Changes to Bulk Cissus

• Thread starter smokey the bear
  • Start date
smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
okay, i was going to post this on genera's forum, but they have magically dissapeared, which leaves me worried.

i figured since their product claims to be certified through USP it was appropriate to ask my question here.....

i just recieved some carboxy, 4hydroxyl, and 5% cissus..
-my question is about the cissus..

the last batch of bulk cissus i bought was from NP and was of an almost curry powder like color with a pretty strong odor. The Genera cissus i just recieved is very light, almost grey in color and had minimal smell compared to the last batch from NP..

i was wondering if this was normal, or if some sort of mixup in product packaging has happened.. i dont think it would be good to take 4-6 grams of carboxy ED...

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
That is the USP quality cissus! Isn't it a pretty color? :) The funny thing is the genera (usp) cissus has a different texture as far as taste goes (almost like the texture of oil). I always saw amazing results from USP's Product, but not so much from standard bulk cissus. You are in the clear!

This was also discussed a while back. People were posting pictures comparing the two powders.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reassurance... i figured it was probably worth it to pay an extra dollar for a UPS certified bulk, then to just get a knock off.. i can now go on to my mega dosing without worry hahaha..

That is the USP quality cissus! Isn't it a pretty color? :) The funny thing is the genera (usp) cissus has a different texture as far as taste goes (almost like the texture of oil). I always saw amazing results from USP's Product, but not so much from standard bulk cissus. You are in the clear!

This was also discussed a while back. People were posting pictures comparing the two powders.
And they claimed it was all just a marketing stunt. Our expertise is herbal extraction.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I don't understand. Is the grey stuff better or the dark brown Cissus? I ask because I just received the Grey cissus and last time I got the dark brown.