p-slin+carbo force

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Just letting you guys know there is carbo force with 100g carbs and I throw in a protein shot and theres your 45g protein. I tried this today pre w/o and it was better than wms. Just a heads up. you can get it at any nutrition store.

Just letting you guys know there is carbo force with 100g carbs and I throw in a protein shot and theres your 45g protein. I tried this today pre w/o and it was better than wms. Just a heads up. you can get it at any nutrition store.
What carbohydrates make up carbo force?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I think it is the ABB RTD with Malto/dextrose. Am I right?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size (bottle) 1 Servings Per 1 Calories 440 Fat Calories 0 Total Fat (g) 0 Sat. Fat (g) 0 Cholesterol (mg) 0 Sodium (mg) 130 Potassium (mg) 450 Total Carbs (g) 110 Dietary Fiber (g) 0 Sugars (g) 33 Proteins (g) 0 Vitamin C (mg) 90 Thiamin (mg) 0.75 Niacin (mg) 10 Vitamin B6 (mg) 1 Pantothenic Acid (mg) 5 Phosphorus (mg) 26 Chromium (mcg) 120 Ingredient Details: Proprietary CarboMet Blend - 1350 mg: Glycerine, Glycocyamine, Betaine, Fisetin, Vanadyl Sulfate. Other Ingredients: Triple Filtered Water, Maltodextrin, High Fructose, Corn Syrup, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Dextrose, High Maltose Ricesyrup, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Potassium Sorbate And Potassium Benzoate, Grape Skin Extract, Sucralose, Natural Color, BHT (Antioxidant).

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Whatevers in it, it worked for me.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
quick question: If I am drink the carbo force 15/mins after my pslin and to drink my entire carbo force takes 10 minutes to down, will I still be getting all the benefits of the p-slin? Should I just chug the carbo force.