PSlin is insane!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I took 1 cap of PSlin 30 min pre-workout and nothing else to see its effects. Within 10 min of my workout, my body was completely pumped and full. My veins popped out, and my skin took on that paper thin look!!!! Absolutely crazy fast results. Also, I am using AP 3 times/day and still using 3 caps of Powerfull before bed on an EMPTY STOMACH!!!! Dosing Super Cissus at 3 caps/day also. Unbelievable stuff to say the least!!:bruce3:

tattoopierced1

gotta love the pslin.. I took a dose yesterday with some RPM and the two for me didnt agree well. AP and Pslin work nicely though.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I took 1 cap of PSlin 30 min pre-workout and nothing else to see its effects.
I assume you also ate your pre-workout meal and carbs? Or did you just take PSlin and go to the gym?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grexx,

You go to bed with an empty stomach, how long before bed do you have your last meal?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just took my first pre-workout dose today and boy was I an endurance machine.

1 P-Slin

15 minutes later:
1 cup basmati rice & 1 can tuna.

45 minutes later:
1 hour of grueling TUT for chest/back/delts/tri's -
followed by 45 minutes on the elliptical and I felt like I could have gone another hour, seriously. When I got home I detailed my friggen car!

I took no stims today. Only the usual 2 NP green tea caps, 2 grams 50% fish oil and a poseidon laced with di-creatine-malate. I am STILL feeling jacked!

Did I mention this is my first day back from a week off? I am usually draggin arse first couple days back. :head:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good feedback thanx

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
this is my theory, please do correct me if i am wrong.
1.pslin is designed to utilize the energy of carb.

2.a good supplement should cooperat with diet well but not replace the natural food.

3.Complex carb is always better than simple carb in diet, except in some specific situations.

so. As a good supplement company should encourage people to have a good diet habit then take their product to get a better result.
that's why Usp say take pslin 15 mins pre your pre work out meal with complex carb instead of asking people to take with other simple carb drink(or another supplement, not naturl food).

But pslin is still very powerfull to utilize the energy from carb, so take with some simple carb wont decrease the ability of pslin

please do correct me if i am wrong

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
this is my theory, please do correct me if i am wrong.
1.pslin is designed to utilize the energy of carb.

2.a good supplement should cooperat with diet well but not replace the natural food.

3.Complex carb is always better than simple carb in diet, except in some specific situations.

so. As a good supplement company should encourage people to have a good diet habit then take their product to get a better result.
that's why Usp say take pslin 15 mins pre your pre work out meal with complex carb instead of asking people to take with other simple carb drink(or another supplement, not naturl food).

But pslin is still very powerfull to utilize the energy from carb, so take with some simple carb wont decrease the ability of pslin

please do correct me if i am wrong
Simple sugars don't decrease the "ability" of the P-Slin, they just don't provide the long stable release that the complex carbs do thus not using that ability at full potential. We recommend complex carbs because they work better, plain and simple.

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I took 1 cap of PSlin 30 min pre-workout and nothing else to see its effects. Within 10 min of my workout, my body was completely pumped and full. My veins popped out, and my skin took on that paper thin look!!!! Absolutely crazy fast results. Also, I am using AP 3 times/day and still using 3 caps of Powerfull before bed on an EMPTY STOMACH!!!! Dosing Super Cissus at 3 caps/day also. Unbelievable stuff to say the least!!:bruce3:
Assume you had your Carb meal after popping the 1 cap of PSlin, correct?

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I sipped on some waxy during my workout and it worked well.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
I agree 100g of oats is too much. I switched to 6-7 slices of whole wheat bread for the preworkout meal after pslin and it has worked much better for me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100g of oats is too much. I switched to 6-7 slices of whole wheat bread for the preworkout meal after pslin and it has worked much better for me.
Good idea. I have to say that bread is higher GI, but if you train immediately after, it's not bad.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Good idea. I have to say that bread is higher GI, but if you train immediately after, it's not bad.
Go for a sprouted whole grain instead and the GI is low. Even "100% whole wheat" bread is processed into flour. By sprouting the grains the bread can be made without flour and minimal processing. Do it. That's how I roll. :D

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Go for a sprouted whole grain instead and the GI is low. Even "100% whole wheat" bread is processed into flour. By sprouting the grains the bread can be made without flour and minimal processing. Do it. That's how I roll. :D
Wow. We really have good brains in here! I'll be doin this fo sha!

