USP ; when does p-slin ship ?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. i found the beta's kinda smelled like molasses


  2. Well, I live in Baton Rouge, & still have yet to see mine... Guess they don't like us either..

  3. I'm in Michigan and nothing here yet.


    Here's a question that I don't think has been brought up yet...P-Slin's been logged for pre-workout before hitting the weights...how would it fare taken before going to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class?
    Just curious. Can't wait regardless.
    •   
       


  4. I live in texas and still nothign

    Has anyone who sent a pic in after testing received their stuff yet, i haven't...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    I'm in Michigan and nothing here yet.


    Here's a question that I don't think has been brought up yet...P-Slin's been logged for pre-workout before hitting the weights...how would it fare taken before going to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class?
    Just curious. Can't wait regardless.
    what part of MI? I was born/raised up there just south of Grand Rapids!

  6. Got mine in! Stuff looks awesome!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MgoBlue View Post
    what part of MI? I was born/raised up there just south of Grand Rapids!
    Born in Jackson, but live near Detroit right now. My sister-in-law lives in GR, though!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Got mine in! Stuff is awesome!

    Here's hoping mine's waiting for me when I get off duty. YAY CARBS!

  9. Tried it with 45g protein and 100g wms. Which came out to 42tsp. Most chalky shake I ever had. The pump was okay nothing major. Going to experiment with different carbs.

  10. Yeah, boy! 3 bottles!

    Love that molasses smell!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rat View Post
    Yeah, boy! 3 bottles!

    Love that molasses smell!
    How did you get 3 bottles? If you ordered 2, you shoulve gotten 4..right?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    How did you get 3 bottles? If you ordered 2, you shoulve gotten 4..right?
    I got three, you got a free one with your order, not buy one get one free. I wish though

  13. Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
    I got three, you got a free one with your order, not buy one get one free. I wish though
    Oh I thought it was b1g1 free. Thanks

  14. Okay an 1.5 hour after my carb/protein intake and finally I have an awesome pump. Thanks USP labs.

  15. metroba was it you that is allergic to oats?...if not, use them for tomorrows pre-workout meal, you WILL feel the difference

  16. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    metroba was it you that is allergic to oats?...if not, use them for tomorrows pre-workout meal, you WILL feel the difference
    yes Im allergic. Going to try either baked beans tomorrow or rice.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    yes Im allergic. Going to try either baked beans tomorrow or rice.
    sweet potato,....yum

  18. got mine in today!!! Gonna bake a sweet potatoe tonight, put it in the fridge, & warm it up tomorrow morning for my pre w/o meal!!

    Can't wait!!

  19. got mine yesterday all four bottles baby

    question though what is pure supplements?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    got mine yesterday all four bottles baby

    question though what is pure supplements?
    Jacobs branching off USPlabs, same company, just different name with more supps soming out i guess.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    sweet potato,....yum
    you convinced me. Im getting some yams.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    you convinced me. Im getting some yams.
    haha..nice...

  23. Actually Ill have a yam shake w/ protein in it. haha seriously

  24. ummmmm...gross?..haha
  25. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    better than a wild rice shake with protein!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  26. Ive eatn a bowl of rice with my protein shake for AP. Just couldnt eat them together it had to be 1 after the other.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    better than a wild rice shake with protein!
    Ahhh the things we do to grow isnt it great

  28. Wow!! That was fast shipping. I ordered on Thursday right before the deadline for the free bottle and I had my order on Monday!!!


    Isk

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Does this include beta testers that sent you a pic? Also, where are those pics gonna show up? Private collection?
    2 questions, no answers. Any info?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  30. Got mine as well, anyone know when we should be geting the packages for submitting the pics after testing?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    better than a wild rice shake with protein!
    Just repped ya easy...hit me back please

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Just repped ya easy...hit me back please

    hit me back??..haha...wow, so rep points mean absolutely nothing now eh

  33. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hit me back??..haha...wow, so rep points mean absolutely nothing now eh
    Hahah like they ever have...lol...i just want a 4th crown, im so close lol.

  34. hey john, tried pslin with sweet potatoes. Only got in about 80g. Dont know if thats the reason but I didnt get a pump at all with the sweet potatoes. Guess im stickn with wms.
  35. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    hey john, tried pslin with sweet potatoes. Only got in about 80g. Dont know if thats the reason but I didnt get a pump at all with the sweet potatoes. Guess im stickn with wms.
    I like half WMS and Half oats! Quick and prolonged pump.
  36. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Pslin testers will get free bottle friday...

  37. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Pslin testers will get free bottle friday...
    Sweet thanks for the reply

  38. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Pslin testers will get free bottle friday...
    p-slin testers?...ya mean all beta testers, or just people who sent a pic?..(getting a lil excited...maybe.lol)

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Just repped ya easy...hit me back please
    awwww..haha..tried to rep ya..lol

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Manu20 again.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Hahah like they ever have...lol...i just want a 4th crown, im so close lol.
    i was being sarcastic...congrats on that 4th crown manu..lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. When Does?
    By 2pac in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2005, 10:33 PM
  2. HM oxanavar-when does it kick in?!
    By jimmyvalmer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 03:03 PM
  3. When does a cutting cycle start for YOU
    By andro69 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 02:55 PM
  4. when does fina kick in
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in