Anabolic Pump makes me feel guilty: A story for us all

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
That's right folks it does.
The why:
About 7 weeks ago I started my PCT and ran an interesting stack to get my body going again. My main focus like everyone was to maintain as much muscle (weight as I'm bulking) as I could.

I ran IGF the first 3 weeks then MGF for the next 2 along with some other basic PCT supps one for me includes Cissus. Anyway about 4 weeks into PCT when I finished the MGF I was feeling good so I took my weight. To my surprise I only had lost 4lbs from a 16lbs gain, not bad eh? I was very happy to say the least.

So Jminis where does AP come in? why are you rambling?

Well first shut your mouth I'm a MOD I do as I please:D Second I'm getting to that.

The what:

Ok so I'm holding 12lbs which is fantastic the IGF and MGF worked very well and also got the "boys" back to size ASAP. Now after week 4 I was going to take a breather from the MGF for a few weeks and just go back to my usual stack of CEE and the like. Well Jacob thought otherwise and what do I see but a late christmas present in my mail box containing you guessed it, Anabolic Pump!

Started immediately taking the recommended dose. 2 weeks later (6 weeks into PCT) I decided to take my weight. I felt a little heavier, I felt much fuller, in fact I felt like I got back on. I felt guilty for feeling "on" when off, I felt dirty:D. So I said what the hell lets hop on the scale and see what we have (I was hoping for that 12lbs to still be there) well to my surprise the 12lbs was not there instead I was up another 6lbs!!!!!!!!!! I was like are you fuc$king serious man. I am now 2lbs above what I gained on my run. :dance: :dance: :bruce3: :dance:

Pick your jaws up off the floor this is no BS. I feel full all the time, I feel like I'm "on" but my nutz say otherwise, its fan Fuc#kin tastic.

Needless to say this PCT stack will be ran again but the bottom line is Anabolic Pump is the shiznit. Jacob you have truly outdone yourself on this one. Mark my words, one day Anabolic Pump will save the world!:woohoo:

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
You Need To Tell Us A Bedtime Story Like That Every Night

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Don't take offense, but how many oreos did it take?

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Good testimonial man.. Pretty sick I must say.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You Need To Tell Us A Bedtime Story Like That Every Night
Yeah uncle jiminis, tell us how AP stopped the swamp rabbits again.:D In all seriousness, good job man. I like the full and round aspects of ap as well.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Don't take offended, but how many oreos did it take?
Oreo's no no brother I kicked the wheat pasta up:D and a little Ben and Jerry's once a week:D

Prld the swamp rabbits were out of control but thank god for AP. I'm still a little traumatized so I don't wish to retell that story at the moment.

BTW My bodyfat perfectage when up a little under 2% from when I started my PCT. I"ve been eating close to 4500kcal also.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP seems to be quite the crazy supplement. I think i've missed getting in on the 50% off coupon or I'd order myself 4 bottles, so hopefully there's a good deal on it coming up soon and until then I'll keep an eye out all the logs that are being posted :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
AP seems to be quite the crazy supplement. I think i've missed getting in on the 50% off coupon or I'd order myself 4 bottles, so hopefully there's a good deal on it coming up soon and until then I'll keep an eye out all the logs that are being posted :)
I'm sure there will be sales and if so buy it up. Its truly a unique supplement.

you have until 11:59pm to get on the deal

USPD50 is the coupon code.....sssshhhhh

rkieltyk

Awards
im so ready to buy some more

my wallet....not so much

p.s. for those that are wondering, the code does indeed work and AP comes out to 32.50 a bottle with 8.95 shipping

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
im so ready to buy some more

my wallet....not so much

p.s. for those that are wondering, the code does indeed work and AP comes out to 32.50 a bottle with 8.95 shipping
Not to stir anything but is this the NEW improved "brown cap" AP?

Edit: It is...

Last edited:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That's right folks it does.
The why:
About 7 weeks ago I started my post cycle therapy and ran an interesting stack to get my body going again. My main focus like everyone was to maintain as much muscle (weight as I'm bulking) as I could.

I ran IGF the first 3 weeks then MGF for the next 2 along with some other basic PCT supps one for me includes Cissus. Anyway about 4 weeks into PCT when I finished the MGF I was feeling good so I took my weight. To my surprise I only had lost 4lbs from a 16lbs gain, not bad eh? I was very happy to say the least.

So Jminis where does AP come in? why are you rambling?

