SuperCissus RX FAQ

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Keep us updated buddy. You should enjoy the results.
    Forgot to mentioned also have Plantar Fascia in left foot.
    That's inflamation of the tendon on the bottom of foot.

    Just got bottle.. chugging a few caps down now.
    Let the healing begin.


  2. Guess I will do the 3x3 a day for this first bottle then reduce dosage.
    •   
       


  3. excellent product...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    excellent product...
    Thanks big guy!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  5. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicRyan1 View Post
    excellent product...

    Please share your experiance with us.
    •   
       


  6. Finished my first bottle and working on second bottle.
    Nothing really good to report yet.
    Hope that changes so I will invest in a 3rd.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    Finished my first bottle and working on second bottle.
    Nothing really good to report yet.
    Hope that changes so I will invest in a 3rd.
    How have you been dosing???????
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    How have you been dosing???????

    Well about 3 weeks now. I did the 3x3 a day with the first bottle..that gave me only ten days worth. My second bottle I'm doing 2x3 a day. If my math is right that should give me 15 days. I figure 2 bottles in a month time I should see something positive.

    I understand I've had chronic issues with tendonitis and such but I feel with the bold claims made from USP and the numerous testimonials, I hope not to be disapointed.

    We'll see. I have not lost faith yet. I imagine if I took a month off from lifting and just let this stuuf work it's magic I would be fine but that's not going to happen.

  9. How should I go about dosing the bulk powder form? I used one cap AM and PM with the pre-capped stuff and that worked great. I have the nutraplanet 00 gel caps. How much would filling a 00 cap with straight cissus rx equate to in the pre-capped stuff?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by clewfirst View Post
    How should I go about dosing the bulk powder form? I used one cap AM and PM with the pre-capped stuff and that worked great. I have the nutraplanet 00 gel caps. How much would filling a 00 cap with straight cissus rx equate to in the pre-capped stuff?
    I can't remember the exact MG in a 1/4 teaspoon, it says on the container of the bulk. I think it was like 8-900MG I will go look at mine when I get home as it does not list on the website. You can get about 1/4 teaspoon in the 00 caps. Honestly though the bulk is very palateable in my opinion compared to NP's Cissus. I like to keep some of it around in powder form for when I forget to do the 10 minutes prior thing and I just have it directly with my meal then. I believe the 10 minutes is for the cap to dissolve so it is entering the intestines at the same time as the food for a better rate of absorbsion.

    Den,

    I recommend you take at least 1 week off or even better 10 days. Run the SuperCissusRx at between 6-8 grams a day. Not an cost prohibitive thing if you are using the bulk form. I take 2-2.5 grams of Cissus 30 minutes before and 1.5 grams after my workouts. I had a ridiculous case of tendonitis, it was so bad I would drop things when I moved the wrong way. I have finally been able to resolve it with a high dose of SCRx some rest and some smart lifting. You can work around the affected area as well and simply plan to lower your weight and increase your reps. I have been working in the 15 rep range during my recovery. I have absolutely NO PAIN in my arms now. I did all the massage and scar tissue stuff first and nothing really did the trick until I started taking the SCRx and refocused my training to other areas during the 10 day layoff I took. I still had a little pain at first when I started to lift upper body again but not much and it just kept getting better. I can only assume I let it got way to bad because I am stubborn, and was getting ready for a contest so stopping was just not an option. So I beat on it for 6 months after it appeared then babied it for 3 months with no improvement.

    Keep in mind you could find a good program to concentrate on your wheels or something during this time and lay off of movements that aggravate the situation. So you don't actually HAVE to take the time off. Just redirect your efforts to another area. As far as the Plantar Faciaitis...spelling? are you stretching your calves daily? A good stretching program coupled with the SCRx should really help that situation out a good bit. Is your tendonitis on the inner elboy, or the outer elbow? That really dictates what movements to avoid during the healing process as well. Let me know and I will gladly assist you in some exercise modification and what not to really help you keep lifting with the upper body without hampering the healing process.

