New Powerfull, Disapointment?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I finished my Bulk Powerfull the other day. I just started the New Powerful caps. I didn't get the same feeling taking a cap of New Powerful as I got when taking the old Bulk Powerful. This could be due to how high I was dosing the old powerful. Still I'm kind of disapointed because I thought it was supposed to be a lot stronger and I wouldn't have to dose it as high. I can't really say that it doesn't work for me at this point because the old version definitely does, so maybe I should just get it in bulk from now on as its much more cost effective that way. I don't know why I don't feel an immediate difference like I do with the bulk powerful. Thats the only reason I am disapointed because that was one of the main reasons I liked it so much, that "feeling of well being" immediately after I took it. So what do you guys think?. Also will Nutraplanet be carrying the new version in Bulk anytime soon?. Maybe I will just order the old version in bulk from no on...I'm really not sure at this point...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How much of the bulk were you taking?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well to me the new powerfull killed the old powerfull..i threw away 2 bottles of the old .the old powerfull took a week or 2 to kick in for me this new one took a few days before i felt fuller

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1/2 a tablespoon is like 2 grams!

How many powerFULL caps did you take?

I have only been taking 3 a day so far, but just have not noticed anything at all immediately like with the bulk powerful. The bulk powerful did last me a while and I would like the new stuff to last that long, but I would probally have to take a lot more caps than 3 to equal the same effects I got from the bulk stuff...

entropy138

Awards
Yea I ran through a bottle of the new stuff - finished last week and really didn't notice much of anything besides the sleep benefits... I have a second bottle that I'll probably use in the future but as of right now I am rather unimpressed unfortunately.

I have only been taking 3 a day so far, but just have not noticed anything at all immediately like with the bulk powerful. The bulk powerful did last me a while and I would like the new stuff to last that long, but I would probally have to take a lot more caps than 3 to equal the same effects I got from the bulk stuff...
2 caps 3 times a day should equal your approach.

You where taking in over 6 grams a day..

Yea I ran through a bottle of the new stuff - finished last week and really didn't notice much of anything besides the sleep benefits... I have a second bottle that I'll probably use in the future but as of right now I am rather unimpressed unfortunately.
How did you dose(timing)?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps 3 times a day should equal your approach.

You where taking in over 6 grams a day..

Being a fatty I guess it takes a lot more of certain supps to get the same effects as my lean counterparts. Its alright though I started a new cardio routine and I'm keeping calories low. I hope that powerful with help me keep my strength and muscle while cutting down. The thing I like the most about the bulk powerful though was the feeling I got after taking it. I once took a tablespoon all at once and it felt like a "high" for a while. I took it at night and sat down on the couch and wathed tv laughing at little things that were really not that funny and had to wipe my mouth from drolling a little!. That may have been a little too much, but the half tablespoon mark three time a day was perfect. I still got the "good feeling" and no drooling!. With this new capped product though I have not felt a thing in regards to a "happy feeling".

entropy138

Awards
How did you dose(timing)?
As directed on the bottle... 1 cap at 7:30 on my way to work (eat at work ~8-8:15). 2 caps at 4:30 (go to gym ~5:15) and 1-2 caps before bed which is usually 2 hours after eating...

I'm 6' ~200lbs. Was thinking about upping the dose on the second bottle just for ****s-n-giggles but idk. I'd blow through it in 2 weeks probably which might not be enough time to really tell anyway...

I will add that I did sleep very well however and am thinking about the 1-c bulk powder. I had very vivid dreams and felt well rested - although the odd thing was i'd wake up every couple hours feeling very stressed out. I'd usually sit up in bed, take a few deep breaths to relax, lay back down and pass right back out. It was odd but I'd still say I slept really well...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As directed on the bottle... 1 cap at 7:30 on my way to work (eat at work ~8-8:15). 2 caps at 4:30 (go to gym ~5:15) and 1-2 caps before bed which is usually 2 hours after eating...

I'm 6' ~200lbs. Was thinking about upping the dose on the second bottle just for ****s-n-giggles but idk. I'd blow through it in 2 weeks probably which might not be enough time to really tell anyway...

I will add that I did sleep very well however and am thinking about the 1-c bulk powder. I had very vivid dreams and felt well rested - although the odd thing was i'd wake up every couple hours feeling very stressed out. I'd usually sit up in bed, take a few deep breaths to relax, lay back down and pass right back out. It was odd but I'd still say I slept really well...

I actually feel less relaxed on this version. Almost axious. Too bad they don't have the new version in bulk. I'm thinking its just that I can't take nearly enough to get the results I want. If they have the new version in Bulk powder I would try it at higher doses. I would even save up for a Kilo of the powder if it was priced right. I really like it in bulk powder, my favorite supplement I have tried in 2007. Maybe USP Labs will send me a Kilo of it just to be nice!!!. :dance:

...Hey it was worth a try. Don't you think?. Besides I could have caught some USP Labs guys in a really good mood and not thinking right...I miss my bulk powerful!!.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

A half a tablespoon would be 3.6 grams according to the key on the container ie. 1/4 teaspoon = 600mgs

2.4 grams in a teaspoon

1.5 teaspoons in 1/2 tablespoon

That would put him at 16.8 grams a day :jaw:

I actually feel less relaxed on this version. Almost axious. Too bad they don't have the new version in bulk. I'm thinking its just that I can't take nearly enough to get the results I want. If they have the new version in Bulk powder I would try it at higher doses. I would even save up for a Kilo of the powder if it was priced right. I really like it in bulk powder, my favorite supplement I have tried in 2007. Maybe USP Labs will send me a Kilo of it just to be nice!!!. :dance:

...Hey it was worth a try. Don't you think?. Besides I could have caught some USP Labs guys in a really good mood and not thinking right...I miss my bulk powerful!!.
Sam at Nutra has PowerFULL stocked at a whorishly low price!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam at Nutra has PowerFULL stocked at a whorishly low price!

