Give it a GO...its a ridiculous TIGHT pump--REAL RIDICULOUS

Never been a fan of arginine just never been, but I think the PUMP effect is great for training. If may or may not add to muscle growth but it's a great mental boost in the gym when your muscle are engorged with blood.

The last few days I've used this combo.

1 pslin
15 minutes after Plsin I blend 40 grams of Whey protein, 52 grams of raw oats)blend oats first for 30-45 seconds before adding protein and banana) and 1 banana with 5 grams creatine, 5grams leucine.

20 minutes pre workout
-3 grams arginine
-4 grams beta Alanine (buffers hydrogen ions so you get more reps in..so more blood flow and almost no "burn")
-2 PowerFULL
-stim/fat burner of choice ( I use adrenaline, forksolin and green tea)

You will enjoy this. Endurance, strength, recovery, focus, and rock hard tight pumps!

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Never been a fan of arginine just never been, but I think the PUMP effect is great for training. If may or may not add to muscle growth but it's a great mental boost in the gym when your muscle are engorged with blood.

The last few days I've used this combo.

1 pslin
15 minutes after Plsin I blend 40 grams of Whey protein, 52 grams of raw oats)blend oats first for 30-45 seconds before adding protein and banana) and 1 banana with 5 grams creatine, 5grams leucine.

20 minutes pre workout
-3 grams arginine
-4 grams beta Alanine (buffers hydrogen ions so you get more reps in..so more blood flow and almost no "burn")
-2 PowerFULL
-stim/fat burner of choice ( I use adrenaline, forksolin and green tea)

You will enjoy this. Endurance, strength, recovery, focus, and rock hard tight pumps!
He speaks the truth guys...I have been doing this exact same combo, except I have yet to try adding arginine. I actually have some bulk l-arginine just sitting here, so I will give this a try. I can't imagine though...I already get insane pumps right now to the point it almost hurts on my hypertrophy days! Not to mention I look 20lbs. larger than I actually am.

I will report back to this thread with what I feel on my hypertrophy days...here is my setup:

2 caps PSlin about 60 minutes pre workout

15 minutes post PSlin:
3 servings of honey nut cheerios
2 scoops of whey
70g carbs
7.5g fat
55g protein

20 minutes pre workout:
2 scoops of Xtend
2 scoops of Primal NO2
3g L-Arginine
3 caps PowerFull

If i can get camera help, I will take some pics!

Sporto

He speaks the truth guys...I have been doing this exact same combo, except I have yet to try adding arginine. I actually have some bulk l-arginine just sitting here, so I will give this a try. I can't imagine though...I already get insane pumps right now to the point it almost hurts on my hypertrophy days! Not to mention I look 20lbs. larger than I actually am.

I will report back to this thread with what I feel on my hypertrophy days...here is my setup:

15 minutes post PSlin:
3 servings of honey nut cheerios
2 scoops of whey
70g carbs
7.5g fat
55g protein

20 minutes pre workout:
2 scoops of Xtend
2 scoops of Primal NO2
3g L-Arginine
3 caps PowerFull

If i can get camera help, I will take some pics!

Sporto
Feels fantastic to train under these circumstances!
2 caps pslin. Have you tried one?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Whoa baby... 2 caps eh?

I haven't even tried that one yet. One cap works pretty damn well for myself... I just wish AP was a little stronger.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Here is a stack i'll be doing pre-workout once my goodies arrive:

2 DCP
3 PowerFull
2 Leviathan Reloaded
2 CLA Supreme
10 scoops Xtend sipping pre, during and post-workout

This should be GREAT for fatloss.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
powerfull is a godsend, will report back about pslin once i try it today :)

tattoopierced1

I'm doing this now and seeing great almost unbearable pumps at times;

6 caps Drive (3 morning, 3 pre workout 1hour)
5 caps RPM (5 caps 1 hour pre workout)
2 PSlin (2 caps 15 minutes after Drive and RPM caps)
3 cups Cheerios 15 minutes after PSlin
50g protein 15 minutes after PSlin
1200mg XFactor once per day with protein shake

5g creatine mono post workout
60g gatorade powder post workout
25g protein post workout

1 hour after post workout meal, I eat another meal high in carbs and protein.

I cannot imagine adding arg. into the mix...I'm sure skin would rip then.

Been having great workouts on this...have the feeling of what I would imagine is "superhuman" at times, and determination in the gym is fantastic. I'm leaner and more vascular than ever. Veins start popping out if I grab a 10lb dumbbell and kinda freaks me out at times. Veins in biceps have become much more visible while doing normal daily things.

I'm doing this now and seeing great almost unbearable pumps at times;

6 caps Drive (3 morning, 3 pre workout 1hour)
5 caps RPM (5 caps 1 hour pre workout)
2 PSlin (2 caps 15 minutes after Drive and RPM caps)
3 cups Cheerios 15 minutes after PSlin
50g protein 15 minutes after PSlin
1200mg XFactor once per day with protein shake

5g creatine mono post workout
60g gatorade powder post workout
25g protein post workout

1 hour after post workout meal, I eat another meal high in carbs and protein.

I cannot imagine adding arg. into the mix...I'm sure skin would rip then.