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What is considered a sprouted whole grain? What if you didn't take all those carbs in for your pre-workout meal? Would this cut you up more or something?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
What is considered a sprouted whole grain? What if you didn't take all those carbs in for your pre-workout meal? Would this cut you up more or something?
A whole grain thas has been soaked in water until it sprouts. The product is designed to utilize a large portion carbs and that is how we recommend using it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ezekiel breads, although expensive and bland, are sprouted breads with a GI in the 40s I believe.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
7 slices of bread?!?! 100g of oats!!? you guys are insane, hahaha. I would be 300lbs + :) I am thinking of trying Pslin w/ waxy maize at like 25g Pre and 25g during for carbs... ofcourse dextrose 45g pre aswell...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
7 slices of bread?!?! 100g of oats!!? you guys are insane, hahaha. I would be 300lbs + :) I am thinking of trying Pslin w/ waxy maize at like 25g Pre and 25g during for carbs... ofcourse dextrose 45g pre aswell...

No, as the thread says ... P-Slin is insane! If you are only consuming your proposed level and type of carbs, I recommend AP over P-Slin. I do think once you try the P-Slin with 100g oats (or comparable) you will be surprised at the results and how lean you can remain.

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
What exactly do you all use for these carbs? I assume you do something to at least lose SOME of the monotony. So I don't mean "I eat oats and bread." I'm wondering exactly what type of bread or oats or whatever you eat. I'm thinking of trying this product but I don't usually do anything to get carbs. I'm fairly unlearned on GI index and all that. I'm not asking for a full explanation or anything on all of that. But I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me what you eat.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
Some of my choices are:

** oats - steel cut - mix in chocolate or vanilla protein powder
breads - costco kirkland multigrain bread (higher GI)
** breads - rudi's organic colorado cracked wheat (lower GI than 100% whole wheat)
whole wheat bagels
rice - brown rice
cytomax performance drinks

WMS
Cytocarb

when I am on travel and can't always have some of the above (might get questioned if I have a bag of white WMS powder in my carry on):
detour whole wheat oatmeal energy bars

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What exactly do you all use for these carbs? I assume you do something to at least lose SOME of the monotony. So I don't mean "I eat oats and bread." I'm wondering exactly what type of bread or oats or whatever you eat. I'm thinking of trying this product but I don't usually do anything to get carbs. I'm fairly unlearned on GI index and all that. I'm not asking for a full explanation or anything on all of that. But I would appreciate it if you guys could tell me what you eat.
I recieved the best benifit when using oats and honey and adding some WMS directly before training.

Take a look at my review, I post what I eat for every training session.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/71673-drnkmnkys-p-slin.html

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I saw that. I was wondering what you ate exactly though. All it says is 60 g oats. And I was more wondering like, oatmeal or oat cereal or what?
Just quick oats or old fashioned oats.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like pizza and ice cream, lol......Try a dextrose-waxy blend......

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've seen something about waxy maize or something like that? Is that like a drink or something? Is that what a dextrose-waxy blend is? A drink?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I've done 120g and I only weigh about 160 :O I wait about 1.5 hrs after eating to go to the gym so that much doesn't bother me. It's actually not a lot of volume of food either. Today I ate a 400g sweet potato pwo + a chicken breast which was almost 80g carbs and 40g protein.

It was a leg workout so I needed lots of carbs.

So far with the PSlin pwo and AP for the rest of the day I have been doing about 200-250g carbs per day and I don't really see any fat gain or weight gain. I do think I'm a little leaner cause I can see my abs a little better now but that could be because I'm doing cardio now post WO for about 20 mins 2-3 times per week.

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
I do P-slin 30 minutes before workout. 15 minutes after taking it I ingest 100g Vitargo(WMS) + 12g EAA. I will try oats also to see if I can fell the difference.

100grams was just a general reccomendation.

I been playing with 40grams oats and 20grams sugars and it's working wonderful. The closer the meal gets to your workout. The less complex the carbohydrate should be.

SOme have been using WMS/protein(Isolate, concentrate or EAA/BCAA)about 45 minutes prior and they fall in love with the end result.

Best to start low and move up.

I do P-slin 30 minutes before workout. 15 minutes after taking it I ingest 100g Vitargo(WMS) + 12g EAA. I will try oats also to see if I can fell the difference.
Tells us about Using Vitagro with PSLIN and using vitagro without Pslin?

AlphaAnabolic

AlphaAnabolic

Awards
Actually, I sipped on some waxy during my workout and it worked well.
This has become habbit for me brother... great idea!

I usually do WMS/PlasmaVOL/EAA's in a bottle and sip through the workouts.

SWELABS

SWELABS

Awards
Tells us about Using Vitagro with PSLIN and using vitagro without Pslin?
I am using AP/P-slin combo and I cant say the pump has been greater then with AP alone but I get an insane focus when hitting the gym.

I dose AP on non-trainingdays: 1 before breakfast, lunch and dinner.

On Training days i dose AP breakfast and lunch.

Pslin is dosed 30 minutes before hitting the gym. 15 minutes after taking it I ingest 100g Vitargo+ 12g EAA and som DP xceed.