Had to share my P-Slin/AP/PowerFull experience :)

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
After much anticipation, I was finally able to give this stack a go. I had received my package in the mail about 2 weeks ago (thanks Jacob!) and was on vacation in Vegas, then sick with food poisoning, so I couldn't use them right away. Over the last week, I started with this protocol (just from what I've gathered here):

P-Slin - 15 minutes prior to pre-workout meal
Powerfull - 30 minutes after pre-workout meal (which is also 30 minutes before workout)
Anabolic Pump - with PowerFull pre-workout
Super Cissus - with PowerFull/AP pre-workout

Now, I have always up to this point been using Scivation products, so I continued with them as normal with my pre-workout protocol (which is Vasocharge+Xtend).

Holy freaking hell. I've been working out at 6am for a long time now. In addition to having to do this and not being a morning person, I am also 2.5 weeks out from a competition. Let me just say that:

1) I have NEVER had a morning workout so intense
2) I have NEVER had strength go up 2 weeks out from contest like this
3) My vascularity is already very good, but I couldn't help but notice the veins that I could see THROUGH my shorts.

I've seen all I need to. Along with Scivation, I am a USP Labs customer for life. I will continue to use these products all year long. I'm extremely anxious to see the magic in the offseason when my carbs are higher.

Thanks again Jacob for letting me a part of one hell of a company...

Sporto

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
By the way,

Can I get some ideas on how to incorporate this stack on competition day with my smaller carb up meals leading into prejudging?

TIA,

Sporto

By the way,

Can I get some ideas on how to incorporate this stack on competition day with my smaller carb up meals leading into prejudging?

TIA,

Sporto
hey e-mail me please and we will get the timing down to a science. I need your food and workout schedule.

take care

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
hey e-mail me please and we will get the timing down to a science. I need your food and workout schedule.

take care

Awesome...thank you!

Sporto

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What did your AP/SLIN meal consist of?

I really want to try this stack again and really put my all in to it.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
What did your AP/SLIN meal consist of?

I really want to try this stack again and really put my all in to it.
Well, I didn't have any more Carb Slam...so I've just been using Cinnamon Life cereal and skim milk with a whey protein shake :)

Sporto

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tommy, show'em you pics man! :)

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Yo Tommy, show'em you pics man! :)
There's a blast from the past...I remember you from back in the old avant labs days on mind and muscle :)

I think what I'm gonna do for pictures is take some before I take P-slin and the whole bit, and then take an after picture. Maybe we'll see a nice difference :) Otherwise I just posted my normal progress pictures in my journal since really the only people who care to see them are usually only the ones who check in there :)

Sporto

There's a blast from the past...I remember you from back in the old avant labs days on mind and muscle :)

I think what I'm gonna do for pictures is take some before I take P-slin and the whole bit, and then take an after picture. Maybe we'll see a nice difference :) Otherwise I just posted my normal progress pictures in my journal since really the only people who care to see them are usually only the ones who check in there :)

Sporto
ooo yea tommy before Pslin and after pslin!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established

Sporto
You know, between you and Doug using USPLabs, I'm surprised Layne hasn't given things a go... but then again maybe he has and is not at liberty to give testimony. There is no doubt Cissus and PowerFULL are results driven products.

I start bulking again next week and can't wait to experiment a little more with P-Slin. Anabolic Pump results I was a little disappointed in as it became very difficult for me to gauge effectiveness. P-Slin was a different beast altogether, where it was actually felt (which I like). This may be due to me eating bigger meals than typical, ingesting heavier carb loads at one sitting. Still, very early to tell as I ran out of caloric surplus time... It'll be on for Nov. & Dec.!

Speaking of Avant...
Jacob, respond to your email at [email protected] so you can check out that link I sent you.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
You know, between you and Doug using USPLabs, I'm surprised Layne hasn't given things a go... but then again maybe he has and is not at liberty to give testimony. There is no doubt Cissus and PowerFULL are results driven products.

I start bulking again next week and can't wait to experiment a little more with P-Slin. Anabolic Pump results I was a little disappointed in as it became very difficult for me to gauge effectiveness. P-Slin was a different beast altogether, where it was actually felt (which I like). This may be due to me eating bigger meals than typical, ingesting heavier carb loads at one sitting. Still, very early to tell as I ran out of caloric surplus time... It'll be on for Nov. & Dec.!

Speaking of Avant...
Jacob, respond to your email at [email protected] so you can check out that link I sent you.
Not sure about what Layne's thoughts are on them, as I have never asked. I might do that this weekend when we shoot the next episode for his series. He's never tried them yet, so I may give him a sample :)

Sporto

Not sure about what Layne's thoughts are on them, as I have never asked. I might do that this weekend when we shoot the next episode for his series. He's never tried them yet, so I may give him a sample :)

Sporto
I know Marc has used AP.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
I know Marc has used AP.
Did he say one way or the other his thoughts on it?

And it's up to you...do you want a P-Slin only (no other pre workout supps) before and after on an upper body or lower body day?

Sporto

Did he say one way or the other his thoughts on it?

And it's up to you...do you want a P-Slin only (no other pre workout supps) before and after on an upper body or lower body day?

Sporto
keep your supplements the same, you have a firm understanding since you been using the other supplements. Just give your feedback and it will be believed.

Sporto

Sporto

Awards
  • Established
keep your supplements the same, you have a firm understanding since you been using the other supplements. Just give your feedback and it will be believed.
Alrighty. Since I was already taking a few other things too, I didn't want people to question how I knew whether or not what I experienced was P-Slin. I will do this on lower body day on Saturday :)

Sporto

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know this is a very old thread, but I had a question on the timing of Tommy's AP dose. It sounds like he was taking 30 mins after a carb meal...? I thought this would nullify the effects of the AP?????