Just Ordered the New PowerFull - Need stack help!

SnapmoneyR2

Awards
Just got the two bottles of the New PowerFull at the great pre-release pricing. Thanks to USPLabs.

My question is, what are the best supps to stack with PF? Could I run a PF/AP/CEE/WMS stack for a cut/muscle recomp? I know about the search function so save the flamemails, I havent been able to find much.

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Its been years since I've run anything more than Creatine so I am psyched to get started! :head:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
PowerFull, AP and creatine would be great on a recomp. You can use the WMS if you wish but seems more conducive to a bulk vs a cut or recomp, IMO.

Just got the two bottles of the New PowerFull at the great pre-release pricing. Thanks to USPLabs.

My question is, what are the best supps to stack with PF? Could I run a PF/AP/CEE/WMS stack for a cut/muscle recomp? I know about the search function so save the flamemails, I havent been able to find much.

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Its been years since I've run anything more than Creatine so I am psyched to get started! :head:

Use the WMS postworkout and the combo looks tight.