Bulk powerFull and hair color???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 39, and have had slowly increasing grey hair since my mid 20s. Its not too bad on my head, they are mixed in (and its better than loosing the hair), but in my facial hair its quite noticeable. Enough so that I dont grow a goatee anymore, since there are a couple of large patches of grey. Well this week I shaved tues morning, then not till today since i happen to not have to worry about it for work :) and it seemed that before I shaved it there was way less grey hair than I recall, and more dark brown. Has any of the other slightly older board members noticed anything like this?

The reason I picked the powerFull as possible cause is the HGH.

Thudd

Awards
Now this would be interesting, if true. I suspect it's coincidence, but.... I'm 37 and getting a grey hair appear now and then, and I was thinking of giving powerfull a go in the nearish future. This would be a GREAT side effect if it was dinkum!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am a PowerFull whore and my hair is continuing to grey as normal. I actually have more grey than the average for my age.

Or gray, however you prefer to spell it. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a PowerFull whore and my hair is continuing to grey as normal. I actually have more grey than the average for my age.

Or gray, however you prefer to spell it. :)
Maybe you should talk someone into producing cAMPHIBOLIC again and use that to try the forskolin darkening route ;)

Maybe you should talk someone into producing cAMPHIBOLIC again and use that to try the forskolin darkening route ;)

cAMPHIBOLIC is coming back at a very low price to a e-tail shop near you in cyber-space:wave: .

Shavani

Awards
so oral forskolin causes hair darkening or is it the combo with something else in the product?