POWERFULL before fasted AM Cardio

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
Please correct me if I am wrong thinking that this combo will work 1/2 hr prior to fasted AM cardio:

1-2 caps POWERFULL
2 caps DCP
stimulant (i.e. lipo6)
1 serving of POSEIDON in water (lots of water...)
BCAAs (should I add some whey protein since I am in a fasted state?)

fasted cardio is 30-45 minutes HIITS (whether it be running, ellipical machine, etc.).

My question has more to do with the choice of POWERFULL in the mix. Would this be beneficial with the cardio or should I reserve it more for lifting days? I am under the impression that POWERFULL is most effective in a fasted state, but not sure if there will be cardio benefits (or more specifically fat loss/muscle retention).

Thank you

Please correct me if I am wrong thinking that this combo will work 1/2 hr prior to fasted AM cardio:

1-2 caps POWERFULL
2 caps DCP
stimulant (i.e. lipo6)
1 serving of POSEIDON in water (lots of water...)
BCAAs (should I add some whey protein since I am in a fasted state?)

fasted cardio is 30-45 minutes HIITS (whether it be running, ellipical machine, etc.).

My question has more to do with the choice of POWERFULL in the mix. Would this be beneficial with the cardio or should I reserve it more for lifting days? I am under the impression that POWERFULL is most effective in a fasted state, but not sure if there will be cardio benefits (or more specifically fat loss/muscle retention).

Thank you
PowerFULL is a non brainer.

The best pre fasted cardio stack is
5grams leucine
20mgs Forskolin
200mgs caffiene
500mgs Green tea
1000mgs ALCAR
2 caps New PowerFULL

I been using the above and it is amazing. PowerFULL increases HGH and morning fasted cardio increases HGH to liberate and burn fat.

One of the best times to use powerFULL besides pre workout or pre sleep.

I would not use BCAA's until after cardio because you risk gluconeogenisis which one would not want.

Keep the cardio low intensity (3.5MPH at a 3-5% incline for 30-45 minutes).

Wait 30 minutes(Take a shower) than eat. I would consume BCAAs with meal or shake.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
Thanks. I will add the green tea tomorrow morning. I'll have to go locate some ALCAR. Although I didn't mention it, I have been taking 2 caps camphibolic (I still have 2 bottles left) and 1 cap POWERFULL before bed and dinner (4-5 hrs prior to bed) was a low carb/fat meal.

Do you prefer the lower intesity for fasted cardio? I have heard a lot of people saying HIITS is the only way to go for fasted cardio (I'm trying to keep my muscle but drop from 18% BF to 10% BF)

Follow up question. I typically have been taking AP about 1/2 hr after the fasted cardio (i.e. to shower and get to work). 15 minutes later, a complex carb meal such as whole wheat bread and a protein blend in water (5-6 slices ... i.e. 60-80 complex carbs) or oatmeal (also 60-80 complex carbs worth) with a protein blend (casein, whey, soy). I understand the need for complex carbs with AP, but is the protein blend the best choice when eating complex carb meals with AP after the fasted cardio or would I do better with a faster protein (i.e. exclude casein)?

Thanks

PS I have PSLIN on the way from the 4th of July sale, but it is still not in yet. Any suggestions on how to incorporate that would be welcome. I am thinking of keeping the morning fasted cardio, but making a "after work" (5pm) lifting workout with the 100+ complex carb pre workout meal with PSLIN. Or when I realize that I am not superman, break the lifting into a day with no morning fasted cardio.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I personally like the HIIT with fasted cardio and I do use bcaa's with my cardio but would not use whey with the bcaa's because it would not be fasted

but powerfull is like jacob said a no brainer try it you wont be dissapointed

Thanks. I will add the green tea tomorrow morning. I'll have to go locate some ALCAR. Although I didn't mention it, I have been taking 2 caps camphibolic (I still have 2 bottles left) and 1 cap POWERFULL before bed and dinner (4-5 hrs prior to bed) was a low carb/fat meal.

Do you prefer the lower intesity for fasted cardio? I have heard a lot of people saying HIITS is the only way to go for fasted cardio (I'm trying to keep my muscle but drop from 18% BF to 10% BF)

Follow up question. I typically have been taking AP about 1/2 hr after the fasted cardio (i.e. to shower and get to work). 15 minutes later, a complex carb meal such as whole wheat bread and a protein blend in water (5-6 slices ... i.e. 60-80 complex carbs) or oatmeal (also 60-80 complex carbs worth) with a protein blend (casein, whey, soy). I understand the need for complex carbs with AP, but is the protein blend the best choice when eating complex carb meals with AP after the fasted cardio or would I do better with a faster protein (i.e. exclude casein)?

Thanks

PS I have PSLIN on the way from the 4th of July sale, but it is still not in yet. Any suggestions on how to incorporate that would be welcome. I am thinking of keeping the morning fasted cardio, but making a "after work" (5pm) lifting workout with the 100+ complex carb pre workout meal with PSLIN. Or when I realize that I am not superman, break the lifting into a day with no morning fasted cardio.
I think HITT is to intense on an empty stomach. After you wake up you have fat circulating, I say keep heart rate constant at about 140 BPM and it's nice fat burning ride.