Well first shut your mouth I'm a MOD I do as I please:D Second I'm getting to that.

The what:

Ok so I'm holding 12lbs which is fantastic the IGF and MGF worked very well and also got the "boys" back to size ASAP. Now after week 4 I was going to take a breather from the MGF for a few weeks and just go back to my usual stack of CEE and the like. Well Jacob thought otherwise and what do I see but a late christmas present in my mail box containing you guessed it, Anabolic Pump!

Started immediately taking the recommended dose. 2 weeks later (6 weeks into PCT) I decided to take my weight. I felt a little heavier, I felt much fuller, in fact I felt like I got back on. I felt guilty for feeling "on" when off, I felt dirty:D. So I said what the hell lets hop on the scale and see what we have (I was hoping for that 12lbs to still be there) well to my surprise the 12lbs was not there instead I was up another 6lbs!!!!!!!!!! I was like are you fuc$king serious man. I am now 2lbs above what I gained on my run. :dance: :dance: :bruce3: :dance:

Pick your jaws up off the floor this is no BS. I feel full all the time, I feel like I'm "on" but my nutz say otherwise, its fan Fuc#kin tastic.

Needless to say this PCT stack will be ran again but the bottom line is Anabolic Pump is the shiznit. Jacob you have truly outdone yourself on this one. Mark my words, one day Anabolic Pump will save the world!:woohoo:
OH man now i can't wait to do my pct with IGF-1+AP, glad you liked it, Jacob was feeling generous as usual i see.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Well, the bank may not agree with me right now, but 4 bottles have been ordered....I'm excited to try this stuff!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
OH man now i can't wait to do my post cycle therapy with IGF-1+AP, glad you liked it, Jacob was feeling generous as usual i see.
He's the supplement Santa Claus. I believe! I believe!

Seriously though Chaps the combination was great enjoy your PCT. The thing I hate most about PCT is you seem to deflate a little. Now your muscle can stay nice and full and you can avoid the PCT blues.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ap is the king of supps just like budlight is the king of beers

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I can't wait to try the new powerfull. A super cissus, AP, and powerfull stack should be sick.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
I certainly look forward to it!!
Ship confirmation received yesterday...:head:

P01Shooter

Awards
you have until 11:59pm to get on the deal

USPD50 is the coupon code.....sssshhhhh
AAAACK! Totally missed this. Any possibilities of a 4 bottle sale at 50% off for those suckers of us that get stuck working too much during the day?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
AAAACK! Totally missed this. Any possibilities of a 4 bottle sale at 50% off for those suckers of us that get stuck working too much during the day?
He's sneaky, who would of thought he would slip this into my thread. Jacob keeps us on our toes for sure:bruce3:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Test the coupon...it may still be useable.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it P01 "Im sure someone will be having a sale in the near future. Keep your eyes open you never know where Jacob will strike.

Update my weight is up another 1.5lbs:D God bless AP. So far I'm 3.5lbs above where I left off from my run.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Don't sweat it P01 "Im sure someone will be having a sale in the near future. Keep your eyes open you never know where Jacob will strike.

Update my weight is up another 1.5lbs:D God bless AP. So far I'm 3.5lbs above where I left off from my run.
That's sweet, still getting leaner?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
My weight with the help of AP is up 12lbs (1st thing in the morning weight) since 1st starting Yellow Gold (now using AP). That started 4 months ago. I did lose a lot around my waist back during the 1st two months but since then Ive put a lil under a inch back and staying steady at that. I find it worth it for the extra pounds I have been putting on.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Well if you gain 2lbs of muscle and 1lb fat your now leaner so in that regard yes.

Rivet it's well worth it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if you gain 2lbs of muscle and 1lb fat your now leaner so in that regard yes.

Rivet it's well worth it.
This ratio would equal 33% body fat. How would that make you leaner?

Adams

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This ratio would equal 33% body fat. How would that make you leaner?

Adams
Exactly, you just increased LBM by 66% and fat by only 33%. Your LBM to fat ratio has just improved making you leaner.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly, you just increased LBM by 66% and fat by only 33%. Your LBM to fat ratio has just improved making you leaner.
but say you gain 20 pounds of Muscle to 10 Pounds of fat... you are still 33%... so if you are below.. wouldnt it be raising his BF %?

Adams

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
but say you gain 20 pounds of Muscle to 10 Pounds of fat... you are still 33%... so if you are below.. wouldnt it be raising his BF %?

