Loss of Libido!!!

MLP74

Awards
I am a little worried. I recently finished a bottle of Powerfull. I was very happy with it while I was taking it. My sex drive was through the roof, decent strength increases, better sleep and more energy. After I stopped taking it my sex drive is close to nothing. It is very noticeable to me. I took Powerfull because I wanted to stay away from prohormones and I thought this was a 'natural' alternative as opposed to taking something like phera-plex or MAX LMG which I have taken in the past. Has anyone else had this happen to them with Powerfull and what should I do to get back to normal????

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I think it might be in your head bro. PFull doesn't cause any suppresion.

MLP74

Awards
I think it might be in your head bro. PFull doesn't cause any suppresion.
I know it's not supposed to cause any suppression but it sure seems like it has. Maybe I got used to the way I felt when I was taking it but I'm not sure. I definitely feel different.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Well your sexual and androgen receptors likely got used to those high levels and they might take a few weeks to get used to "normal" test levels.

I wouldent sweat it.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is the first I have heard of this happening with PowerFULL. How many days ago did you stop tking it? Give it another week and see how you feel.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I do not want to discredit your experience, but PowerFULL works to raise endogenous Testosterone levels, not replace them. Have you been under any stress lately? Any dietary changes?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Well, I do not want to discredit your experience, but PowerFULL works to raise endogenous Testosterone levels, not replace them. Have you been under any stress lately? Any dietary changes?
I know I get very depressed when I run out of PowerFull. :D

Or Cissus, or AP etc.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get depressed when I run out of the naked pictures you send me.

MLP74

Awards
This is the first I have heard of this happening with PowerFULL. How many days ago did you stop tking it? Give it another week and see how you feel.

I stopped taking it about two weeks ago. I haven't changed my diet but I have been under a bit of stress lately but nothing out of the ordinary.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
Hi new here,,,nice place with good info.

anyways, is it possible that you are feeling the effect of rebounded prolactin induced impotence? dopamine suppresses prolactin. your body was used to high level of dopamine from powerFULL. Once you have stopped, the body was used to high level of dopamine no longer had the substrate and prolactin rebounded??? just a thought.

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I joined the forum to find out what really crashed my libido. I was taking SAN's Attitude and I think the ATD was the culprit in my case. Currently taking PowerFULL as well, but nothing noticeable yet.

keep us updated please

Pace2

Awards
Comacho, I think your prolactin idea might be spot on.

MLP74

Awards
Hi new here,,,nice place with good info.

anyways, is it possible that you are feeling the effect of rebounded prolactin induced impotence? dopamine suppresses prolactin. your body was used to high level of dopamine from powerFULL. Once you have stopped, the body was used to high level of dopamine no longer had the substrate and prolactin rebounded??? just a thought.

I am kinda in the same boat as you. I joined the forum to find out what really crashed my libido. I was taking SAN's Attitude and I think the ATD was the culprit in my case. Currently taking PowerFULL as well, but nothing noticeable yet.

keep us updated please

Thanks for the info. You may be right. If that is the case how long do you think it will take for me to rebound? As far as when I was on Powerfull it was awesome. You shouldn't have any problems. When I was on my sex drive was through the roof.....Anyway, I just bought Testrol by G.A.T. for a natural test booster to see if this could help any. It is pretty much a Tribulus supplement.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I get depressed when I run out of the naked pictures you send me.
How do you run out?! I laminated them especially for the ease of cleanup. Re-usable my friend - unless of course additional "outfits", props & poses are required to keep your jaded senses tantalized.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
MLP74, when did you notice it first? right afterwards or a few days after you stopped?

as to when it will comeback? i dont think anybody knows. However i am sure you will be back to normal given sometime. Worst will be stressing too much over it. My libido from ATD is coming back slowly, took about 2 weeks if this info helps at all. Hope you are still making good gains in the gym at least.

MLP74

Awards
MLP74, when did you notice it first? right afterwards or a few days after you stopped?

as to when it will comeback? i dont think anybody knows. However i am sure you will be back to normal given sometime. Worst will be stressing too much over it. My libido from ATD is coming back slowly, took about 2 weeks if this info helps at all. Hope you are still making good gains in the gym at least.

I noticed it about a week after I stopped. I know my body really well and I know it's not in my head like some people have suggested. Maybe I'm in the small percentage that this could happen to. On the plus side I haven't lost any strength in the gym.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
I see, really interesting.

keep on lifting hard and making gains, you will forget and it will comeback before you know it.

i dont think there are any answers to why, I was hoping someone might know.

good luck and keep us posted

Kiwi

Awards
I am a little worried. I recently finished a bottle of Powerfull. I was very happy with it while I was taking it. My sex drive was through the roof, decent strength increases, better sleep and more energy. After I stopped taking it my sex drive is close to nothing. It is very noticeable to me. I took Powerfull because I wanted to stay away from prohormones and I thought this was a 'natural' alternative as opposed to taking something like phera-plex or MAX LMG which I have taken in the past. Has anyone else had this happen to them with Powerfull and what should I do to get back to normal????
I can relate to this experience, as I noticed the same thing after doing a stack of Powerfull and Activate. I was using the original formulations of both Powerfull and Activate at the time. I had also taken the Powerfull to a high dose, as was being commonly recommended at the time.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I can relate to this experience, as I noticed the same thing after doing a stack of Powerfull and Activate. I was using the original formulations of both Powerfull and Activate at the time. I had also taken the Powerfull to a high dose, as was being commonly recommended at the time.
And did you get back to normal? And if so, how long did it take and did you do anything other than wait?