The best is try both for 6 weeks and see how you feel. I've done both and my main focus is weight training not cardio. I rather have some "juice" for the weights instead of spending it on the HITT(I'm assuming you are tyring to lose weight so calories are low).

Pslin can make you feel super human so working out at 5pm should not be an issue.

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
Would you recommend 1 or 2 caps of POWERFULL. Directions say 1 in the morning but also says 2 before a workout. I was thinking 1 in the AM and then 2 before the 5pm workout... but it is a hard call since it is supposed to be more effective in a fasted state.

Also I'm trying a compromise on the HIITS... 45 minutes of cardio with 15-20 minutes of HIITS in the middle or the workout. My legs don't feel quite so drained and I've been able to do it for 5 mornings straight (while lifting after 5... although the strength doesn't seem to be there).

Thanks!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PowerFULL is a non brainer.

The best pre fasted cardio stack is
5grams leucine
20mgs Forskolin
200mgs caffiene
500mgs Green tea
1000mgs ALCAR
2 caps New PowerFULL

I been using the above and it is amazing. PowerFULL increases HGH and morning fasted cardio increases HGH to liberate and burn fat.

One of the best times to use powerFULL besides pre workout or pre sleep.

I would not use BCAA's until after cardio because you risk gluconeogenisis which one would not want.

Keep the cardio low intensity (3.5MPH at a 3-5% incline for 30-45 minutes).

Wait 30 minutes(Take a shower) than eat. I would consume BCAAs with meal or shake.
Not to hijack, but I'm curious to find out why you suggest Leucine pre-cardio, but suggest against BCAA's.

Not to hijack, but I'm curious to find out why you suggest Leucine pre-cardio, but suggest against BCAA's.
BCAA's can be turned into glucose via gluconeogenisis. Leucine alone from my understanding can not but leucine forces protein synthesis.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BCAA's can be turned into glucose via gluconeogenisis. Leucine alone from my understanding can not but leucine forces protein synthesis.
This is very interesting. I didn't even realize there were two types of amino acids that make up BCAAs. Leucine is a 'ketogenic' amino acid as opposed to the others which are 'glucogenic' or both.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
This is the first time I've seen BCAA's not recommended pre/during workout.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
no just not during fasted cardio when Fat loss is goal.
So it's good when you want to be anabolic obviously during a workout? Because I swear it's magically working for me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it's good when you want to be anabolic obviously during a workout? Because I swear it's magically working for me.
Lucky Charms: They're Magically Delicious.

BCAA's: They're Magically Effective!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I asked tha Amino Acid Master and it's been validated. It was tha first I actually heard of it.

valine: gluconeogenic
isoleucine: gluconeogenic and ketogenic
leucine: ketogenic

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So J, if I take 2 caps before my fasted cardio, would I take another 2 preworkout and then another one before bed? Or would I only take 1 preworkout?

I've got a bunch of Powerfull laying around that I can play with during this contest prep, I'm just not sure how to dose it. I had never heard of using it pre-fasted cardio until this thread either, so I'm quite curious.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
So J, if I take 2 caps before my fasted cardio, would I take another 2 preworkout and then another one before bed? Or would I only take 1 preworkout?

I've got a bunch of Powerfull laying around that I can play with during this contest prep, I'm just not sure how to dose it. I had never heard of using it pre-fasted cardio until this thread either, so I'm quite curious.
Care to send me some? :wave:

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
I picked up some ALCAR to add to my pre fasted cardio stack as per USPLABS suggestion. Then I was thinking about what was in DCP. It contains Propionyl-L-Carnitine, so would you still recommend the ALCAR on top of this? At a lower dose than suggested 1000mg?

Also added the Leucine pre work out instead of BCAAs.

As a progress report, the weight hasn't changed much since I started the fasted cardio but I think I've dropped about 2 inches off my waist and I look leaner. Hopefully, putting on muscle with the PM lifting with PSLIN. Thanks for the helpful suggestions.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From a competitor's perspective, fasted cardio destroys cardio later in the day. The amount of body fat lost in the AM is extremely more noticeable. If I don't get it in during the AM, I wait until after my workout.

I picked up some ALCAR to add to my pre fasted cardio stack as per USPLABS suggestion. Then I was thinking about what was in DCP. It contains Propionyl-L-Carnitine, so would you still recommend the ALCAR on top of this? At a lower dose than suggested 1000mg?

Also added the Leucine pre work out instead of BCAAs.

As a progress report, the weight hasn't changed much since I started the fasted cardio but I think I've dropped about 2 inches off my waist and I look leaner. Hopefully, putting on muscle with the PM lifting with PSLIN. Thanks for the helpful suggestions.
hmm weight the same but 2 inches off the waist is a dream that we all invision on a cut:clap2: