Anabolic Pump FAQ

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Sorry. It is quite easy to characterize a product, or in the specific case compound, with a sweeping generalization based on one of its applications; however, it is more important to know why it can be used in that respect. TA is used in wood staining treatments as an innate polyphenol-reactor, so to speak - causing a reaction with the Tannins already present within the wood.

It is found in a wide variety of plant-matter, including red wine, and has a myriad of health benefits.

2. It infortunate I picked the two websites i did to illustrate other uses of the two ingredients because they now have come in for criticism and take the attention away from my original message.

I apologise if i came across too heavy , but the research seems to be directed to preventing type 2 diabetes, reducing blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes and obese patients.

So why would a healthy individual need this product ?As you can see I am still not convinced.The common denominator in any research always seems to be focused on either animals , or on people who would benefit from the ingredient the most because of some defect in their make up.

If you wish to come back on this please do , but this is as far as i go.Thanks for your time.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    It infortunate I picked the two websites i did to illustrate other uses of the two ingredients because they now have come in for criticism and take the attention away from my original message.

I apologise if i came across too heavy , but the research seems to be directed to preventing type 2 diabetes, reducing blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes and obese patients.

So why would a healthy individual need this product ?As you can see I am still not convinced.The common denominator in any research always seems to be focused on either animals , or on people who would benefit from the ingredient the most because of some defect in their make up.

If you wish to come back on this please do , but this is as far as i go.Thanks for your time.
    Apology accepted.
    Freedom means nothing here.

4. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    It infortunate I picked the two websites i did to illustrate other uses of the two ingredients because they now have come in for criticism and take the attention away from my original message.

Individuals use this product because it directs carbohydrates to muscle cells and away from fat cells allowing them to gain muscle and lose fat. Also they get insane pumps and good energy.

5. I have only used this product for one day and have already noticed the difference, on the first meal alone. No bloat and was actually still hungry, which is really odd since I even increased my carbs by 12g(40g to 52g on that meal). This is an amazing product, just pissed I only bought 2 during the sale.

On the downside, I think I was on the sh!tter 6 times yesterday with the damn runs. Is there any way to offset this? Use more carbs maybe, which I am planning on upping anyways (from 40 to 60-70 from oatmeal)? Of course, this could just be a coincidence and maybe the runs and AP are not correlated.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ajensen11 View Post

On the downside, I think I was on the sh!tter 6 times yesterday with the damn runs. Is there any way to offset this? Use more carbs maybe, which I am planning on upping anyways (from 40 to 60-70 from oatmeal)? Of course, this could just be a coincidence and maybe the runs and AP are not correlated.

"Cleansing" effect should taper down and subside with continued use. AP stimulates peristalsis in the intestines and also functions as an anti microbial. These two in conjunction can sometimes cause a change in bowel movement frequency and consistency. I experience the same thing when I first start an AP cycle but after the first week only the first dose of the day has me faithfully in the loo twenty minutes after dosing.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    AP stimulates peristalsis in the intestines and also functions as an anti microbial.
    If AP is an antimicrobial, then would this negate the effects of Gut Health, and actually kill the bacteria?

8. As a drug, berberine has showed some activity against fungal infections, candida, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Don't think it has the negative effects of healthy flora like your typical antibiiotic such as the 'cillins.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

9. Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    As a drug, berberine has showed some activity against fungal infections, candida, yeast, parasites, and bacterial/viral infections. Don't think it has the negative effects of healthy flora like your typical antibiiotic such as the 'cillins.
    Isnt berberine the main ingredient in Nutraplanet's bulk yellow gold? Though I dont feel anything from that product, even going up to ~1.2g/serving.

Any chance AP is going to go back on sale for $35 any time soon? I really need to stock up, though I just did get 2 more at $38 for the current sale.

10. If I feel nothing from the AP, do you think it's useless to even try P-Slin?
    •   

11. Not useless. I find many who respond poorly to AP do quite well with P-Slin.

12. I have few question:

1. As i read AP manual from Mulletsoldier, my body categorized as Carbohydrate Non-Responsive and should take AP 3 times daily. what is the best time to take it? I workout at 4.30 PM.

2. When I just wake up, i drink protein shake. can i take AP with my shake 30 minutes before eat my breakfast? or should i take AP before i have my protein shake.
    my breakfast are 80 grams oatmeal, 1 banana, and 1 glass juice of vegetable.

3. Can I stack AP with 3AD anabolic xtreme?

Thanks.

13. Quote Originally Posted by tg31 View Post
    I have few question:

1. As i read AP manual from Mulletsoldier, my body categorized as Carbohydrate Non-Responsive and should take AP 3 times daily. what is the best time to take it? I workout at 4.30 PM.

2. When I just wake up, i drink protein shake. can i take AP with my shake 30 minutes before eat my breakfast? or should i take AP before i have my protein shake.
    my breakfast are 80 grams oatmeal, 1 banana, and 1 glass juice of vegetable.

3. Can I stack AP with 3AD anabolic xtreme?

Thanks.
    1. Take it before breakfast, before pre-workout meal, before post-workout meal

2. I would say take before your breakfast. But don't take your AP right with your shake.

3. Yes

Any more questions? Private message me. Thanks!

14. I am expecting some AP in the next few days and would like just a little advice:

I usually work till about 4pm then go home and have a pre workout meal. Then 1.5 hours later i take 3 PowerFULL, and will be taking (its in the same order as the AP) Green Mag as well. 30 mins after this i'll do my workout.