Been having great workouts on this...have the feeling of what I would imagine is "superhuman" at times, and determination in the gym is fantastic. I'm leaner and more vascular than ever. Veins start popping out if I grab a 10lb dumbbell and kinda freaks me out at times. Veins in biceps have become much more visible while doing normal daily things.
We are getting rave reviews from Pslin/X-factor stack.

The stack can certianly be modified, but PSLIN or AP are my back bone.

You are using a Drive for forskolin. I am about to release a short run of 96% pure forskolin and at 60mgs-80mgs a day it is a superior anabolic.

tattoopierced1

We are getting rave reviews from Pslin/X-factor stack.

The stack can certianly be modified, but PSLIN or AP are my back bone.

You are using a Drive for forskolin. I am about to release a short run of 96% pure forskolin and at 60mgs-80mgs a day it is a superior anabolic.
cant wait.. I salivate at the mouth whenever you release just about anything. Love me some USPLabs!

cant wait.. I salivate at the mouth whenever you release just about anything. Love me some USPLabs!
60-80mgs of pure Forskolin is a great recomp tool because of the anabolic and fat loss properties. With a proper diet, you can gain 6-7 lbs of LBM and lose 5-6lbs of fat in 6 weeks.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been doing:

45 min pre workout:

1 cap PSlin
2 Super Cissus
2 Powerfull
2 CLA
2 grams l-carnitine
3 grams arginine
4 GL BCAA-EE
5 g Creatine

Absolutely awesome endurance, recovery and pumps..

tattoopierced1

60-80mgs of pure Forskolin is a great recomp tool because of the anabolic and fat loss properties. With a proper diet, you can gain 6-7 lbs of LBM and lose 5-6lbs of fat in 6 weeks.
I've actually dropped about 5lbs from 220-215 (not really something I want to do, lose weight), but strength has gone up, and muscles are slightly bigger, so it has to be from a recomp/fatloss.

I've actually dropped about 5lbs from 220-215 (not really something I want to do, lose weight), but strength has gone up, and muscles are slightly bigger, so it has to be from a recomp/fatloss.
when Bodyweight drops and strength goes up it was the lard that left ya:woohoo:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Meh.... I just use tha PSlin and get the skin tearing pumps. I can't stand more than that!

I've been doing:

45 min pre workout:

1 cap PSlin
2 Super Cissus
2 Powerfull
2 CLA
2 grams l-carnitine
3 grams arginine
4 GL BCAA-EE
5 g Creatine

Absolutely awesome endurance, recovery and pumps..
Get some beta alanine because with the combo of Beta A and PowerFULL. You could skip the rest between sets:bruce2:

Sometimes you need Placebo to feel the burn "it should be burning but its not":toofunny:

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HAHA,

That's a good idea because I usually do giants sets...I hate resting between sets:aargh:

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Feels fantastic to train under these circumstances!
2 caps pslin. Have you tried one?
Yea I tried one, didn't notice much...bumped it to two caps and BAM!

Like yesterday, I took 2 caps Pslin and all I did was my normal HIIT cardio...legs felt like I had a windbreaker on and someone was blowing air into it. No joke...

Sporto

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I just tried somthing like this 2day and my pump was almost painfull

1.) 1cap P-slin

2.) 15minutes later (~45min preworkout) 40gr Whey, 75gr Waxy Maize, 5gr Creatine Mono, 2gr Taurine

3.)30min later (15~20preworkout) 2scoops Vaso-Xplode with 1 scoop Poseidon, 2 PowerFULL

HUGE PUMP and Strength was pretty crazy too. Now I just need to get a little leaner so the viens will really "pop"

*Off topic but wth...I've notice i get pumps after takeing my PowerFULL at night also :think:

Yea I just tried somthing like this 2day and my pump was almost painfull

1.) 1cap P-slin

2.) 15minutes later (~45min preworkout) 40gr Whey, 75gr Waxy Maize, 5gr Creatine Mono, 2gr Taurine

3.)30min later (15~20preworkout) 2scoops Vaso-Xplode with 1 scoop Poseidon, 2 PowerFULL

HUGE PUMP and Strength was pretty crazy too. Now I just need to get a little leaner so the viens will really "pop"

*Off topic but wth...I've notice i get pumps after takeing my PowerFULL at night also :think:

PowerFULL creates Great muscle fullness and it produces a more contractile Pump ( a pump that you can flex).

Take 2 before sexy time and get a different pump that allows you to pump away:hammer::chick:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established

OK, you've gotten my attention again!!:jaw:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take 2 before sexy time and get a different pump that allows you to pump away:hammer::chick:

HA, I remember when I was one of your Powerfull testers - you told me the same thing when I was heading out to Vegas for my wedding/honeymoon!! You were so right! I don't think I've ever used a product that worked better than powerfull..

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man. I'm taking about 6-7 DRIVE per day, not sure what the equates to in the forskolin though. I have some bulk forskolin too I might just take a little bit of that every day and see what happens. I'm noticing some good leaning out from the DRIVE and 20 mins cardio 3-4 times per week post workout.

Forskolin is good stuff I say.

EDIT:
That stuff doesn't mix with water at all. Not as nasty as YG but still gunna probably cap it :)
I'll have to try out your new forskollin product too when it comes out (SOOON I HOPE)

Last edited: