Using Anabolic Pump on carb refeeds?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I found some threads that state Anabolic Pump is okay to take with as low as 50g of carbs. I however did not see anything on only taking AP every 21st carb up meal which is an ingestion of 150g carbs along with 30g of fat.

Is it worth while to take Anabolic Pump every 3rd day at night when doing a carb refeed?

And to preempt any questions I am following the Cut Diet 2500.

Supplements I am currently ingesting are/were Bulk Powerful at night but ran out and just recieved some Bulk 1-Carboxy and just started Damage Control Protocol as of 12/1. I have gone from 160 - 151 in 5 weeks with only 1 day of cardio a week.

Is it worth while to take Anabolic Pump every 3rd day at night when doing a carb refeed?

Also as a side note, if anyone finds thread(s) with my answer I apologize as it is now difficult to search when it's a minimum of 4 characters when everyone that mentions products in the title and first mention of product is abbreviated. Would be great if people would spell things out at least once in their post... :whiner:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Definitely worth it but with that many carbs P-Slin may be the better bet. Pm me your address and I'll send a bottle for you to try out.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

I now feel that you deserve detailed feedback with a mini log. I will make tri weekly updates to a log as I can't log everyday like I used to with pretty little formating and all the jazz.

But I do commit to a quality mini-log and feedback thread.

- Jonesie

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

I now feel that you deserve detailed feedback with a mini log. I will make tri weekly updates to a log as I can't log everyday like I used to with pretty little formating and all the jazz.

- Jonesie
Not required, but appreciated.

And yes, your logs are good. :)

Now go lift something heavy! :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

- Jonesie
BP doesn't like it when you talk after sex, and don't be so hard on yourself, your log is fine.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
Lots of discussion on the "RIGHT" diet to use with anabolic pump. I have a bottle lined up for after the holidays to knock off some cheer. :donut::burg:

I have seen it before - anyone know where a good diet guideline would be to use with AP?

thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lots of discussion on the "RIGHT" diet to use with anabolic pump. I have a bottle lined up for after the holidays to knock off some cheer. :donut::burg:

I have seen it before - anyone know where a good diet guideline would be to use with AP?

thanks
AP can be added to a variety of diff diets with good results. Might be prudent to post your current diet, stats and goals and we can help you fine tune it. :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
how would a person add a.p to a carb cycling diet

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
how would a person add a.p to a carb cycling diet

15 minutes before meals containing >30g carbs. It really isn't that complicated. :)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
well no its not but on a carb cycling diet, meals with 30 or more carbs is few and far between. 2 days a week its no carbs at all and then there is the low carb days with not many carbs. so basicaly what i wanted to know is, will ap be effective when you can take it every day

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
well no its not but on a carb cycling diet, meals with 30 or more carbs is few and far between. 2 days a week its no carbs at all and then there is the low carb days with not many carbs. so basicaly what i wanted to know is, will ap be effective when you can take it every day
Do you mean can't take it everyday? If so, yes it will still be effective. I have a couple people on that very protocol and they are loving the fullness and glycogen replenishment on the carb days with AP. My buddy was just telling me yesterday that he hasn't felt this "full" since he ran Superdrol.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bp, just wanted to make sure i wasnt wasting the a.p

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Anytime bro. :)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used AP for all my carb ups

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i have a question about p-slin in conjunction with a low carb diet.
i have an unopened bottle and am trying to figure out the best way to use it.

i've heard this theory thrown around - any validity to it?

"with a ckd diet it is best to use plsin on the low carb days when your natural insulin levels are suppressed, this way pslin will help shuttle nutrients into your muscles.'

"on your carb loading phase pslin is unnecessary since your increased insulin sensitivity will allow your body to naturally produce enough insulin during this supercompensation period."

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a question about p-slin in conjunction with a low carb diet.
i have an unopened bottle and am trying to figure out the best way to use it.

i've heard this theory thrown around - any validity to it?

"with a ckd diet it is best to use plsin on the low carb days when your natural insulin levels are suppressed, this way pslin will help shuttle nutrients into your muscles.'

"on your carb loading phase pslin is unnecessary since your increased insulin sensitivity will allow your body to naturally produce enough insulin during this supercompensation period."
Personally, I'd use a modified CKD diet, keeping Pre and Post-WO carbs in, even on low days. This would allow you to essentially reep the CKD benefits, without risking any adipose.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd use a modified CKD diet, keeping Pre and Post-WO carbs in, even on low days. This would allow you to essentially reep the CKD benefits, without risking any adipose.
ok, this is how i'll probably end up using it then. thanks.