    Also you may want to add in a little VAT Attack pre and post workout it is also highly anti-cortisol in nature so I believe it would probably assist in the healing process. That is just me saying that from understanding what the product does. I was going to add it in for myself but C am adding it to another stack for a recomp I am about to do on the way to my next competiton.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I can't remember the exact MG in a 1/4 teaspoon, it says on the container of the bulk. I think it was like 8-900MG I will go look at mine when I get home as it does not list on the website. You can get about 1/4 teaspoon in the 00 caps. Honestly though the bulk is very palateable in my opinion compared to NP's Cissus. I like to keep some of it around in powder form for when I forget to do the 10 minutes prior thing and I just have it directly with my meal then. I believe the 10 minutes is for the cap to dissolve so it is entering the intestines at the same time as the food for a better rate of absorbsion.

    Den,

    I recommend you take at least 1 week off or even better 10 days. Run the SuperCissusRx at between 6-8 grams a day. Not an cost prohibitive thing if you are using the bulk form. I take 2-2.5 grams of Cissus 30 minutes before and 1.5 grams after my workouts. I had a ridiculous case of tendonitis, it was so bad I would drop things when I moved the wrong way. I have finally been able to resolve it with a high dose of SCRx some rest and some smart lifting. You can work around the affected area as well and simply plan to lower your weight and increase your reps. I have been working in the 15 rep range during my recovery. I have absolutely NO PAIN in my arms now. I did all the massage and scar tissue stuff first and nothing really did the trick until I started taking the SCRx and refocused my training to other areas during the 10 day layoff I took. I still had a little pain at first when I started to lift upper body again but not much and it just kept getting better. I can only assume I let it got way to bad because I am stubborn, and was getting ready for a contest so stopping was just not an option. So I beat on it for 6 months after it appeared then babied it for 3 months with no improvement.

    Keep in mind you could find a good program to concentrate on your wheels or something during this time and lay off of movements that aggravate the situation. So you don't actually HAVE to take the time off. Just redirect your efforts to another area. As far as the Plantar Faciaitis...spelling? are you stretching your calves daily? A good stretching program coupled with the SCRx should really help that situation out a good bit. Is your tendonitis on the inner elboy, or the outer elbow? That really dictates what movements to avoid during the healing process as well. Let me know and I will gladly assist you in some exercise modification and what not to really help you keep lifting with the upper body without hampering the healing process.

    Also you may want to add in a little VAT Attack pre and post workout it is also highly anti-cortisol in nature so I believe it would probably assist in the healing process. That is just me saying that from understanding what the product does. I was going to add it in for myself but C am adding it to another stack for a recomp I am about to do on the way to my next competiton.
    Okay it is 1100 Mg per 1/4 tsp so it works out really well. I normally take 2 slightly heaping 1/4 teaspoons before my workout then about 1.5 after so I am getting 4 grams in right around the workout and still taking 2-3 more grams throughout the day in this or pill form for convemience.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Thanks Mr. Kleen. Just ordered 2 tubs of the bulk cissus from NP.
    My elbow pain is from my inner elbow around that small bone. Golfers elbow
    they call it. I've taken 3 weeks off from upperbody and have been wearing this
    compression wrap that's suppose to take pressure off of it. Going to start ultrasound on it this week to see if that helps. Been fighting this for about a year now. I've had a couple of cortisone shots that clears it up for a few months then it comes right back.
    Not going to do anymore shots. If I can't clear this up with rest and CISSUS, will have to consider surgery.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    Thanks Mr. Kleen. Just ordered 2 tubs of the bulk cissus from NP.
    My elbow pain is from my inner elbow around that small bone. Golfers elbow
    they call it. I've taken 3 weeks off from upperbody and have been wearing this
    compression wrap that's suppose to take pressure off of it. Going to start ultrasound on it this week to see if that helps. Been fighting this for about a year now. I've had a couple of cortisone shots that clears it up for a few months then it comes right back.
    Not going to do anymore shots. If I can't clear this up with rest and CISSUS, will have to consider surgery.
    I had this issue a few years ago. I went through a few different products, there were only two that seemed to help. Osteobolin-C at double doses and our SuperCissus Rx (this was prior to me working for USPlabs.) The SuperCissus was the more cost effective route and I have not seen any issues like this ever since.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  14. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    I had this issue a few years ago. I went through a few different products, there were only two that seemed to help. Osteobolin-C at double doses and our SuperCissus Rx (this was prior to me working for USPlabs.) The SuperCissus was the more cost effective route and I have not seen any issues like this ever since.
    Afew years ago you would have been 19 and I'm sure you could have recovered from just about anything. I'm a slow healer.

