New Anabolic Pump

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
There is a new Anabolic pump comming out, I have one already. There is now 750mg of the active ingredient, previously there was 500mg. There is also added "symmetry" and one other added goody. I cannot believe USP Labs improved on such a hardcore supplement. I figured I had to post this to let other people know, who love AP as much as I do. Added note: The pills also now appear to be red (I Havnt opened it yet because I still have one open)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in the other thread but hopefully a USPLabs rep will take notice to this one:

:jaw: Are you f***in serious? DAMMIT! :rant:

I bought two bottles as a birthday present for myself and I'm waiting to use them in a couple months. This sucks.

Any USPLabs reps willing to exchange my two waiting in store for the new versions? :box:

....not even half kidding.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or maybe a half price discount on the next order?

maxpower155

Awards
Sorry dudes, but I think thats seriously messed up

maxpower155

Awards
I just think its messed up that this product was so overhyped and they make such a big deal out of the release of the product. then a bunch of dudes go out and buy a whole bunch of the stuff only to find out that they didn't get the completed version of the product. just my opinion.

I just think its messed up that this product was so overhyped and they make such a big deal out of the release of the product. then a bunch of dudes go out and buy a whole bunch of the stuff only to find out that they didn't get the completed version of the product. just my opinion.
Have you used the supplement?

maxpower155

Awards
I'm using it now, I bought 3 bottles.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
I think this is kind of lame, too... I just got my bottle of AP yesterday and now I find out that an improved version is being sold? It would be understandable if the product had gone through an entire run and then had the formula updated, but to do so this early in the supp's lifetime makes me feel that someone dropped the ball somewhere, or that I'm getting ripped off. OTOH, I recognize that it is better for USP to make improvements sooner than later.

maxpower155

Awards
for real, it makes me not ever want to buy a USP product right when it comes out ever again for fear that they'll introduce the "new and improved" version the next day.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
I tottally understand your point, but surely its more of a case of wow, they took note of results, and improved it! and this soon! rather than no! everyone must have the inferior version.

early adoption means changes and less value. would you be suprised when the brand new viper you just brought got improved on the year later, and yourse went down in price?

but more to the point... we dont know the new price / no. of caps yet!

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I get it now. Yeah I agree. I thought it was kinda early to introduce a new and improved version already.

But maybe someone was just messing around with the formula and came up with this...basically "on accident". And it makes sense for them to release this new one...although, they probably should've gone the route that Apple takes with the iPod...wait until everyone has it, then release the newest version in line(even though this "newest" version might not be their most advanced one) in order to maximize profits.

Anyways, Babyblu I'm not looking to sell them...unless it involved me getting the newest version at no extra cost and no loss of time. Thanks for the offer tho...you know you can still pick it up online...

And I'm still pretty excited to try it out. I'm just a little bummed/disappointed.

for real, it makes me not ever want to buy a USP product right when it comes out ever again for fear that they'll introduce the "new and improved" version the next day.

I will increase the price on the new Anabolic Pump if guys feel unfair about buying an innovative supplement in the first place.

If you guys feel that way we will never improve on our formulas.

Do you understand you are complaining about a company improving on brilliant formula and if raising the price 5 dollars justies a new formula so be it.

Would you rather us release the new formula a year from now?

I'm speechless to be honest.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will increase the price on the new Anabolic Pump if guys feel unfair about buying an innovative supplement in the first place.

Do you understand you are complaining about a company improving on brilliant formula and if raising the price 5 dollars justies a new formula so be it.

just keep doing what you guys have been doing.....good supps and as long as you release them in time for me to buy another bottle instead of after i buy another bottle...i will be happy :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yea im with you USP.

Yea its so sh*tty they came out with a new and improved version. HELLO!!!!!!!! Take a look at the logs people have ran with the "old" AP. Yea they're kick a$$. To think they could improve on somthing so quick is amazing to think they have the people to make improvements on an amazing product.

Im stil sitting on 2 bottles of the old stuff and u better beleive that im gonna buy 2 more bottles of the new stuff. Its not like u have to cycle off it or use it for just bulking or just cutting. If you have the old stuff use it and be amazed then buy the new stuff and be even more amazed. I dont see what the problem is here.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the USP here. Pissing and moaning about how "overhyped" it was? Went out and bought a bunch? Why? Perceived scarcity?

C'mon guys, grow the phuck up. Do you b*tch when buying a computer only to find they increased the clock-speed a week later? I am in line to buy the new product. USP: Release date for the 750s? Sorry if it was covered already.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm always leary of guys that have like 20 posts and try to dog/strongly support anything."Don't make the AP better, Waa waaa.":(

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm always leary of guys that have like 20 posts and try to dog/strongly support anything."Don't make the AP better, Waa waaa.":( :D

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
So do we as consumers complain when a company bring out an improved blend? It's not exactly news either, the intended ingredients were announced quite a while ago as was the fact that it would initially be released without HYDROXL-4 which would be added when possible.

Yea im with you USP.

Yea its so sh*tty they came out with a new and improved version. HELLO!!!!!!!! Take a look at the logs people have ran with the "old" AP. Yea they're kick a$$. To think they could improve on somthing so quick is amazing to think they have the people to make improvements on an amazing product.

