SuperCissus RX FAQ

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Is this bulk powder suppose to be brown?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    Is this bulk powder suppose to be brown?
    Kind of brown and a little grainy. I think it may have a little yellow tint to it too. I have so many bulk powders they run together. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I'm now taking 8 grams a day..2x4 grams mixed in a drink of some sort right before a meal. Wish me luck guys.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Den54 View Post
    I'm now taking 8 grams a day..2x4 grams mixed in a drink of some sort right before a meal. Wish me luck guys.
    Den, I have a question for you regarding your hand position when doing your push movements. Do you allow the wrist to break or bend back and sit the bar on the palm when benching or pressing? If so this could be a good part of the problem and you may continue to aggravate it further even with light weight if you don't change the grip. That tendon is pull into a full stretch when the hand is bent back and the arm is almost in the lock out position and basically overextended by lock out in that position. Add to that a large amount of weight putting strain on it and you have a problem waiting to happen. If this is how you lift which is how I was taught in school that I could lift heavier then that is a big part of the issue. If so lower the weight at first and keep your wrist straight HOLDING the bar between the v created by your thumb and palm. Your wrist should be straight like when throwing a punch. This gives your tendon a good extra 1/4/-1/2 of slack well not slack but more room may be more accurate. Your thumbs and wrist will pick up strength very quickly and you will be able to increase the load back up quickly once you feel your tendons are up to it. I will still look at some other manuevers when I have a little time but this is one of the biggest "unknown" causes of tendonitis.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

what if you take the bulk powder with meals? Does it have to be 10 minutes before? And if so why?

My guess is if i take it with meals wont it be absorbed a little better? But i could be really wrong so little help...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    what if you take the bulk powder with meals? Does it have to be 10 minutes before? And if so why?

My guess is if i take it with meals wont it be absorbed a little better? But i could be really wrong so little help...
    I take my bulk with food I take my pills 10 minutes before. If you read above I discuss this in one of my posts.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I'm dosing the bulk form in the 000 caps which is about 1000 mg's about 3 times a day just one cap at time. Just wondering if i should up it to 4 times a day to get better strength and recovery gains.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    I'm dosing the bulk form in the 000 caps which is about 1000 mg's about 3 times a day just one cap at time. Just wondering if i should up it to 4 times a day to get better strength and recovery gains.
    The recommended dose for USPlabs SuperCissus Rx in capsule form is 1600mg two times per day for a total of 3200mg. I think your best bet would be to go to at least 6000mg per day for the anabolic, recovery effects. Jacob has recommended upwards of 9-12 capsules per day, each yielding 800mg for these effects to be massively prominent.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Den, it's been awhile now since your last post, I wanted to know how the SuperCissus worked for you
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

How long can this be taken continuously? I've been taking it for probably six months, lower doses since it healed my shoulder tendonititis, but basically continuously. Is this too long?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    How long can this be taken continuously? I've been taking it for probably six months, lower doses since it healed my shoulder tendonititis, but basically continuously. Is this too long?
    Nope - I've been on SuperCissus Rx for over a year non-stop. No long-term side effects reported or expected.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

I am with Casey on that one. I have not heard of anyone having any sides with extended use.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Thankyou, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to snort some bulk super cissus with the $20 bill I saved from buying it at nutra planet.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rambo679 View Post
    Thankyou, that's exactly what I wanted to hear, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to snort some bulk super cissus with the $20 bill I saved from buying it at nutra planet.
    HAHAHA nice man... Thats awesome...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Concern over supplements and heat? At which point does tempurature become and issue regarding supplements. How long can a product(specifically SuperCissus RX in this case) stay in a warm to hot climate before product degradation is an issue?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Ok...so I've read thru this thread, but I'm still a little confused about how much of the bulk I should be taking. Started loading with USP SuperCissus RX on July 15th. I now have two tubs of the bulk SuperCissus. I'm trying to alleviate the pain I have in both my shoulders for going on fifteen years now. May be bursitis or possibly arthritis. Thanks for any info anyone can give.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Blew my knee out when I was 19 (am 22 now), and have periodic pain in both knees. Left knee has a surgically repaired medial meniscus and ACL (Torn meniscus, grade 2 shredding on ACL). Right knee pains from overcompensation over the last couple years. Super-Cissus completely eliminated any pain I had. Fantastic product. I did not take Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM either, just the SCRx. When I can afford another bottle I'll be purchasing as the pains have been slowly coming back. Well done guys. Great product.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    Blew my knee out when I was 19 (am 22 now), and have periodic pain in both knees. Left knee has a surgically repaired medial meniscus and ACL (Torn meniscus, grade 2 shredding on ACL). Right knee pains from overcompensation over the last couple years. Super-Cissus completely eliminated any pain I had. Fantastic product. I did not take Glucosamine/Chondroiton/MSM either, just the SCRx. When I can afford another bottle I'll be purchasing as the pains have been slowly coming back. Well done guys. Great product.
    Wow! Great feedback! Thank you for the support, and all the best with your recovery!
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DavidII View Post
    Ok...so I've read thru this thread, but I'm still a little confused about how much of the bulk I should be taking. Started loading with USP SuperCissus RX on July 15th. I now have two tubs of the bulk SuperCissus. I'm trying to alleviate the pain I have in both my shoulders for going on fifteen years now. May be bursitis or possibly arthritis. Thanks for any info anyone can give.
    I would recommend that you do a loading phase with 6gr per day (divided in three equal doses) for about two to three weeks, before reducing to 3gr-4gr daily (also in three equal doses). Please let us know how things evolve. All the best!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I would recommend that you do a loading phase with 6gr per day (divided in three equal doses) for about two to three weeks, before reducing to 3gr-4gr daily (also in three equal doses). Please let us know how things evolve. All the best!
    Thanks for the dosage info. Here's another question for ya. Is it ok to mix with my pre-workout drink and a protein shake? The taste/aftertaste is gawd awful. Don't really want to go through the trouble of capping it if i can mix it.

Thanks again.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DavidII View Post
    Thanks for the dosage info. Here's another question for ya. Is it ok to mix with my pre-workout drink and a protein shake? The taste/aftertaste is gawd awful. Don't really want to go through the trouble of capping it if i can mix it.

Thanks again.
    Sure, you can mix it with your pre-workout and protein shake.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  156 lbs.
    Answers

I used to have extremely bad tenosynovitis in my left wrist caused by lots of lengthy practicing on guitar 8-12/15 hours some days, the problem sometimes flares up in Colder weather and is hard to get rid of but due to working as a musician this is obviously a pain in the ass, would this product work to heal this type of injury? I have found that getting myself fit over the last 2 years and weight trainng has made a massive positive difference already but I guess I'm just being prepared for future problems
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM vs SuperCissus Rx
    By koi1214 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 03:05 PM
  2. SUPERCISSUS Rx Log
    By TSB4me in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 11:10 PM
  3. SuperCissus Rx and Powerful side effects
    By Sacs in forum Supplements