Inner Circle Sale coming Soon--New PowerFULL and SirPlus

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Inner Circle Sale coming Soon--New PowerFULL and SirPlus


    If you are not on the list GET on it! Only if you like discounted producuts before it hits the retail shelves!

    GET CONNECTED

    Subscribe to our Newsletters


    Tick tock goes the USPlabs clock Tick tock the sales will rock

  2. Registered User
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,114
    Answers
    0

    Can we get a hint on what SirPlus is or did I already miss that..
  3. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Can we get a hint on what SirPlus is or did I already miss that..
    Resveratrol product..

    slogan is

    Lift Longer Live longer

    The supplement of youth

    Longevity or Calore Restriction Mimetic
    Extremely Potent antioxidant
    Extremely Potent Anti-Inflammatory
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bigstabile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    384
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post



    Longevity or Calore Restriction Mimetic
    What does this mean? Can you elaborate?
  5. Registered User
    Cody3308's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    86
    Answers
    0

    Is SirPlus only a limited run?
  6. Gold Member
    wrkn4bigrmusles's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    708
    Answers
    0

    time to get my emails sent to my cellphone so i dont miss this
  7. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile View Post
    What does this mean? Can you elaborate?
    I believe there's research showing that calorie restrictive diets can elongate someone's life-span. If I'm right in my thinking that is what Jacob is referring to when saying "Calorie Restriction Mimetic".
  8. Registered User
    ludacris007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    270
    Answers
    0

    FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been like cartman pacing outside the store waiting for the wii to come out.
  9. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0

    so is this 2 weeks too?..lol
  10. Gold Member
    DeerDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    432
    Answers
    0

    ..been waiting for SirPLus for a while now...almost placed an order for trans-resveratrol somewhere else..I have a couple days supply left...........

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If you are not on the list GET on it! Only if you like discounted producuts before it hits the retail shelves!

    GET CONNECTED

    Subscribe to our Newsletters


    Tick tock goes the USPlabs clock Tick tock the sales will rock
  11. Registered User
    Vegking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    238
    Answers
    0

    there has been a lot of debate or confusion about the bioavailabity oral resveratrol suppliments. Anyone know the truth about this?
  12. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegking View Post
    there has been a lot of debate or confusion about the bioavailabity oral resveratrol suppliments. Anyone know the truth about this?
    Not a problem at all it acutally times releases it self! We will release an article with it.
  13. MDH
    MDH is offline
    Registered User
    MDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0

    Be on the lookout!!! it's almost here!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  14. Gold Member
    DeerDeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    432
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MDH View Post
    Be on the lookout!!! it's almost here!
    "Sir"iously put me on for 3 bottles please.
  15. Registered User
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by MDH View Post
    Be on the lookout!!! it's almost here!

    sweet, real sweet:bruce3:

    just got some AP last week, time to buy again..
  16. Registered User
    gresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    185
    Answers
    0

    PowerFULL and SirPlus are here at last

    It was great to see the paypal option at checkout, I had to go back and add to the order
  17. Registered User
    moimeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0

    I'm a member of the Inner Circle and have not recieve any
    E-mail today yet !?
  18. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Not a problem at all it acutally times releases it self! We will release an article with it.
    I just ordered both of your new products and have a couple questions:

    1) How should my wife dose Sirplus?
    2) Would she be able to take the new Powerful?
    3) What's the count on the new Powerful?


    For what it's worth, I think Sirplus is well - priced.
  19. Registered User
    HDeuce7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0

    USPLabs does it again...what a great deal on Powerfull and SirPlus for us Inner Circle members...I put in an order for the 5 +1 deal on Powerfull and can't wait until I receive it.

    Thanks USPlabs!
  20. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I just ordered both of your new products and have a couple questions:

    1) How should my wife dose Sirplus?
    2) Would she be able to take the new Powerful?
    3) What's the count on the new Powerful?


    For what it's worth, I think Sirplus is well - priced.
    THere is a Trans resveratrol product from biotest costing 34.99. WIth SirPlus, you get more trans resveratrol and with the addition of curcumin. I favor this deal.

    1. 1 cap every 4 days
    2. 1 cap pre workout and 1 cap before bed
    3. 90 plus. The price is the same as old powerFULL but you recieving about 50% more acitves!
  21. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HDeuce7 View Post
    USPLabs does it again...what a great deal on Powerfull and SirPlus for us Inner Circle members...I put in an order for the 5 +1 deal on Powerfull and can't wait until I receive it.

    Thanks USPlabs!

    Thank you sir! PowerFULL hardly disapoints and this new formula is just better!
  22. Registered User
    Vicarious's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    459
    Answers
    0

    where's my secret decoder ring!
  23. Registered User
    ludacris007's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    270
    Answers
    0

    just got mine cant wait to try the new powerfull and sirplus
  24. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    THere is a Trans resveratrol product from biotest costing 34.99. WIth SirPlus, you get more trans resveratrol and with the addition of curcumin. I favor this deal.

