USPlabs Customers Testify for FREE product Plus CONTEST!

Everyone is a Winner in exchange for a few seconds of your time.

-Video should last between 20-45 seconds.
-Start by saying your name and where you’re from (city and state)
-Then mention what product you are using (if you have bottle of the product show it during the video) and company (For example I've been using Anabolic-Pump by USPLabs for the last 8 weeks...)
-Explain the benefits you've experienced. The more specific the better. ("I have gained 10 pounds in 8 weeks while using Anabolic-Pump", etc is better than "I got bigger")
-Be sure there is sufficient lighting
-Camera angle should be straight on or slightly up
-You mail in a DVD copy or send a digital file by E-mail to [email protected]
-Contact [email protected] for mail in instructions
-Video will become Property of USPLabs and by submitting video you release all contents of video to be used by USPLabs in promotional material

If Video meets all the criteria above, you will receive a 2 free products of choice. Everyone that follows testimonial instructions receives a 2 free bottles.

Now it gets interesting...CONTEST

Contest 1
-Best Video wins $500 in free product. USPlabs reps will select the winner by votes.

Contest 2
-All videos will be entered into a lottery, and the lottery winner receives $500 in free supplements.

Contest 3
-Post testimonial in this thread and have a chance to win $500 in free product. Mullet will select the winner.

Deadline is January 7th 2008.

Look forward to the videos and any question you may have!

If you want to show off your physique, please do!

tattoopierced1

sounds interesting, now i just have to get off my lazy butt and get my camcorder ready and dust off the old editing skills..... USPLabs is top notch in my book.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Now how could anyone beat THAT physique ...

Guess more :good:, and USP labs:box:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have no videos of me:( Although I believe I'm thankful for that. I'll just stick to logging your libido enhancer;) And before anyone asks...no , no video logs of that one either..lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see as consumer and company scratching eachothers back:cheers:
It's an amazing opportunity, IMO. For a minute long video you could win $500 worth of USP products. That is definitely a back scratch each way as our customers are some of the best out there.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not, ill def do this off my digital camera.. sounds easy enough for 2 free products...

;P

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with your products right or any product? I am currently not using your product and that is why I ask.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang I used pslin while ago. I ordered some of your products but won't be using it for 30 days or so. :(

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ill be on this for sure! I have 2 bottles of AP and 1 bottle of P-Slin I got for cheap recently. Hoping to have 500 dollars worth of more USPlab stuff :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is a Winner in exchange for a few seconds of your time.

-Video should last between 20-45 seconds.
-Start by saying your name and where you’re from (city and state)
-Then mention what product you are using (if you have bottle of the product show it during the video) and company (For example I've been using Anabolic-Pump by USPLabs for the last 8 weeks...)
-Explain the benefits you've experienced. The more specific the better. ("I have gained 10 pounds in 8 weeks while using Anabolic-Pump", etc is better than "I got bigger")
-Be sure there is sufficient lighting
-Camera angle should be straight on or slightly up
-You mail in a DVD copy or send a digital file by E-mail to [email protected]
-Contact [email protected] for mail in instructions
-Video will become Property of USPLabs and by submitting video you release all contents of video to be used by USPLabs in promotional material

If Video meets all the criteria above, you will receive a 2 free products of choice. Everyone that follows testimonial instructions receives a 2 free bottles.

Now it gets interesting...CONTEST

Contest 1
-Best Video wins $500 in free product. USPlabs reps will select the winner by votes.

Contest 2
-All videos will be entered into a lottery, and the lottery winner receives $500 in free supplements.

Contest 3
-Post testimonial in this thread and have a chance to win $500 in free product. Mullet will select the winner.

Deadline is January 7th 2008.

Look forward to the videos and any question you may have!

If you want to show off your physique, please do!

Come on guys, lets see some vid's Jacob is just giving the stuff away!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soon as my stuff comes on.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my products came in. I might squeeze in a log/video just for this purpose. Although people have been request me to log anabolic halo so maybe i will do both since each has different purposes and different times.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So - we have to be using said USP product currently??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my video in need to convert it to youtube and will have it up with in 48-72 hours.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here goes nothing. 1st part is me lifting 100 pounds at the gym so I look pumped when talking about product. Battery died so I had to reshoot me lifting the last part.
The last video is me talking about different products I am using or about to use.

[MEDIA]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qi1iHTAjHFA&rel=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qi1iHTAjHFA&rel=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/MEDIA]

The you tube videos are not working or I am not doing it right here are the links to all 3. YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am currently sharing my pslin with Pascal Bortz as his has not come in the mail. the site we got it from is very very very slow and took me about 10 days to get here. We tracked his and should be here tomorrow. In the mean time he is using my caps till his comes than he will re stock mine.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one else doing a video and if they are how come no one is posting?

Dbort1

Awards
So I am new to am but not new to bb as I am a pre med student. I usually busy at work but I am currently sharing pslin with James djbombsquad and mine just came in the mail this week so I will start to use mine.

Got youtube videos but since I am new can not post them.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey pascal I am glad you joined the AM board. Pas is my work out partner. We both work at the Docs office. Welcome to AM.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Does this competition extendto your USP Lab Aussie consumers? I We love you guys out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Sweet! Now all I gotta do is get my hands on a camera!!!!

stay tunes for a gnarly rave about PowerFULL & Anabolic Pump. BTW, i think PF is heaps better (in terms of more effective) than AP, everything I've read says the opposite....why am I such a freak? lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you plugged every other supplement but ours:head:
We did mention your product but we thought we were supposed to mention everything we were taking as the 1st guy in his video talked about all the products hes taking. We can always we make a video and just talk about pslin as that is the one product we are taking that is yours currently. Please let us know what to do so we don't get default.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should we re do our videos?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We will re do the vidoes but I have no response from you guys so I am assuming we don't have to since we did mention your products in the video.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new testimonial would make sense. Doug was speaking about Jacob's overall supplement regime, so it was a 'proxy' testimonial about USP Labs as well. It doesn't make sense to mention every other product but ours. ;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
mulliet is there anyway to verify that you guys received my video, i posted it in the other forum and sent a copy to you guys but i don't know if you received the sent one thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay We will make a new video today and post it today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I good? Do I give you my addy now? I re did the video.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You said today we would find out.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long is this going on this contest i start by Pslin next week

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It ended monday they said they would announce it but who knows?!!? They have not addressed my issue ether.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It ended monday they said they would announce it but who knows?!!? They have not addressed my issue ether.
Paul Miller on his anabolicpump add said UPS have great customer service and gets back to you asap. Im Interested in what USp has to say about the completely empty caps found in Jims anabolicpump as well.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am sure USP wont leave anyone hanging, they are a good bunch of guys at that company and will take care of there customers.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Paul Miller on his anabolicpump add said UPS have great customer service and gets back to you asap. Im Interested in what USp has to say about the completely empty caps found in Jims anabolicpump as well.
What are you talking about?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar