Cal 1Fat 5Carb 44Pro
Pre- 3 oatmeal, 1.5 scoop whey, 16oz milk
Cal 9Fat 80Carb 47Pro
Post- 4 servings tuna, oatmeal
Cal 4Fat 27Carb 52Pro
9:00- 1 yourgut with strawberries, 8oz milk
120Cal 0Fat 20 Carb 15Pro
1619Cal 15Fat 177Carb194Pro

I know this isnt a lot of food but i am trying to model and models cant be huge they have to be tone and cut

jbone16

Awards
Workout 1:
Wed: Chest, triceps, abs went on vaction last week so i start chest on wed

Felt a little pump more intense and raw brutal aggression/ energy, less sore in the morning and when i woke up this morning to go to work my mom said i look a little bulker/ bigger

jbone16

Awards
After i took a 2 craps today my scale says i gained 6pds??? I do look a little fuller though?
Workout 2: Run 5 miles on elliptical trainer endurance was up ididn't struggle one bit and wasnt sucking wind after, i even push my self harder so i could finish faster
5 miles took 46:00 mins and burn 561 cals

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Log looks good buddy. Mind putting some before and after's?

jbone16

Awards
yeah no prob i just gotta get some batteries for my camera

jbone16

Awards
its 12:00 got a break from work i was pm usplabs and was suggested to change my pre workout carb intake so my diet will look like

Daily Diet Intake:
6:00- 2 yogurts
120Cal 0Fat 40Carb 10Pro
9:30- 2 servings tuna, 2 cups fruit and veggies. 20 oz water
Cal 1Fat 5Carb 26Pro
12:00- 8oz skinless chicken breast, 2 cups fruit and veggies, 20oz water
Cal 1Fat 5Carb 44Pro
1:30- 20 oz water
Pre- 2 oatmeal, 2 scoop whey, 8oz milk,
Cal 6Fat 54Carb 48Pro
Post- 4 servings tuna, oatmeal, 20oz water
Cal 6Fat 27Carb 52Pro
9:00- 1 yourgut with strawberries, 16oz milk
120Cal 0Fat 20 Carb 24Pro
1546Cal 14Fat 151Carb 204Pro

jbone16

Awards
i going to start my lifting rountie of Monday today i ran 3 miles in 33 mins which is horrible burn 450cals thou... i had nice energy/ stamina i would have continue to 5 miles but my right knee is hurting

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good log so far. Definitely more detailed than mine.. My time behind the 'puter is much more limited than it used to be, so I keep mine short & sweet..

Good luck wit it!:bb3:

jbone16

Awards
been sick from friday i havent taken p-slin or workout will start tomorrow

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Geet better soon buddy. Good log so far.

jbone16

Awards
today i took it easy i swim for 1600ft half breast stroke and half free stroke then did 50 pushups im going to going to slowly go back into my routine
today's weight: 198LBS

jbone16

Awards
i dont know if p-slin has an effect with blood sugar but my dad tested me on his blood sugar diabetic machine and i tested a 74 on it im going to stop taking ALL supps for a little while just in case this is the reason b/c i might have an early sign of diabtes

sorry guys

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you probably shouldn't be taking something like this at 16 anyway, but when did you take the test in relation to p-slin, and the day in general (meals, etc.)

P-slin will have a dramatic effect on blood sugar, but isn't 74 in the lower range, closer to hypo than diabetes( could be wrong)

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Well you probably shouldn't be taking something like this at 16 anyway, but when did you take the test in relation to p-slin, and the day in general (meals, etc.)

P-slin will have a dramatic effect on blood sugar, but isn't 74 in the lower range, closer to hypo than diabetes( could be wrong)
Yeah, my fasting blood sugar is 74. That's fine, under 69 is hypoglycemic, which is technically diabetes but doesn't even require treatment if you maintain a steady diet (OF COURSE YOU SHOULD SEE A DOCTOR IN THIS SITUATION, DON'T JUST LISTEN TO SOME BRO ON THE INTERNET.)

But yes, something like this will make your blood sugar lower because it makes your body use insulin more efficiently. Insulin is the hormone in your body that regulates blood glucose levels, so it's simple math. More/more efficient insulin = lower blood sugar level.

This shouldn't come as a huge surprise to anyone taking this product...right guys..?

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This shouldn't come as a huge surprise to anyone taking this product...right guys..?
well the ingredients in p-slin are used to treat diabetes, at least somewhat.

What they do exactly is lower blood sugar.

You're 16 jbone, should be a good learning experience. ALWAYS research ingredients completely and understand how they act and what they can do.

BTW, is there any evidence that these ingredients inhibit better uptake into fat cells? I just haven't been able to find reason that uptake wouldn't be enhanced in both muscle AND fat. This would be directed at someone from USP, btw. Not bashing, it'd just be nice to see evidence of this, and I couldn't find it anywhere :)

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Yeah, my fasting blood sugar is 74. That's fine, under 69 is hypoglycemic, which is technically diabetes but doesn't even require treatment if you maintain a steady diet
diabetes is hyperglycemia not hypoglycemia, big difference. 74 is not anywhere near a bad glucose level

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
diabetes is hyperglycemia not hypoglycemia, big difference. 74 is not anywhere near a bad glucose level
There is also a type of diabetes that is classified by low blood sugar. I learned about it in anatomy II this summer.

A fasting blood sugar under 69 constitutes this type of diabetes. :cheers:

travbedaman

travbedaman

Awards
  • Established
stats

Cycle Goal: Lose 12 pounds Fat Gain 6 pounds muscle
6'2 184lbs 9%BF

Daily Diet Intake:
6:00- 2 yogurts
120Cal 0Fat 40Carb 10Pro
9:30- 2 servings tuna, 2 cups fruit and veggies
Cal 1Fat 5Carb 26Pro
12:00- 8oz skinless chicken breast, 2 cups fruit and veggies
Cal 1Fat 5Carb 44Pro
Cal 9Fat 80Carb 47Pro
Post- 4 servings tuna, oatmeal
Cal 4Fat 27Carb 52Pro
9:00- 1 yourgut with strawberries, 8oz milk
120Cal 0Fat 20 Carb 15Pro
1619Cal 15Fat 177Carb194Pro

I know this isnt a lot of food but i am trying to model and models cant be huge they have to be tone and cut
I think you could improve this diet ten fold, if you are trying to get lean, you want to avoid as much sugar as possible. Complex carbs good, Simple carbs bad. (I limit most sugar even when on bulk). Breakfast is okay to have some sugar, however oatmeal, whole wheat bread are still better much choices. Post workout you need some simple sugars to replenish glycogen stores.

Your fat intake is WAY too low also, you need some fat sources to help maintain muscle and help with fat loss. Eat some lean beef, eggs, flax seed oil, nuts etc. Remember good fat does not make you fat...sugar carbs do (well too much of anything can I suppose, but you get the point).

I have made a couple minor modifications to your diet below. Use what you like.

Daily Diet Intake:
6:00- 2 eggs, 2 slices wheat toast, 1 serving oatmeal
9:30- 2 servings tuna, 2 cups fruit and veggies
(this is fine, I would take in some complex carbs here also though)
12:00- 8oz skinless chicken breast, 2 cups fruit and veggies
(same as above)
(Good, the milk is not needed, but not a big deal)
Post- 1 cup of juice, 3 scoops whey
9:00- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese (or two eggs if you did not eat eggs for breafast), 1-2 tablespoons of flax seed oil.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
There is also a type of diabetes that is classified by low blood sugar. I learned about it in anatomy II this summer.

A fasting blood sugar under 69 constitutes this type of diabetes. :cheers:

well theres really nothing you can do about low glucose levels except eat more so i can't see why that would be a problem