Yep I know it. I will have to wait though because I'm kinda broke. Anyway, maybe if you have the new powerfull in bulk I can dose it higher and it will be more cost effective. However, I did think the "new" powerful was suposedly more "powerful" so I wouldn't have to take as high a dose to get similar effects.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A half a tablespoon would be 3.6 grams according to the key on the container ie. 1/4 teaspoon = 600mgs

2.4 grams in a teaspoon

1.5 teaspoons in 1/2 tablespoon

That would put him at 16.8 grams a day :jaw:

Yeah I really like it. Too much, I guess.

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
I love the new Powerfull. My sleep has been unreal. Normally I require 8-10 hours of sleep to feel refreshed and re-energized the next day. But I sleep so soundly on Powerfull that I only need 5-7 hours of sleep and I feel great!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the new Powerfull. My sleep has been unreal. Normally I require 8-10 hours of sleep to feel refreshed and re-energized the next day. But I sleep so soundly on Powerfull that I only need 5-7 hours of sleep and I feel great!

Have you ever tried the old version to compare it though?

wrestler119

wrestler119

Awards
Yeah, I used the old version in the winter of 05. I cant really remember how it went, but I knew I liked it enough to buy the new stuff.

Vinny

Awards

I'm a big fan of your Cissus infact just ordered the new version today as have only used the original version which did the job .
I did want to ask you a question on Powerfull .
Is it best to take it in evening or pre workout ?
I ask because I train at 6am before work on empty stomach (take my stack which includes Cissus) and not sure if ok to add the Powerfull than or best to take it at night or makes no difference .

In any words will I get "more" from it if 1 hour pre workout or 9 hours pre workout .

Thanks

I'm a big fan of your Cissus infact just ordered the new version today as have only used the original version which did the job .
I did want to ask you a question on Powerfull .
Is it best to take it in evening or pre workout ?
I ask because I train at 6am before work on empty stomach (take my stack which includes Cissus) and not sure if ok to add the Powerfull than or best to take it at night or makes no difference .

In any words will I get "more" from it if 1 hour pre workout or 9 hours pre workout .

Thanks

OOOOOO morning empty stomach pre workout is a FABULOUS time to use PowerFULL!!!!

and take it at night..

Dose it

2 pre workout
1 mid day(optional)
2 night

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am getting the sleep benefits now of the New Powerful. Still though I like the old bulk version a lot better. I did get the sleep benefits with that one plus a good feeling of well-being. Luckily I have some on order!. Not a kilo, but half of one!.

slapnuts

Awards
I do not notice the libido effects nearly as much with the new version. I am currently off and will try again a little later.

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
People who aren't seeing affects or weakened ones - try taking it 20 mins before fat/protein only meals and/ or fasted cardio as USP stated - and when taking it before training - take it 1hr before with a little protein - like a sip or two of your shake, no carbs - I have not tried the new version yet but I switched to this routine a few months ago and the "feeling" and benefits are very noticeable.

It increases HGH secretion - carbs hinder that - keep away from carbs = better results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People who aren't seeing affects or weakened ones - try taking it 20 mins before fat/protein only meals and/ or fasted cardio as USP stated - and when taking it before training - take it 1hr before with a little protein - like a sip or two of your shake, no carbs - I have not tried the new version yet but I switched to this routine a few months ago and the "feeling" and benefits are very noticeable.

It increases HGH secretion - carbs hinder that - keep away from carbs = better results.

I take it on an empty stomach. It just doesn't give me the same results as the old bulk stuff. Its just not the same. I am now just using it as a sleep aid. It does work good in that regard. That older one works that way too but it also has other good effects...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I get a helluva nap on the new version...i can sleep 2 hrs less and have the feeling of 8 hrs ... however, as far as the gym goes, it hasnt really been as effective as the old form for me ...

I've dosed it several different ways, but over a 16 day period, it's been as, or maybe, less than the older form.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
when u guys are talkin old form vs new form.are u meaning the old muira puama for the old forumla?

and then this for the new forumula,the stuff NP has in bulk powder?

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
PowerFULL
PureSap (Extract engineered Sapogenin/Alkaloids from Chlorophytum)
PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Dolichos pruriens L.) 750 mg

i just got the bulk pfull as listed above,and am taking 2g three times a day.first and last doses are on empty stomach immediately upon rising before breakfast,then again on empty stomach before bed.
someone mentioned taking it pre workout WITH protein but no carbs.now is it just carbs that hinder the absorption or the gh release or is it any/all food?

when u guys are talkin old form vs new form.are u meaning the old muira puama for the old forumla?

PowerFULL
PureDopa (1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) Extract engineered from Dolichos pruriens L.) 750 mg

i just got the bulk pfull as listed above,and am taking 2g three times a day.first and last doses are on empty stomach immediately upon rising before breakfast,then again on empty stomach before bed.
someone mentioned taking it pre workout WITH protein but no carbs.now is it just carbs that hinder the absorption or the gh release or is it any/all food?
Carbs and Anyone on a KETO diet, PowerFULL is the perfect supplement!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am now taking 12 caps before bed each night with the new one version. I can't wait till I get my order of the old bulk stuff. It was so much better.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

PowerFULL

I've tried the USP version, manufacture date 6/28/06 and the bulk from NP which both worked extremely well....I also have the lot manufactured 1/10/2007 (new USP version), which to this point "seems" to not have nearly the same effect ...