Does Powerful Have Nettle Or Similar?

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if Powerful has nettle root or something similar to bind to SHBG? I'm considering stacking with Activate Extreme, but if it already contains these components there is no need to add that product in addition to Powerful.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No SHBG binding in PowerFull. It stacks great with Activate and a low dose of an AI like Rebound Reloaded (6bromo) or an ATD based product (I like Nutra's house brand myself).

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I really liked AExtreme but wanted to take a couple months off before running it again ( as advised ) because the effects of nettle wane over time if used continuously. So I should be good to go in another couple weeks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I really liked AExtreme but wanted to take a couple months off before running it again ( as advised ) because the effects of nettle wane over time if used continuously. So I should be good to go in another couple weeks.
Personally i'd go with the 6bromo, atd kills your sex drive, even in lower doses i find mine gets suppressed.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Personally i'd go with the 6bromo, atd kills your sex drive, even in lower doses i find mine gets suppressed.
Activate Extreme has no ATD in it. In fact it has no anti estrogen at all - just some stuff to make your liver process estrogen better.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Activate Extreme has no ATD in it. In fact it has no anti estrogen at all - just some stuff to make your liver process estrogen better.
Chaps was eluding to my post discussing adding an AI and was stating his preference.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nope, no SHBG-binding properties in PowerFULL. The saponins in PFull very closely mask the structure of Testosterone, working almost like a mimetic. They can induce protein synthesis in similar manners by binding to the receptor site.