Adams
Raising BFM, not %. It's all relativity.

Rushi

Awards
you may want to go back and rethink this through

Rushi

Awards
say you are 200lbs at 10% bodyfat. this means you have 20 pounds of fat on you

say you gain 2 pounds of muscle and 1 pound of fat. you are now 203 pounds, 21 of which are fat

21/203 = 10.34%

DAdams is correct here

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

say you gain 2 pounds of muscle and 1 pound of fat. you are now 203 pounds, 21 of which are fat

21/203 = 10.34%

DAdams is correct here
THANK YOU... I thought I was going nutty for a second there.

Adams

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm referring too. I'm not talking %. I"m talking about the ratio of BFM to LBM. I'm glad everyone is reading this though:dance:

AP is great btw:D

Rushi

Awards
This is what I'm referring too. I'm not talking %. I"m talking about the ratio of BFM to LBM. I'm glad everyone is reading this though:dance:

AP is great btw:D
no offense but you are confused

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

21/203 = 10.34%

DAdams is correct here
You and D are right here, frankly I'm a little surprised but I didn't bother to do the math so I kind of asked to get it wrong.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
He's the supplement Santa Claus. I believe! I believe!

Seriously though Chaps the combination was great enjoy your post cycle therapy. The thing I hate most about PCT is you seem to deflate a little. Now your muscle can stay nice and full and you can avoid the PCT blues.
Well i don't intend on coming off for a while but i'm sure i will enjoy my pct :icon_lol:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
no offense but you are confused
I rode the short bus this week:frustrate. Forgive me I have been inhaling joint compound fumes all week from finishing my basement. Glad I could raise up some chatter though.

In the begining I meant to say remember if you gain 11lbs and only 1lb of fat you are actually leaner:D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rode the short bus this week:frustrate. Forgive me I have been inhaling joint compound fumes all week from finishing my basement. Glad I could raise up some chatter though.

In the begining I meant to say remember if you gain 11lbs and only 1lb of fat you are actually leaner:D
:drunk:

Its all good... I think if you look through my history more often than not.. I put my foot strait in my mouth with no hesitations!! :D

Adams

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I just tried 1 AP+2 Cialabol...150g Oats(110g CHO) isn't enough to quench my hunger. Thirsty as hell and almost sub-conciously reaching out and drinking more water than I typically would.

I can read the consequences of using this now...
"Oat supplies in Scotland depleted, USPLabs to blame"

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I just tried 1 AP+2 Cialabol...150g Oats(110g CHO) isn't enough to quench my hunger. Thirsty as hell and almost sub-conciously reaching out and drinking more water than I typically would.

I can read the consequences of using this now...
"Oat supplies in Scotland depleted, USPLabs to blame"
Dadams I hear ya.

Ziricote the hunger is crazy and I drink a ton more water. I also notice that I'm going to the bathroom a lot more. It seems every hour I have to hit the head.

The scotland thing was cracking me up I could just see it in the news now.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Last night I ended up eating (15 mins after my AP) about 3 cups of raw oats, 2 cups of berries and 2 tablepoons of natty PB mixed with vanilla whey. Ends up tasting like mushy pie. I was out of room in my stomach but still hungry :p

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Last night I ended up eating (15 mins after my AP) about 3 cups of raw oats, 2 cups of berries and 2 tablepoons of natty PB mixed with vanilla whey. Ends up tasting like mushy pie. I was out of room in my stomach but still hungry :p
Over the weekend I tore into a Brunch buffett like you've never seen. I was almost ashamed of myself.:D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Over the weekend I tore into a Brunch buffett like you've never seen. I was almost ashamed of myself.:D
I got a Chinese buffet thing coming up. I'm prepared to be VERY tired afterwards hehe. This is the same place i went to that I mention in my YG log. Last time I needed a nap after eating :p

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have seen my friends on AFC Championship weekend. A few of them had fear in their eyes as I destroyed a plate of nachos.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
You should have seen my friends on AFC Championship weekend. A few of them had fear in their eyes as I destroyed a plate of nachos.
LOL very nice.

I find that I eat a ton of food but never get that over stuffed feeling. I'll eat and eate and know I'm full to the brim but that signal isn't going to my brain so I'm tempted to continue to eat. Very interesting.

Rivet: Last time I hit a chinese buffett I got food poisoning, felt like I would of had to get better to die. Be careful those bastards saw me coming and took me out, but I got 6 plates in before they did so:D