Towards the end of, and after, my workout i'll start drinking Dymatize Mega Gainer (89g's of Carbs, Maltodextrin). About 1 hour later i'll have my dinner/post workout meal, Chicken and wholewheat pasta.

By now it'll be about 8.30-9pm and i'll goto sleep at around 11pm (having a protien shake before last thing before i do). So basically theres a period of 5-6 hours when i constantly digesting. How would i dose the AP during this time?

15. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I am expecting some AP in the next few days and would like just a little advice:

I usually work till about 4pm then go home and have a pre workout meal. Then 1.5 hours later i take 3 PowerFULL, and will be taking (its in the same order as the AP) Green Mag as well. 30 mins after this i'll do my workout.

Towards the end of, and after, my workout i'll start drinking Dymatize Mega Gainer (89g's of Carbs, Maltodextrin). About 1 hour later i'll have my dinner/post workout meal, Chicken and wholewheat pasta.

By now it'll be about 8.30-9pm and i'll goto sleep at around 11pm (having a protien shake before last thing before i do). So basically theres a period of 5-6 hours when i constantly digesting. How would i dose the AP during this time?
    I would take it 15-30 minutes before breakfast, then again 15-30 minutes before your pre-workout meal, then again 15 minutes before your gainer concoction.

16. That would mean taking the final dose DURING my workout. Is that ok?

17. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    That would mean taking the final dose DURING my workout. Is that ok?
    Yeah, as a matter of fact, I would take Anabolic Pump after my workout before my cooldown. I would literally take it with water, then jump on the elliptical for 20 minutes, then get off and leisurely prepare my post-workout meal. I'll have some dried fruit, granola (gluten and nut free), and 50-60 grams of goat whey.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Yeah, as a matter of fact, I would take Anabolic Pump after my workout before my cooldown. I would literally take it with water, then jump on the elliptical for 20 minutes, then get off and leisurely prepare my post-workout meal. I'll have some dried fruit, granola (gluten and nut free), and 50-60 grams of goat whey.
    Perfection.

This will work very well.

Best of luck my friend!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

19. Would there be any benefits from adding some digestive enzymes into the mix when I take my AP?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jmonster View Post
    Would there be any benefits from adding some digestive enzymes into the mix when I take my AP?
    In terms of efficacy, not necessarily; however, if you are experiencing gastrointestinal distress, a probiotic complex is my most immediate recommendation. Berberine is an anti-microbial, and at high enough dosage (the clinical trials do not demonstrate this negative effect) it can disturb mucosal membrane in the intestine, and induce a 'purging' effect of the bowels (peristalsis). This is a triggering of smooth contractile tissue, kept in check by the aforementioned mucosal lining.

21. im looking into using anabolic pump, however, i love taking iron supplements to juice up those red blood cells for energy. ive heard that tannins either interfere with iron absorption, or help the body from gettin too much iron, depending on your goal; i guess its due to tannins ability to bind to iron. im wondering if the tannins extract in anabolic pump is an extract that is tannins, or an extract from tannins which would somehow override what usually happens when we take iron with tannins

22. Hi,

I will be starting AP at the weekend but wanted to clarify the timing if working out early in the AM. I get up at 6am and then train at 6:30am after a light breakfast (protein shake with banana). I assume that it would be better to take the AP after the workout and 15 mins prior to the PWO shake? Then take the other 2 AP tabs at lunch (12'ish) and evening meal (5'ish).

Thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    im looking into using anabolic pump, however, i love taking iron supplements to juice up those red blood cells for energy. ive heard that tannins either interfere with iron absorption, or help the body from gettin too much iron, depending on your goal; i guess its due to tannins ability to bind to iron. im wondering if the tannins extract in anabolic pump is an extract that is tannins, or an extract from tannins which would somehow override what usually happens when we take iron with tannins
    Tannins are general inhibitors of iron absorption. As an iron supplementer, I presume you are conversant with some of the effects of heme-iron (animal-source) overload (increased free-radical assault, higher risk of type II diabetes, higher risk of colon cancer, and so on). Due to poorer absorption, Non-heme iron (plant) sources appear to carry less risks. In any case, disregarding the fact that Anabolic Pump may support relatively lower insulin secretion (=> more efficient "insulin response"), you may want to consider iron-uptake facilitators such as amino acids, citrate, and ascorbate, to neutralize the possible impact of Anabolic Pump tannins on iron absorption.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. do u like oats with AP, or complex carb supp that have 53g of carb from 2 scoops?

25. Quote Originally Posted by moe1980 View Post
    do u like oats with AP, or complex carb supp that have 53g of carb from 2 scoops?
    I would rank oats before a carb powder simply due to the nutrition from oats. However, either will work well.

26. i see some people go up to 4 AP per day when the bottle says 3 times, and the manual...Would this be ok? All of my meals have carbs anyways...
    Armed to the teeth.

27. Quote Originally Posted by manifesto View Post
    i see some people go up to 4 AP per day when the bottle says 3 times, and the manual...Would this be ok? All of my meals have carbs anyways...
    If you have 16-18 hour day, this would work.
    Try and space the doses out 4-6 hours.

However, I only have ever done 3 per day.

28. I workout in the evening. Usually around 6:30pm. Would taking AP post workout give me issues with sleeping?

29. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I workout in the evening. Usually around 6:30pm. Would taking AP post workout give me issues with sleeping?
    No, but just in case try it on a weekend day to be sure.
    It is 100% non-stimulant but because of the increased energy output, it may cause a mild disruption for some. However, I personally have never noticed an issue.

30. Are there any added benefits in taking more then 1AP at a time?
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. HELP ME write the Anabolic Pump FAQ
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 10:11 AM