will it be back?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol (3,4 diol)

will it be back in stock? i really must know!!!! i want to try it so bad!! i just got some money for hanukkah and i went to buy it and now its out of stock!!!!!!!!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

will it be back in stock? i really must know!!!! i want to try it so bad!! i just got some money for hanukkah and i went to buy it and now its out of stock!!!!!!!!
All of the remaining stock has been reserved for the Snuggle Club™. Sucks to be a yellow fruit now dunnit!

jk, totally have no clue on if and when. Hehe. I'll wait for Jacob to chime in. :D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a yellow fruit! I've got a couple of jars in reserve, but I'd like to know if more will be available too.

I have some but Sam has not contacted us about restocking. Maybe he does not want to carry it anymore..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have some but Sam has not contacted us about restocking. Maybe he does not want to carry it anymore..
Say it aint so!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
haha i love my yellow fruits !! you should join team vaseline! because we will focken ryap you !

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
omg ! how do i get a hold of sam? i will plead him to bring it back?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Grila, disband from the Bananas or I will gogo plata you into the lonely land of darkness. No Gi. ;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's back at NP, though I am not sure for how long of an engagement.