Tna?

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
Is it going to be re-release to the public?

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
I want to know because I want to use TNA with the rest of the USP Labs' stack consisting of Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Super Cissus Rx, and Bulk Super Cissus Rx, and the new P-Slin. I only have one bottle TNA and would like to purchase more to complete an 8 week cycle.

miked512

Awards
I want to know because I want to use TNA with the rest of the USP Labs' stack consisting of Anabolic Pump, PowerFULL, Super Cissus Rx, and Bulk Super Cissus Rx, and the new P-Slin. I only have one bottle TNA and would like to purchase more to complete an 8 week cycle.
Ha ha, I've only got a few days left of the stuff and would love to have more.

:-(

it stacks so well with powerfull and AP, I don't want to see it go.

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
That's cool. Do you know what will be the retail price of it?

miswest

miswest

Awards
Will inner circle members be notified before 14 days?
Any Pre order of TNA?

Last edited:
thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
ok. i like the usplabs has been doing things. i use ap and prime always. i like the absence of negative side-effects combined with efficacy thats every bit of what it claims to be, so naturally, i'm interested in tna. however, ive taken products that have anti-estrogen effects with bad luck; for example, i noticed weakness in my joints, and then i read that you need estrogen to lubricate them. also, i noticed decrease in an otherwise normaly awesome sex-drive from anti-estrogens; i was told this had to do with my testosterone type; im somehow able to produce test from estrogen, in the form of dht. anyway, when i see anti-estrogen in a products bio i usually dismiss it, but this is usplabs! say it aint so. tell me this product gets around that somehow, or maybe a revised one's on the way that everyone can appreciate?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok. i like the usplabs has been doing things. i use ap and prime always. i like the absence of negative side-effects combined with efficacy thats every bit of what it claims to be, so naturally, i'm interested in tna. however, ive taken products that have anti-estrogen effects with bad luck; for example, i noticed weakness in my joints, and then i read that you need estrogen to lubricate them. also, i noticed decrease in an otherwise normaly awesome sex-drive from anti-estrogens; i was told this had to do with my testosterone type; im somehow able to produce test from estrogen, in the form of dht. anyway, when i see anti-estrogen in a products bio i usually dismiss it, but this is usplabs! say it aint so. tell me this product gets around that somehow, or maybe a revised one's on the way that everyone can appreciate?
Just an FYI - It was a one-time, short run for Inner Circle members only. We are flat out of TNA.

TipTopShape

TipTopShape

Awards
  • Established
Just curious.

What benefit/s does the TNA do to us?

xisle118

Awards
Luckily, I was able to buy a few bottles during this last run, but I was wondering why is it no longer being produced? Is there something else in the USP line that has taken its place and rendered it obsolete?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
That doesn't make any sense. Anti estrogens are usually aromatase enzyme inhibitors which block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Thus your estrogen levels will drop. Since you have more testosterone floating around, it's likely you will also have increased DHT, although since it doesn't show up in blood tests usually, it's not something you can test except by skin biopsy.

AFAIK, TNA does not have any aromatase inhibitors and my joints do not get sore at all while taking it.
Stinging nettle: increase free testosterone by preventing bonding with SHBG
Avena sativa: increase LH > increase test
Tribulus terrestris: has been shown to increase test, dht, dhea in animals & used as a libido booster