You want a sick f*cking pump?

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Mix 1.5 servings of Vitargo CGL with PSlin 45mins before you workout and prepare to be amazed. I usually just mix WMS with the PSlin, but since I am getting ready for a meet in a few weeks I figured I would go with the Vitargo (WMS + CM combo) for a little strength boost. Not only did I notice I was more explosive but I had pretty much the best pump of my life! I will be using this combo until my meet on Nov. 10th, we will see how this goes!

Mix 1.5 servings of Vitargo CGL with PSlin 45mins before you workout and prepare to be amazed. I usually just mix WMS with the PSlin, but since I am getting ready for a meet in a few weeks I figured I would go with the Vitargo (WMS + CM combo) for a little strength boost. Not only did I notice I was more explosive but I had pretty much the best pump of my life! I will be using this combo until my meet on Nov. 10th, we will see how this goes!
Hey Nick any chance USPlabs can sponsor you at the meet? We pay in :pizza: stacked with PSLIN:head:

Okay pizza is to expensive so how about a never ending stash of USPlabs products?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
u guys can sponsor me while im deployed.. cuz im sure my couple bottles of TNA and AP wont last long

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Nick any chance USPlabs can sponsor you at the meet? We pay in :pizza: stacked with PSLIN:head:

Okay pizza is to expensive so how about a never ending stash of USPlabs products?
You throw in a couple bottles of Powerfull and you have yourself a deal!:bb: I'm a shrewed negotiator, lol

I'd be happy as hell to have you sponsor me, I'd be using your products anyways, might as well get them for free :)

Any chance you would be willing to sponsor me for more than just this meet? This meet is really just a tune up meet for the raw unity meet in January.

You throw in a couple bottles of Powerfull and you have yourself a deal!:bb: I'm a shrewed negotiator, lol

I'd be happy as hell to have you sponsor me, I'd be using your products anyways, might as well get them for free :)

Any chance you would be willing to sponsor me for more than just this meet? This meet is really just a tune up meet for the raw unity meet in January.
How about until the end of 09?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Nick. Now go kick some ass!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man! A great company to be teamed up with, for sure! Man... would I love free AP and Powerfull... all I gotta do is bench a bazillion pounds... better get to work...

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Word on WMS... it seems that there are "grades" of this product. Some are better than others. Vitargo appears to be the most effective WMS out there with True Protein's in a close second.

:stick:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Word on WMS... it seems that there are "grades" of this product. Some are better than others. Vitargo appears to be the most effective WMS out there with True Protein's in a close second.

:stick:
I would have to agree with this, I have always gotten the best gains off of the Vitargo. The WMS from Nutra is really good too!

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. couldnt one just mix NP wms with cm and possibly expect the same effects... i mean..understanding what you mean about quality and all

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
hmm.. i guess if one liked flavor, wasnt there a company somewhere that sold flavor mixes.. hmm.. but oh well..

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nick,

I've been doing this for a while and almost can't workout without it......Thrown in some AP about 30 minutes before the Pslin, 1 cap of Powerfull, and 1 Super Cissus, and get ready for the most focused mind blowing pump workout ever!!!!! I feel like a Muscletech ad but this time it's no bs:clap2:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nick,

I've been doing this for a while and almost can't workout without it......Thrown in some AP about 30 minutes before the Pslin, 1 cap of Powerfull, and 1 Super Cissus, and get ready for the most focused mind blowing pump workout ever!!!!! I feel like a Muscletech ad but this time it's no bs:clap2:
No, you need AT LEAST 2 graphs to be like a Muscletech ad, according to the criteria set forth by the corporate office. :toofunny:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
No, you need AT LEAST 2 graphs to be like a Muscletech ad, according to the criteria set forth by the corporate office. :toofunny:
LOL.....as well as a before/after pic where you lose 10% BF, and GAIN 30lbs of muscle using only CELL-TECH HARDCORE! :whip:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
Nick,

I will be trying this tonight!

Lets do a muscletech type ad, lol, I'll be the before picture!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though not entirely necessary, such photos dramatically help. I think I'm gonna start a new thread about something I realized with MT, before this one get derailed anymore.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nick,

:food:

sounds delicious.

donk

Awards
My preworkout stack is pslin and 2g bulk super cissus then 15mins later

50g wms
10g bcaa
3g l-tyrosine
1.5g alcar
2g taurine
3g Creatine mono

then during is 24oz gatorade mixed with 20g bcaa

Bad workouts rarely happen anymore.

I have added various energy pills before too but they usually make me too tweaked out cause of the pslin

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
well im glad you made this thread nick... cuz im looking forward to using my AP and Pslin

USPLabs=
do you think the addition of TNA would be of any benefit with this combo... i may need yur help setting up a timing and dosing scheme for some your products

*not tryna thread hijack*

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
well im glad you made this thread nick... cuz im looking forward to using my AP and Pslin

USPLabs=
do you think the addition of TNA would be of any benefit with this combo... i may need yur help setting up a timing and dosing scheme for some your products

I am adding TNA to this combo starting tomorrow! You will be very happy with the AP/Pslin combo, I have seriously put on about 13lbs since I have starting stacking them.

USPLabs=

I will be happy to help with supplement timing.

Yes, TNA would be a great addition!

AP
PowerFULL
TNA
PSLIN

they all stack Great!

I am adding TNA to this combo starting tomorrow! You will be very happy with the AP/Pslin combo, I have seriously put on about 13lbs since I have starting stacking them.
13lbs on your body isa great testament!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nick,

Powerfull with WMS? I thought taking powerfull with carbs would be a bad idea....I'm confused now.

And what is Cissus good for before a workout?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure grexx takes his PF 15 or so before taking carbs (in which case it's all good).

Cissus pre-workout will give you a pretty nice "pump", through a different mechanism than NO.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I popped a supercissus preworkout yesterday, just for ****s and giggles, as I usually only take 1 in the am and 1 at night, and my god. I don't remember getting pumps like that. Quite intense and made for a great workout.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
In the upcoming weeks I'm planning on running a "stack" (god, I hate that word) of all the USP products, currently available; SuperCissus, PSlin, AnabolicPump, PowerFULL and TNA.

And log my progress.

J - Check your PM's I wanna workout the particulars with this.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In the upcoming weeks I'm planning on running a "stack" (god, I hate that word) of all the USP products, currently available; SuperCissus, PSlin, AnabolicPump, PowerFULL and TNA.

And log my progress.

J - Check your PM's I wanna workout the particulars with this.

That 'stack' is amazing. I'm currently running it now and have been leaning out and making good strength gains with a slight dirty bulk.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That 'stack' is amazing. I'm currently running it now and have been leaning out and making good strength gains with a slight dirty bulk.
I'm having fun planning it out. How'd you decide to integrate TNA?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know that. Thanks.
yesterday was my first time giving that a try, and the cissus pump was better than any NO pump i have gotten in the past. granted that i haven't used NO in atleast 4 years.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yesterday was my first time giving that a try, and the cissus pump was better than any NO pump i have gotten in the past. granted that i haven't used NO in atleast 4 years.
Keep it that way. Say NO to NO ;)

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm having fun planning it out. How'd you decide to integrate TNA?
Well, actually I have been using Act X, but I'm almost out, so I will be using TNA at 3 caps per day starting next week.