfull dosing question...

bigsexy

Awards
How long can I use powerfull for?

I have been currently taking the new formula for amost 90 days, 1 cap at night to help me sleep. Can I continue to take it at that dose, or should I take a break for a month?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of safety, there aren't any real issues, but you will adapt at some point. The maximum I would go is 120 days, with a one month break, just to ensure you are getting the maximum out of the product.

bigsexy

Awards
Thank you for your quick response! i will take a break when this bottle runs out.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Thank you for your quick response! i will take a break when this bottle runs out.

On a bit of a side note, have you considered increasing the amount of cap's you take? I've been taking 2 cap's pre breakfast, 3 pre workout & a cap at night time, after of course following the label's suggestion...and the result's have been fantastic!

Mullet, what do u think?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that individual dosing is great brother. Find the balance which is nice for you and roll with it.

jpb8200

jpb8200

Awards
Don't mean to hijack or bring up an old topic but i have 2 stupid easy questions.

Just bought Powerfull, and wanted to double check and make sure that i will NOT need a PCT after taking it and to make sure i don't need to take any days off until the bottle is finished.

thanks

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Don't mean to hijack or bring up an old topic but i have 2 stupid easy questions.

Just bought Powerfull, and wanted to double check and make sure that i will NOT need a post cycle therapy after taking it and to make sure i don't need to take any days off until the bottle is finished.

thanks
No PCT required as this is Non-Hormonal.

You can run the full bottle with no stops without any issues what so ever. For best results 8-12 weeks on the PowerFULL is good and will give some good results.

You could also if you do run a 12 week course then try dosing it for 5 days a week and taking 2 days off. This is another dosing protocol and reduces the body getting used it and so keeps you getting results. :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think that individual dosing is great brother. Find the balance which is nice for you and roll with it.
I agree with this, everyone is different, i like 2/2/2-3 but i also believe some time off is good, and that you should play with your pre-bed dose, if you do too much for your body you will be alert instead of sleepy. If getting lean is your goal then crank up the dose before cardio especially.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what is ideal dosing on non-workout days?

2 in the morning, 2 afternoon, 2 pre-bed?

So what is ideal dosing on non-workout days?

2 in the morning, 2 afternoon, 2 pre-bed?
If you can take the lethargy of the HGH release that is a good protocol or you can dose 2/2..

Remember to use 1 hour after eating...

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you can take the lethargy of the HGH release that is a good protocol or you can dose 2/2..

Remember to use 1 hour after eating...
Ive been taking an hour BEFORE food.

I am on a ketogenic diet, so I have no carbs. My diet is all protein/fats. Is it ok to take before food in my case?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been taking an hour BEFORE food.

I am on a ketogenic diet, so I have no carbs. My diet is all protein/fats. Is it ok to take before food in my case?
Without carbs there will be less of an insulin spike, but some amino acids are still insulinogenic. Try and take it further ahead of you meals if you can, empty stomach is best for absorption.

workout8485

Awards
i use powerfull a fair bit and i thought there was no need for a months break if u dosed on the 5 on 2 off protocol??

workout8485

Awards
Without carbs there will be less of an insulin spike, but some amino acids are still insulinogenic. Try and take it further ahead of you meals if you can, empty stomach is best for absorption.

so even taking it after ur protein shake at night might prevent the HGH release?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so even taking it after ur protein shake at night might prevent the HGH release?
It depends on the balance of EAA/BCAAs within the protein itself. High concentrations of Leucine may elicit an Insulin response, though it is doubtful that it would be substantial enough to negate the effects of PowerFULL. To be safe, though, it is best to use on a fairly empty stomach.