Whatever happened with your plans on the appetite suppressant?

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
I remember that you guys were talking about producing a appetite suppressant about a year ago. Any updates?

okay, I have a few samples. I will pick 4-5 depending on how much I have left...

For me it reduced my appetite but more importantly killed my cravings.

Who wants some? I need a detailed reason why. I need someone that is 100% going to give us feedback and use it consistantly and someone that is in TRAINING Mode not party mode.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
okay, I have a few samples. I will pick 4-5 depending on how much I have left...

Who wants some? I need a detailed reason why. I need someone that is 100% going to give us feedback and use it consistantly and someone that is in TRAINING Mode not party mode.
How bout me J? You know I am a good guy, and always give you detailed reviews.

onelife

onelife

Awards
well I am starting my pre contest diet in several days! and you can take a gander at the review im doing now.. very detailed :)

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards

I am a police officer that works "graveyard" shift. Cravings are bad for me during these hours. Don't like to stop at the Dunkin Donuts but sometimes it looks so good!

I have been training for 20 years and am 5'9" 200 pounds at 15% bodyfat. I would definitely be consistent and give you a detailed review. I am always in training mode and definitely NOT in party mode. I am 36 with a wife and 2 children so my party days are over!

Thank you for your consideration.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

I'm on a keto diet now, appetite is not really an issue on low/no carbs, but I'd like something to stop me going nuts during carb up days (twice a week), and the day after when I'm trying to get back into ketosis again. Zappetite and 1-3dimeth are doing okay for me right now... lmk usp

Ps is it a stim or non stim?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I started my diet over a week ago. Hoping to really be dialed in by this upcoming week. I got my thermo and my BCAA's coming in this week. Football season just ended, so I'm headed back to the gym. I'm not stoppin' till I get my abs poppin'. I'd love to give a review. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jjohn
Asianbabe
Jay
Cool

Please PM an address, and you'll be rollin'!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Good idea! I'll be interested in these results!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Onelife, if you wouldn't mind PM'ing an address as well.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Done! Any other beta products you wanna send, feel free. ;)