PowerFull or AP Better for Fat Burning?

Dvas_Romeo

Awards
Just wondering if anybody could help shed some light on which of the above 2 products would be better to help shed fat, thanks!

Anabolic Pump and used correctly not many products on the market can compete with AP and fat loss. More importantly fat loss with the possibility for muscle gain if done correctly but muscle preservation is easy on a cut.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for AP. Powerfull will help with sleep and therefore help recover faster as well. Stacking them would be great!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Stackage for the win!

D'cellFuel

Awards
Powerfull and Anabolic Pump stacked very well for me! Lost a little fat in the mid section where I needed it to count,went from that 4 Pak to a 6 Pak just in time for summer. While still maintaining my strength and lean muscle tissue. Also, my vascularity when in "pump" mode exceeded most NO2 products I have used as far as the duration of being noticeably pumped was concerned. I was also taking DCP as part of this stack and feel that it helped as well.

One side note... At first the AP was not working as described so I tried different dosages and found that 4 a day was what worked for me... hope that helps.

nightfall0520

Awards
help a beginner

hi, am female 5"2 , 39 yrs old at 105 lbs but with 22% fat mostly in the tummy and lower back. if i want to lower this fat and lose weight and grow muscle, is it okay to use anabolic pump or will anyone recommend other stuff to make it easier ? thanks in advance

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
hi, am female 5"2 , 39 yrs old at 105 lbs but with 22% fat mostly in the tummy and lower back. if i want to lower this fat and lose weight and grow muscle, is it okay to use anabolic pump or will anyone recommend other stuff to make it easier ? thanks in advance
Anabolic pump would be an excellent start to give you a good boost. You could use stimulants, but be carefull with these and read a lot before you choose something to help you.

AP is safe and effective to help with body composition, so I would say it is an excellent idea.

nightfall0520

Awards
Ap

Anabolic pump would be an excellent start to give you a good boost. You could use stimulants, but be carefull with these and read a lot before you choose something to help you.

AP is safe and effective to help with body composition, so I would say it is an excellent idea.
hey thanks well if you have any other suggestions, i'm willing to try whatever's best to fast track going for a lean lean body

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just by taking a look at all the Fat Loss products at NP (Fat Loss) , you might also be interested in Cytolean by Gaspari if you don't mind pills.

I would also highly recommend NutraCaps of Green Tea extract to help shed the last bit of body fat, as well as Bulk Sesathin. You should have some great results with any of those products ( I hope :) )
Green Tea Caps: TEA-GCGâ„¢ (Green Tea Caps) (100 caps) By NutraPlanet
Bulk Sesathin: Bulk Sesathin (8 oz) By NutraPlanet
Also NutraCaps of CLA is an option. CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels) By NutraPlanet
Hope that helps!