Appetite suppresent--Beta Testing in 3 weeks

G

Title says it all.

I need testers that really NEED an Appetite suppresent to put this Human data to the forum test.

Line up piggies:bruce3:

I mean cute piggies.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
3 wks? I wish I'd be done cutting by then but probably not. You know me, I'm down (and fat).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What? No adrenal support/healthy energy beta testing??

Was REALLY looking forward to that.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
if you need someone, im game. i could def use it since i work 12hr shifts at my bar on fridays and saturdays, and i have summer classes at my college all week long.

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
Starting a pretty serious cut/lifestyle change on Monday (6/25).

In three weeks the initial excitement and the initial quick-weight-loss water weight will have come off, and I'll probably be in dire need of something to get me through for abit!

A great opportunity to truly test effectiveness :D

G

What? No adrenal support/healthy energy beta testing??

Was REALLY looking forward to that.
ooooo jmho, We brought in one of the brightest minds in the industry to finish this formulation. In my opinion it will the best supplement in its category and thats because we are creating the category.

Without doudt jmho, I will look you up !

D

Ddono25

Awards
I could definitely use a appetite suppresant. Ephedra, Venom, Stim X, Hoodia, Zappetite, Synephrine, etc. has done nothing for me for the last 2 years on and off. Appetite is out of control. My nickname among family and friends is actually "Machine" after the Simpsons episode with Homer at the All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet "'Tis no man, 'tis a remorseless eatin' machine". This alone is qualifying I believe.

Currently using the "Lose Fat Like Your On Crack" training by Marc Macdougal for the insanely intense workouts. Nearly heave after each one. Also trying to cut some fat around the stomach. I have no idea but one day a month ago I all of a sudden had my lower abdomen pooching out, hadnt gained any weight or changed diet, but BAM it was there.

5' 11"
210lbs
~14% bf

Would love to give this a try. Not currently using anything other than EC(10/100) pre w/o and sometimes at work, so at most 20/200 a day. Can discontinue that if necessary. Thank you for your consideration.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm more than interested, as I ALWAYS have issues eating a light meal in the evening (it always turns into a LARGE one).

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in this as well. I am planning on doing a log of the Primordial Performance topicals and would like to add this on with the Dermatherm.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Im interested in this as well. I am planning on doing a log of the Primordial Performance topicals and would like to add this on with the Dermatherm.
Yer gonna like the Dermatherm, I guarantee it. Even my fat ass is looking vascular in places I've never seen it before.

GL to potential testers, if it's from USP you know it's gonna rock. Looking forward to purchasing it! :thumbsup:

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Yer gonna like the Dermatherm, I guarantee it. Even my fat ass is looking vascular in places I've never seen it before.
Cool. That's good to hear.

How long did you use the Dermatherm? I just got one of each of their products, so the Dermatherm will only last me a little over 2 weeks at my weight.

G

Subscribe to our Newsletters

^^^^^^link to our Newsletter^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

find out about before our retialers do!

We hate spam just as much as the next guy. We only send out the newsletter to offer First runs and big savings on USPlabs supplements

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Cool. That's good to hear.

How long did you use the Dermatherm? I just got one of each of their products, so the Dermatherm will only last me a little over 2 weeks at my weight.
I just ran out of my first bottle a few days ago, and that took about 2-3 weeks. It burns pretty badly the first couple applications, so have a giant fan or air conditioner ready. After that it barely hurts at all so gut it out.

I can't wait to see this appetite suppressant... Getting a look at new USP Labs products is like getting a glimpse at prototype US military projects; top secret and crazy effective :D

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I could definately use an appetite suppressant. I'd like to drop my name in the hat.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How's this coming?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm becoming starved all the time as I'm leaning out. So I wouldn't mind trying it. Its making me miserable.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
SOOOOOOOOO...after paying attention the last days, i realzed an appetite supressent for the nighttime isEXACTLY what I need!!...badley..JACOB id love to beta test this .....perfect for me!

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I totally forgot about this thread. I could really use this, especially since the cookies at Fresh Market have started getting the best of me. :( I wouldn't be able to start until mid-August though.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Will testers be informed of the ingredients? I'm interested.. low-carbing right now :mad:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appetite suppresent huh? Sounds great, not needed for me though. Good luck guys.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
snuck in for a break in between salmon openings. saw this thread , my wife is back on a no sugar no processed no wheat, no coffee etc, diet and said an appetite suppresant would be good, she'll test it and I am sure I can get pics as well. (partly clothed)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
yes sure will.
oook. I'm still looking for an appetite suppressant that is available here, 5htp works but makes me fall asleep :(

Will this affect alertness/drowsiness/mood? Or straight up hunger buster?

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
this probably isn't a product well suited for us hardgainers who have trouble eating enough
:food:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why I feel thesinner would make a great tester for the product:

If it works, he won't eat you.