capping my own powerful

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
where would one get caps to do so, and is there a certain technique used I should know about? this seems like it could be somewhat tedious

tattoopierced1

its actually quite easy. Best way is to buy a complete capping kit from Nutraplanet... I like the 00 caps. You can do 50 caps at a time and it gets easier the more you cap.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i do it all the time, its rather easy. go with the capping supplies that TP mentioned. only thing is that bulk pfull gets a little sticky, but not really a problem, i just avoid capping it when its really humid.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
where would one get caps to do so, and is there a certain technique used I should know about? this seems like it could be somewhat tedious
It is tedious, even with the cap-em-quick...but IMO its well worth it.

tattoopierced1

It is tedious, even with the cap-em-quick...but IMO its well worth it.
at first it can seem that way, but for me, i think i could do it in my sleep now. just takes a few times. Make sure not to over pack the caps though, putting the tops on can be tricky if you do, that is when it gets frustrating.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The tops can be tricky if you over pack? I've never ran into that problem...

00 caps are pretty sweet, and you can pick up the entire kit (Caps, holder/tamper, scale) for pretty cheap at NP...I bet you can fit aroun 750mgs into each cap.

Make sure you break up the powder well before you are doing it though, clumps have always been my biggest problem.

But the savings make it well worth your time.

tattoopierced1

yeah i've ran into problems where if you over pack the pill, the tops are hard to make fit because the bottom part of the cap where the top inserts over it is so bloated...just make sure not to try and tamper too much into each pill. the 00's fit a good amount of powder nicely though.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
The tops should fit over the bottoms...you should be filling the interior half of the cap. and the casing(pill holder) should make sure that they don't get too big...

tattoopierced1

too much tamping can cause some problems with them swelling though.. i've ran into this when trying to get greedy and over filling a cap. they can become very tight and hard to get over, sometimes "smooshing" the bottoms ruining the pill.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I see...someone needs to stop taking out his agression on his veggie caps :D

tattoopierced1

I see...someone needs to stop taking out his agression on his veggie caps :D
lol... i just try to take as little pills as possible, so the more I can squeeze in there the better. I take the ICP approach "my nuts are people so I'm trying to stuff them in there too"

LOL

Da Main Man

Da Main Man

Awards
lol... i just try to take as little pills as possible, so the more I can squeeze in there the better. I take the ICP approach "my nuts are people so I'm trying to stuff them in there too"

LOL
mmmm cotton candy ;)