Hey Jacob, how come no reply?

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why you've never even replied to my pm's. I'm not sure about Rodja, but I never received my order that you promised me (per the youtube embedding thread that you created). What's the deal?

Regards,

GA

Just curious as to why you've never even replied to my pm's. I'm not sure about Rodja, but I never received my order that you promised me (per the youtube embedding thread that you created). What's the deal?

Regards,

GA
Once video is approved, we ship free goods. The promotion ends the 7th and it will all be addressed.

Have a great New years!

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Once video is approved, we ship free goods. The promotion ends the 7th and it will all be addressed.

Have a great New years!
Interesting response, considering you haven't replied to even one of my pm's. This is in regards to the help you requested for embedding a youtube video in a thread (you deleted said thread). Rodja and I replied, and you said you would send us a bottle of whatever we wanted.

Will you still send me a bottle of PowerFULL like you promised?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Don't feel bad, he sent me an emergency PM to call him right away. I call email him, then call him twice and still no reply to me.

That is ok Karma is a ***** maybe the champaign cork on New Years eve will hit him in the nads :) lol

CROWLER

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Don't feel bad, he sent me an emergency PM to call him right away. I call email him, then call him twice and still no reply to me.

That is ok Karma is a ***** maybe the champaign cork on New Years eve will hit him in the nads :) lol

CROWLER
lol it's all good. I was hoping to include powerFULL in my post cycle therapy for my epi cycle that's all. Hopefully he sends it and doesn't leave me hangin :)

Interesting response, considering you haven't replied to even one of my pm's. This is in regards to the help you requested for embedding a youtube video in a thread (you deleted said thread). Rodja and I replied, and you said you would send us a bottle of whatever we wanted.

Will you still send me a bottle of PowerFULL like you promised?
forgot about that thread, I was thinking about the current testify thread. My mistake, please pm address and make it 2 bottles of choice.

CROWLER
I really need to talk to you but I;m in vegas:wave::cheers:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I really need to talk to you but I;m in vegas:wave::cheers:
Oh crap I am sorry I didn't know you were in Vegas. I have heard they don't have email or phone there is that correct :aargh:

HA just kidding. Hey really put $50 on number 22 and number 13 roulette one will be a big winner :chick:

CROWLER

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see much videos except the 1st one and my freind and my video.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How do we know when its approved? Both pascal and I are wanting to know.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
forgot about that thread, I was thinking about the current testify thread. My mistake, please pm address and make it 2 bottles of choice.
2 bottles? Now that is excellent customer service :head:. Thank you sir. I'll pm you now...

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Bump for an update. I pmed you like you requested back on 12/30, but I haven't heard from you yet.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Yea I haven't heard back from Jacob.

Maybe he hit on roulette and doesn't want to let us know :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
lol no he said he was in Vegas over the weekend.

CROWLER

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got nothing ether. No email and me and my friend are waiting. My friend could not remake a video do to some jewish holidays so if his 1st one does not work he will re make one today. The holiday ended yesterday.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I got nothing ether. No email and me and my friend are waiting. My friend could not remake a video do to some jewish holidays so if his 1st one does not work he will re make one today. The holiday ended yesterday.
Totally unrelated. You posted a video in a contest that is ongoing and no winners have been decided. The OP was referring to a promise of free product for helping Jacob post a video.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about the videos pascal and I posted for our 2 free products. Im not even talking about winning. If I remember correctly just for posting a video we get 2 free products of our choice.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Jacob is busy... Cut him some slack - He will make good on his promise.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
What about the videos pascal and I posted for our 2 free products. Im not even talking about winning. If I remember correctly just for posting a video we get 2 free products of our choice.
nobody has yet bro .....like they said it ended on the 7th (2 days ago) im sure they are just taking care of things now....patience my friend..lol

No worries guys.

You get 2 free products if you send in a video to the e-mail address and it meets all the criteria.

The first video you sent was a testimonial for protein and a few other brands and AP got an honorable mention at the end..haha, kidding my friend.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
No worries guys.

You get 2 free products if you send in a video to the e-mail address and it meets all the criteria.

The first video you sent was a testimonial for protein and a few other brands and AP got an honorable mention at the end..haha, kidding my friend.
Hey Jacob...I emailed several times at [email protected] but to no avail. Did you get my vid? I requested 2 AP's

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries guys.

Both my room mate and I re sent you the second video re Re did that just talks about your products. Hopefully you did receive it. We can always re send it.

Guys just buy AP and Plsin at Nutraplanet so cheap it's almost free..hahaha kidding put down the guns!

Everyone will get a response from testify on monday. Deal?

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Guys just buy AP and Plsin at Nutraplanet so cheap it's almost free..hahaha kidding put down the guns!

Everyone will get a response from testify on monday. Deal?
Thank You! That's all I wanted to hear. I'll leave you alone now Jacob.....or at least til Monday :) LOL!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck I just ordered 6 bottles 3 and 3 so I did buy and I actually got it cheeper than nutra.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Hey Jacob. A month ago you requested that I pm you my address and you said you would send me a bottle of my choice. I pmed you a few times after and I never got a reply. Then you said :

So I pmed you again requesting 2 bottles of powerFULL. Can you shoot me back a pm letting me know you got my address and you sent it? Thank you sir.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does that mean that I get 2 as well?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm awaiting my free p-slin as well from the Magazine thread awhile back. I've PM'd you my address twice now and also PM'd Mullet as well and haven't recieved product or PM in response. Please let me know whats going on.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jacob. I got my order today....you're the man.

:djparty:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Jacob. I got my order today....you're the man.

:djparty:
Now that this is resolved we can move on to the next portion of the bargain: please post more pics of the lady in your avy. Pretty please with sugar and stuff. :D