R.I.P. cAMPHIBOLIC???

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Nutra is down to its last leg, and I dont see it on USPdirect. Is cAMPHIBOLIC a thing of the past? Or are seeing a redesign on that as well?

Adams

Nutra is getting the last stock and than its up for reformulation which is in the works..

crappero

Awards
PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE keep it stimulant free! I love taking this product at night before bed. Like the bottle says, its the ONLY Nighttime ThermoBolic!:dance:

PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE keep it stimulant free! I love taking this product at night before bed. Like the bottle says, its the ONLY Nighttime ThermoBolic!:dance:
Without a doudt but there is a stimulant in the works..ooooo is there!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
hopefully it's a stimulant that doesn't have me shaking like a crackhead. My body doesn't react well to things like redline, venom ect...

Mr. Ed

Awards
hopefully it's a stimulant that doesn't have me shaking like a crackhead. My body doesn't react well to things like redline, venom ect...
have you tried AMP? i react the same way you do. i used to be able to handle it well but after a summer of heavy stims for some reason my body just cant handle things like redline and hotrox estreme anymore. AMP give real nice energy.

crappero

Awards
I got a quick question about cAMP and REM. Would taking them at the same time decrease the absorption of 1-c from REM?:blink:

Thanks

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Yeah redline had me trembling, Venom was superpowerfull to, I could only run it for a 3 week shot at most(does rip off fat though)
I liked C2 it just needed a little more stim effect.
All time favorite AST Dymetadrine Xtreme(with Ephedra)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I got a quick question about cAMP and REM. Would taking them at the same time decrease the absorption of 1-c from REM?:blink:

Thanks

Not to my knowledge. I have been dosing them together with no percieved degradation of effects. It is carbs that are going to hinder GH release from the 1-c.

crappero

Awards
Not to my knowledge. I have been dosing them together with no percieved degradation of effects. It is carbs that are going to hinder GH release from the 1-c.
Ok, thanks for the response. I plan on adding in REM to my nightly stack of cAMP and Melting Point.

Thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
have you tried AMP? i react the same way you do. i used to be able to handle it well but after a summer of heavy stims for some reason my body just cant handle things like redline and hotrox estreme anymore. AMP give real nice energy.
Haven't tried amp yet I may have to give it a try.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
when will the new camph be ready for sale? Few months, summer...?

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
i love reformulations! :cheers:

and BUMP for the guy recommending AMP. the stuff rocks. very smooth, but intense, focused, energy, no crash.

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
hey Jake

been a long time and not sure if you remember me now lol, the original C-AMP tester and suggestor of C-AMP's night time use :thumbsup:

the c-amp over at NP, is that the original formula i tested out all that time ago? I still think it's the best fat loss supp ever together with sesathin. And the best fat loss stack out there

hey Jake

been a long time and not sure if you remember me now lol, the original C-AMP tester and suggestor of C-AMP's night time use :thumbsup:

the c-amp over at NP, is that the original formula i tested out all that time ago? I still think it's the best fat loss supp ever together with sesathin. And the best fat loss stack out there
It is sold out but get ready for a good one on the horizon. Very Very Novel..

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
oh, on NP it still has it available for $10.

It was a great formula as it was to tell you the truth. Put me down for testing it in that case Jacob and I'll give a comparison versus the old formula. For anyone who never saw my original review, here you go....

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usplabs-synergymuscle/24330-salvs-c-amphibolic.html
They are all out.

I keep checking everyday to see if they get some more in,but I guess the stock they had is the last of it.

How about some cAMPHIBOLIC in bulk for 10 bucks??:D.

They are all out.

I keep checking everyday to see if they get some more in,but I guess the stock they had is the last of it.

How about some cAMPHIBOLIC in bulk for 10 bucks??:D.
Hmmm...okay but maybe at 13 bucks..

size

Awards
  • Established
cAMP is a great product for somebody who does not like stimulants(such as myself) or for someone who just wants something that works. :)

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate to bump old threads but is there an update about the new camphibolic?? I only have half a bottle left of the old stuff so im getting antsy

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Bring Back Camph!!! Bring Back Camph!!!!