GeneraSUpplements(USPlabs bulks) at the Planet!

Wildor

Wildor

Awards
i bought the symmetry powder any recomendations on how to dose. i use size 0 caps

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same powerfull that's at NP?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
The hydrolyl is "symetry" the cissus is cissus and the 1-Carboxyl... is "REM"

thanks

i would still need ashwaghanda and bocopa minnieri to duplacate REM-R3G.

would 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4diol) be enough to get the deep REM sleep I so dearly lack?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
thanks

would 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4diol) be enough to get the deep REM sleep I so dearly lack?
I'm trying to find that out myself. Regular capped symetry has 2 ingredients, the hydroxyl 4 and the thadigaddalu. I'm wondering what I'm missing out on with just the hydroxyl (what does the thadigaddalu do?). Same with the REM, is it still as effective with out the ashwaghanda and bocopa?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to find that out myself. Regular capped symetry has 2 ingredients, the hydroxyl 4 and the thadigaddalu. I'm wondering what I'm missing out on with just the hydroxyl (what does the thadigaddalu do?). Same with the REM, is it still as effective with out the ashwaghanda and bocopa?
You're getting the actives of those supplements, it won't work exactly like them but you will get the majority of the effect.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Good luck. It was nice of you to split them up. Good uncle!
Thanks! I'm close to my nephew. He is living with me while attending college. He came to my door weighing 118 pounds at 5'11" two years ago. He now weighs 157. He benches 225 and dealifts 365 from the floor. He has a big heart and I'm proud of him.

thanks

1-c is responsible for the GH release.

Symmetry is just a specific extract of Cissus. Thadigaddalu is another name for chlorophytum B.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I'm close to my nephew. He is living with me while attending college. He came to my door weighing 118 pounds at 5'11" two years ago. He now weighs 157. He benches 225 and dealifts 365 from the floor. He has a big heart and I'm proud of him.

I am also close to my nephew. He is only 6 but he does live with me. Your nephew has done well under your guidance. Good for him. I wish you and him well.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I am also close to my nephew. He is only 6 but he does live with me. Your nephew has done well under your guidance. Good for him. I wish you and him well.
That's a great age. I wish you both the best.