    1. 1 cap every 4 days
    2. 1 cap pre workout and 1 cap before bed
    3. 90 plus. The price is the same as old powerFULL but you recieving about 50% more acitves!
    Thanks!
  25. Registered User
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0

    haaha just got some sirplus too

    however it's all available to the general public and not just to inner circle, just follow the links from usplabsdirect:bruce1:
  26. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    haaha just got some sirplus too

    however it's all available to the general public and not just to inner circle, just follow the links from usplabsdirect:bruce1:
    No there is a secret link only sent by e-mail.
  27. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    3,219
    Answers
    0

    well since I deleted my e-mail after my order can someone tell me what the normal dosage of SirPlus is for a male?

    Mr.50

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No there is a secret link only sent by e-mail.
  28. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0

    what is the dosage for sirplus, am i blind or just missing it or what. im trying to figure out my order
  29. Registered User
    Wildor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    73
    Answers
    0

    The label says 1 cap 3 times a day with food
  30. Registered User
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No there is a secret link only sent by e-mail.

    ohhh u just removed it hey LOL
  31. Registered User
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Answers
    0

    Other than here on AM, where have you guys seen thorough, unbiased logs/reviews on Powerfull? Over at 1fast400 I only saw a couple and they were pretty negative, so I'm a little hesitant to spring for Powerfull. I like to read up as much as possible before taking any supp and since I'm already taking AP, DCP and cAMP, I want to do as much research as possible before spending any more $$$ on supps. Thanks.
  32. Registered User
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0

    can I dose it pre-bed with a casein shake? since it's going to be a 'fast' when I sleep might as well have it in the system

    or preferably empty stomach like powerfull +sirplus timing

    still concerned about piperine though
  33. Registered User
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Other than here on AM, where have you guys seen thorough, unbiased logs/reviews on Powerfull? Over at 1fast400 I only saw a couple and they were pretty negative, so I'm a little hesitant to spring for Powerfull. I like to read up as much as possible before taking any supp and since I'm already taking AP, DCP and cAMP, I want to do as much research as possible before spending any more $$$ on supps. Thanks.
    would you say AP and camp worked for you?
  34. Registered User
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    would you say AP and camp worked for you?
    Just started the cAMP so it's too early to tell. I've been on AP for a while though and I can't say that I'm really noticing anything from it.
  35. Registered User
    lbarber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    449
    Answers
    0

    I'll be adding Surplus to my log pretty soon, and reporting feed back on it. I purchased 3 bottles, and will also be reporting feedback on the new powerfull, too... Although, not right away, probably around may as I want to time it perfectly as I get ready for summer ball, but I have six bottles to eventually chug through, so stay tuned, log will run year round.
  36. Registered User
    P01Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0

    How do you dose the new Powerfull? I'm looking to pick up the 6.
  37. CDB
    CDB is offline
    Registered User
    CDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,545
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Other than here on AM, where have you guys seen thorough, unbiased logs/reviews on Powerfull? Over at 1fast400 I only saw a couple and they were pretty negative, so I'm a little hesitant to spring for Powerfull. I like to read up as much as possible before taking any supp and since I'm already taking AP, DCP and cAMP, I want to do as much research as possible before spending any more $$$ on supps. Thanks.
    The reviews at 1fast400 are a bit of a joke. One guy is saying save money and buy Amp, as if the two were comparable products. Another refers to Tribex which is still over priced tribulus. Another gives it 5 stars for this and 4 for that and totals his rating at 2. Even most of the negative reviews there note quicker recovery and better sleep.

    We're talking herbals here too, which means nonresponders and mild effects. Hormones herbals are not. Plus USP is one of the few companies that gives a decent amount of effective doses per bottle and offers bulk alternatives through other sellers, so megadosing is an option at reasonable prices. Don't know anyone else who does that.

    What I'd like to know is if SirPlus will ever be sold in bulk powder.
  38. Registered User
    psywzrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    312
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CDB View Post
    The reviews at 1fast400 are a bit of a joke.
    I agree with you there - that's why I was wondering if there's anywhere else I can look. I know there a bunch of logs/reviews here but I'd like to do some more reading on other sites (not saying people here are biased or lying, just trying to be smart about it before spending my hard-earned cash).

    Also, I want to make sure this stuff isn't going to make me tired all the time. If it was a night-time only supp. that would be fine, but I don't really need to be feeling sleepy all day.
  39. Registered User
    bigstabile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    384
    Answers
    0

    Order Number: XXXX
    Detailed Invoice: https://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalo...?order_id=1991
    Date Ordered: Tuesday 13 February, 2007

    Products
    ------------------------------------------------------
    3 x PowerFULL

  40. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,431
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by psywzrd View Post
    Also, I want to make sure this stuff isn't going to make me tired all the time. If it was a night-time only supp. that would be fine, but I don't really need to be feeling sleepy all day.
    Unless you shy away from carbs then you're unlikely to feel tired through the day with it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Coming Soon: New Clearshot - 8oz...25% more potent!
    By rampage jackson in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 06:53 AM
  2. Any March Sales Coming Soon?
    By ViperKing666 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 07:54 PM
  3. Replies: 490
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 10:46 AM
  4. Core ZAP sale coming soon to a PLANET near you!
    By CoreDoug in forum Core Nutritionals
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 07:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in