Why is there no Powerfull FAQ?

donk

Awards
after searching through numerous posts its I do not see recommendations on dose per bodyweight. A faq with doseage, timing and what people have taken with the dose and not reduced effectiveness would be nice.

i weigh around 275 what amount should i take? looking to increase strength and recovery for i can finally break 700 on deadlift.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
There is an FAQ section on the USP web site.

I'm assuming you have the "old" version of PFull? You'll probably want to start at like 8 a day and take it from there. Something like 2-4-2.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I used to go by the 1 cap/20lb principle but really at your weight if it's the only test/GH raising supplement you're taking then start at 10-12 caps and tweak. Try to dose 15-30 minutes before a meal three times daily (morning, mid-day/afternoon, night).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used to go by the 1 cap/20lb principle but really at your weight if it's the only test/GH raising supplement you're taking then start at 10-12 caps and tweak. Try to dose 15-30 minutes before a meal three times daily (morning, mid-day/afternoon, night).

Hey I am getting the Bulk Powerful from Nutraplanet in a few days...What is the recommended dose for that?. I am 5'10" and 236 pounds.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am getting the Bulk Powerful from Nutraplanet in a few days...What is the recommended dose for that?. I am 5'10" and 236 pounds.
I'd also go with 10-12 caps for you as well.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
after searching through numerous posts its I do not see recommendations on dose per bodyweight. A faq with doseage, timing and what people have taken with the dose and not reduced effectiveness would be nice.

i weigh around 275 what amount should i take? looking to increase strength and recovery for i can finally break 700 on deadlift.
For your bodyweight and goals i'd do 12 caps a day with creatine taken with he caps, so get some CEE caps and spread the servings out so your taking the powerfull with the creatine. The PowerFull ill really increase the creatine uptake :)

Might I also suggest some Anabolic Pump, my strength sored on that stuff from all the glycogen storage.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Same as above, 10-12 caps, so 6.6g-7.92g split three ways throughout the day.

donk

Awards
I have been taking AP for like 2 or 3 weeks now. my 8 weeks of activate is over and down to RR 1/day. So now I am starting Powerfull and super cissus.

I am starting to notice ap even more now. Especially with my Seefood diet. ya know see a carls jr get a double western, see a taco shop get a carne asada burrito. I have actually leaned up a bit eating nothing but junk food.

I am taking exceed 1/day. I have some bulk CEE sitting around should I some with my powerfull dose or exceed 1/day good enough?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same as above, 10-12 caps, so 6.6g-7.92g split three ways throughout the day.

Should this stuff be taken on am empty stomach or does it matter?. Thanks for all your help. I am looking forward to trying both Powerfull and Anabolic Pump for the first time. I have read that AP should be taken around 15 minutes before carb meals on an empty stomach, correct?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Should this stuff be taken on am empty stomach or does it matter?. Thanks for all your help. I am looking forward to trying both Powerfull and Anabolic Pump for the first time. I have read that AP should be taken around 15 minutes before carb meals on an empty stomach, correct?
Empty stomach preferably but realistically 30-15 minutes before a meal is best. Yes, 15 minutes before eating.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
1-2 caps 30 minutes pre-workout of the new PowerFULL.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-2 caps 30 minutes pre-workout of the new PowerFULL.

Ok so on the new powerfull, I would only need 2 caps a day?. Its priced pretty high, so I hope the dosages can be a lot less, because its over $30 a bottle with 90 caps, that means if I only take 3 a day it will last one month, is more than 3 necessary?.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Uhh no I was talking about pre-workout. Throughout the day 3-4 caps is suggested and the price it was being sold at is cheap, unless you've forgotten the pre-company liquidation PowerFULL prices.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Uhh no I was talking about pre-workout. Throughout the day 3-4 caps is suggested and the price it was being sold at is cheap, unless you've forgotten the pre-company liquidation PowerFULL prices.

At the suggested dosage than the price of the New Powerfull is 34.95 for 7.5 days, so thats $90 for half a month of use. How is that cheap?. Not that I'm complaning, but that just doesn't sound too cheap to me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the suggested dosage than the price of the New Powerfull is 34.95 for 7.5 days, so thats $90 for half a month of use. How is that cheap?. Not that I'm complaning, but that just doesn't sound too cheap to me.
The formula was concentrated. Whereas 9 caps ED was suggested before, 3 ED is now. So 34.95 for a month of usage is not horrible.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The formula was concentrated. Whereas 9 caps ED was suggested before, 3 ED is now. So 34.95 for a month of usage is not horrible.
So 3 a day is good than?. I was confused about what Zir posted than saying that I still needed to take at least 10-12 caps a day...I thought?. Me confused!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So 3 a day is good than?. I was confused about what Zir posted than saying that I still needed to take at least 10-12 caps a day...I thought?. Me confused!
No, 3 caps is a perfect dose.