  15. Den, I will come up with a few different ways for you to work upper body according to the location of the pain. I just want to research a little to make sure my thoughts are spot on before suggesting something. Mine was on both sides the inside of my right arm and the outside of my left. I to am not a young pup. Not quite 45 either, but 36 and recovery from overuse injury is getting to be a WHOLE lot harder than 10 years ago. Hence my search and finding of the SCRx. However with the way Boro trains you know throwing buses down the street like a pissed of Godzilla him not having a reocuurance is pretty impressive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    Afew years ago you would have been 19 and I'm sure you could have recovered from just about anything. I'm a slow healer.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Is this bulk powder suppose to be brown?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    Is this bulk powder suppose to be brown?
    Kind of brown and a little grainy. I think it may have a little yellow tint to it too. I have so many bulk powders they run together. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  18. I'm now taking 8 grams a day..2x4 grams mixed in a drink of some sort right before a meal. Wish me luck guys.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    I'm now taking 8 grams a day..2x4 grams mixed in a drink of some sort right before a meal. Wish me luck guys.
    Den, I have a question for you regarding your hand position when doing your push movements. Do you allow the wrist to break or bend back and sit the bar on the palm when benching or pressing? If so this could be a good part of the problem and you may continue to aggravate it further even with light weight if you don't change the grip. That tendon is pull into a full stretch when the hand is bent back and the arm is almost in the lock out position and basically overextended by lock out in that position. Add to that a large amount of weight putting strain on it and you have a problem waiting to happen. If this is how you lift which is how I was taught in school that I could lift heavier then that is a big part of the issue. If so lower the weight at first and keep your wrist straight HOLDING the bar between the v created by your thumb and palm. Your wrist should be straight like when throwing a punch. This gives your tendon a good extra 1/4/-1/2 of slack well not slack but more room may be more accurate. Your thumbs and wrist will pick up strength very quickly and you will be able to increase the load back up quickly once you feel your tendons are up to it. I will still look at some other manuevers when I have a little time but this is one of the biggest "unknown" causes of tendonitis.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. what if you take the bulk powder with meals? Does it have to be 10 minutes before? And if so why?

    My guess is if i take it with meals wont it be absorbed a little better? But i could be really wrong so little help...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    what if you take the bulk powder with meals? Does it have to be 10 minutes before? And if so why?

    My guess is if i take it with meals wont it be absorbed a little better? But i could be really wrong so little help...
    I take my bulk with food I take my pills 10 minutes before. If you read above I discuss this in one of my posts.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. I'm dosing the bulk form in the 000 caps which is about 1000 mg's about 3 times a day just one cap at time. Just wondering if i should up it to 4 times a day to get better strength and recovery gains.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm dosing the bulk form in the 000 caps which is about 1000 mg's about 3 times a day just one cap at time. Just wondering if i should up it to 4 times a day to get better strength and recovery gains.
    The recommended dose for USPlabs SuperCissus Rx in capsule form is 1600mg two times per day for a total of 3200mg. I think your best bet would be to go to at least 6000mg per day for the anabolic, recovery effects. Jacob has recommended upwards of 9-12 capsules per day, each yielding 800mg for these effects to be massively prominent.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  24. Hey Den, it's been awhile now since your last post, I wanted to know how the SuperCissus worked for you

  25. How long can this be taken continuously? I've been taking it for probably six months, lower doses since it healed my shoulder tendonititis, but basically continuously. Is this too long?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM vs SuperCissus Rx
    By koi1214 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 05:05 PM
  2. SUPERCISSUS Rx Log
    By TSB4me in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-01-2007, 01:10 AM
  3. SuperCissus Rx and Powerful side effects
    By Sacs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 10:11 PM
Log in
Log in