Powerfull dosing question...

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question Powerfull dosing question...

How long can I use powerfull for?

I have been currently taking the new formula for amost 90 days, 1 cap at night to help me sleep. Can I continue to take it at that dose, or should I take a break for a month?

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

In terms of safety, there aren't any real issues, but you will adapt at some point. The maximum I would go is 120 days, with a one month break, just to ensure you are getting the maximum out of the product.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Thank you for your quick response! i will take a break when this bottle runs out.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy View Post
    Thank you for your quick response! i will take a break when this bottle runs out.

On a bit of a side note, have you considered increasing the amount of cap's you take? I've been taking 2 cap's pre breakfast, 3 pre workout & a cap at night time, after of course following the label's suggestion...and the result's have been fantastic!

Mullet, what do u think?
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I think that individual dosing is great brother. Find the balance which is nice for you and roll with it.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Don't mean to hijack or bring up an old topic but i have 2 stupid easy questions.

Just bought Powerfull, and wanted to double check and make sure that i will NOT need a PCT after taking it and to make sure i don't need to take any days off until the bottle is finished.

thanks
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jpb8200 View Post
    Don't mean to hijack or bring up an old topic but i have 2 stupid easy questions.

Just bought Powerfull, and wanted to double check and make sure that i will NOT need a post cycle therapy after taking it and to make sure i don't need to take any days off until the bottle is finished.

thanks
    No PCT required as this is Non-Hormonal.

You can run the full bottle with no stops without any issues what so ever. For best results 8-12 weeks on the PowerFULL is good and will give some good results.

You could also if you do run a 12 week course then try dosing it for 5 days a week and taking 2 days off. This is another dosing protocol and reduces the body getting used it and so keeps you getting results.
    Diet and Nutrition Advisor
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I think that individual dosing is great brother. Find the balance which is nice for you and roll with it.
    I agree with this, everyone is different, i like 2/2/2-3 but i also believe some time off is good, and that you should play with your pre-bed dose, if you do too much for your body you will be alert instead of sleepy. If getting lean is your goal then crank up the dose before cardio especially.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

So what is ideal dosing on non-workout days?

2 in the morning, 2 afternoon, 2 pre-bed?
  10. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    So what is ideal dosing on non-workout days?

2 in the morning, 2 afternoon, 2 pre-bed?
    If you can take the lethargy of the HGH release that is a good protocol or you can dose 2/2..

Remember to use 1 hour after eating...
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If you can take the lethargy of the HGH release that is a good protocol or you can dose 2/2..

Remember to use 1 hour after eating...
    Ive been taking an hour BEFORE food.

I am on a ketogenic diet, so I have no carbs. My diet is all protein/fats. Is it ok to take before food in my case?
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Ive been taking an hour BEFORE food.

I am on a ketogenic diet, so I have no carbs. My diet is all protein/fats. Is it ok to take before food in my case?
    Without carbs there will be less of an insulin spike, but some amino acids are still insulinogenic. Try and take it further ahead of you meals if you can, empty stomach is best for absorption.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

i use powerfull a fair bit and i thought there was no need for a months break if u dosed on the 5 on 2 off protocol??
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    i use powerfull a fair bit and i thought there was no need for a months break if u dosed on the 5 on 2 off protocol??
    what gains have you guys been noticing? anything worth taking?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Without carbs there will be less of an insulin spike, but some amino acids are still insulinogenic. Try and take it further ahead of you meals if you can, empty stomach is best for absorption.

so even taking it after ur protein shake at night might prevent the HGH release?
  16. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by workout8485 View Post
    so even taking it after ur protein shake at night might prevent the HGH release?
    It depends on the balance of EAA/BCAAs within the protein itself. High concentrations of Leucine may elicit an Insulin response, though it is doubtful that it would be substantial enough to negate the effects of PowerFULL. To be safe, though, it is best to use on a fairly empty stomach.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 10:43 AM