Cissus for arthritis?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got moderate arthritis in my knees and take high doses of glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM to keep it from being too painful. Would SuperCissus help with that? Also, how does it stack with powerFull and AP/YG? Are there any things that should be avoided while using cissus?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USPlabs Super Cissus RX should help your arthritis.

This is Mulletsoldier's reply to someone with a question that mirrors yours:

Actually most of the research on Cissus Q. is centered around its reparative capabilities on osteoblasts, though mainly in fracture healing as opposed to degenerative osteoarthritis. Just give it some time though, these conditions don't arise over night, so it may take awhile longer to heal than some small inflammation. Expect some mild analgesic effects at first and healing as the product is given time.
If you have osteoarthritis where joint pain is caused by wearing of the cartilage, Super Cissus RX should help with healing as it can help to build new cartilage. Furthermore, it should help with pain. Have a great day,

Dex

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USPlabs Super Cissus RX should help your arthritis.

This is Mulletsoldier's reply to someone with a question that mirrors yours:

If you have osteoarthritis where joint pain is caused by wearing of the cartilage, Super Cissus RX should help with healing as it can help to build new cartilage. Furthermore, it should help with pain. Have a great day,

Dex
Yeah, its osteo, had it since i was 25, still getting worse. I haven't had an xray in a long time, I wonder what amount of cartillage is actually left :p

Well theres another USP product I'm going to have to start buying...

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I use the SuperCissus to help with my knee issues and it has helped reduce pain along with good recovery in the knee joint.

Stacks really well with the Anabolic Pump and the PowerFULL too. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like i'm going to have to work out how to become a USP rep, just to afford my supplements :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i gave a bottle to the lady @ the drycleaners that i go to. since i go every week or every other week shes going to get back to me with the results.