PowerFULL Questions

Pace2

Awards
I just started PowerFULL per label directions and must say, after three days, I'm impressed. I do have a couple of questions.

If PowerFULL indeed raised HGH so much, can we also assume that this increase will cause problems associated with high/long-term HGH use such as bone growth and insulin resistance? Also, over time, the pituitary will lose it's sensitivity to the stimulus, so prolonged use may not be a good idea.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I just started PowerFULL per label directions and must say, after three days, I'm impressed. I do have a couple of questions.

If PowerFULL indeed raised HGH so much, can we also assume that this increase will cause problems associated with high/long-term HGH use such as bone growth and insulin resistance? Also, over time, the pituitary will lose it's sensitivity to the stimulus, so prolonged use may not be a good idea.

Any thoughts would be appreciated...
That is a good point.

I would like to know about long term L-DOPA side effects... Nurotoxic?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I believe this has been covered before and no ill effects were found with longterm l-dopa use, i've used PowerFull for months at a time (5+) with no loss of effects or ill effects.

Pace2

Awards
Not to be argumentative, but if L-Dopa/powerfull releases that much HGH, and HGH has been shown to cause insulin resistance and bone growth, wouldn't it be logical to assume that PowerFull would do this?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe this has been covered before and no ill effects were found with longterm l-dopa use, i've used PowerFull for months at a time (5+) with no loss of effects or ill effects.
So you were born with your head like that?

Just kidding!!!! :)

Not to be argumentative, but if L-Dopa/powerfull releases that much HGH, and HGH has been shown to cause insulin resistance and bone growth, wouldn't it be logical to assume that PowerFull would do this?
The difference is that synthetic HGH is constant in the blood. The HGH increase from PowerFULL has 90-120 minute half life and the injestion of carbohydrates will kill the HGH response.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull causes a natural HGH release, it's not the same as adding synthetic HGH.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The difference is that synthetic HGH is constant in the blood. The HGH increase from PowerFULL has 90-120 minute half life and the injestion of carbohydrates will kill the HGH response.
so this is why one would want to take powerfull APART from carb containing meals?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes exactly why. Although I still ponder whether taking carbs in while the GH is high causes a rise in IGF-1, as that is part of how it occurs naturally...

yes exactly why. Although I still ponder whether taking carbs in while the GH is high causes a rise in IGF-1, as that is part of how it occurs naturally...
Interesting and I'm interested in how Insulin and HGH can occur simultaneously. Would you care to explain, please?

we are increasing HGH significantly and in the reseach, 100grams of dextrose returned HGH to baseline. Will 50 grams of Complex carbs accomplish the same...well we do not know.

I rather avoid any insulin secretion during the time periods that PowerFULL is most active.

so this is why one would want to take powerfull APART from carb containing meals?
I like to dose

1 hour after first meal(optional) or 15-30 minutes before morning cardio
30 minutes pre workout
before bed

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting and I'm interested in how Insulin and HGH can occur simultaneously. Would you care to explain, please?

we are increasing HGH significantly and in the reseach, 100grams of dextrose returned HGH to baseline. Will 50 grams of Complex carbs accomplish the same...well we do not know.

I rather avoid any insulin secretion during the time periods that PowerFULL is most active.
I know I read somewhere that the swing upwards in insulin helps with the hgh to igf conversions. I just can't find it now