Im stil sitting on 2 bottles of the old stuff and u better beleive that im gonna buy 2 more bottles of the new stuff. Its not like u have to cycle off it or use it for just bulking or just cutting. If you have the old stuff use it and be amazed then buy the new stuff and be even more amazed. I dont see what the problem is here.
Its not a shocking improvement so may not even feel the difference but in our write up, you will see that AP performed in an enviroment that was HIGHLY catabolic and lipophilic(cells that crave fat). In that enviroment AP(the old ap if you want to call it) performed its magic.

Not to long ago, I began thinking HMMMMM symmetry is a more potent anti catabolic than deca or d-bol and blocks the cortisol receptor brilliantly....It would be nice to add it into AP. I consulted with my peers and we decided to add it in without rasing costs.

IF you really feel shammed, You can contact me direct at [email protected] and state your case. We can rationalize like adults.

take care

take care

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:
Its not a shocking improvement so may not even feel the difference but in our write up, you will see that AP performed in an enviroment that was HIGHLY catabolic and lipophilic(cells that crave fat). In that enviroment AP(the old ap if you want to call it) performed its magic.

Not to long ago, I began thinking HMMMMM symmetry is a more potent anti catabolic than deca or d-bol and blocks the cortisol receptor brilliantly....It would be nice to add it into AP. I consulted with my peers and we decided to add it in without rasing costs.

IF you really feel shammed, You can contact me direct at [email protected] and state your case. We can rationalize like adults.

take care

take care

so is this Improved formula out yet??? if not, when is its projected release. It sounds exciting.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Keep doing your thang:clap2: :cheers: !

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm still using the bulk YG stuff! I got to try the new Improved "brown capped" AP and and the difference is crazy. I feel like how I did when I 1st got to test YG about 4months ago. Going to get a few bottles of this when its out and cycle every other month with YG.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
o damn i just bought a bottle of AP! lol....well damn i'll give this bottle a whirl and if i love it (why wouldnt i with the results i hear) i'll deff. give the new version a try when it comes out?...maybe it is already out??

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
When will the new AP be available to the public? If you keep improving AP I might have to kick your ass:fool2: Seriously though, I'm pumped about the improvement:dance:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a bunch of whiny *****es in this thread. :lol:

I would say the point could be made that USPLabs should develop a strategery or something. I mean, there was PowerFull that was a test booster, then PowerFull without Miura Puama, then it boosts GH instead of test, kind of; then a blitz of Cialabol, yeah, woohoo it's so freaking awesome kick ass *crickets* what's Cialabol? Huh?; then DNA, uh, sorry, that's TNA to you, limited run bzztseethatit'shereit'sgone; then the AP write up which proudly proclaims ONLY ONE INGREDIENT!!!, we don't do kitchen sinks, but when I get it it has two ingredients, and before I've finished a half a bottle it's bzoostzored to thrizee ingredientsez.

Calm the **** down, guy. I know they got some good **** over there in Goa, but dayum, let us all catch up. :D

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
What a bunch of whiny *****es in this thread. :lol:

I would say the point could be made that USPLabs should develop a strategery or something. I mean, there was PowerFull that was a test booster, then PowerFull without Miura Puama, then it boosts GH instead of test, kind of; then a blitz of Cialabol, yeah, woohoo it's so freaking awesome kick ass *crickets* what's Cialabol? Huh?; then DNA, uh, sorry, that's TNA to you, limited run bzztseethatit'shereit'sgone; then the AP write up which proudly proclaims ONLY ONE INGREDIENT!!!, we don't do kitchen sinks, but when I get it it has two ingredients, and before I've finished a half a bottle it's bzoostzored to thrizee ingredientsez.

Calm the **** down, guy. I know they got some good **** over there in Goa, but dayum, let us all catch up. :D
maybe i can get a permanent I.V. line from USP labs directly and whenever a newer formula comes out i dont have to worry they will just put it in there for me lol

zebura

Awards
My bottle of ap came with 110 pills ,the bottle said 90+ was everyone else like that? Pretty cool for usp to do that. Maybe they are trying to get rid of old formula and we are benifited from it.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
My bottle of ap came with 110 pills ,the bottle said 90+ was everyone else like that? Pretty cool for usp to do that. Maybe they are trying to get rid of old formula and we are benifited from it.
Those are the yellow caps, correct? Just curious what made you decide to pour them out and count them?

zebura

Awards
Yes they are yellow. I saw onother post on a bb about someone counting his ap and finding more in the yellow and less in the new reds. Would have to find the exact post to qute exact.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks Zebura. Thanks USP, for the bonus 20 pills per bottle.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Very true. the point made about the computers constantly being upgraded" USPLabs is a highly reputable company with our goals in mind, I say let them keep improving on the balls of hardcore legal supplementation.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs has always done that. Fill the bottle up with caps instead of using cotton or plastic.

Chad07xle

Awards
I wish I did not tear my rotator cuff. I feel I am basically wasting the ap I am currently taking. I will fo sho try the new one when I can do anything with my arm again.

Chad

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried super cissus, or are you currently using it? As a pitcher, I <3 cissus! :)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
USPLabs has always done that. Fill the bottle up with caps instead of using cotton or plastic.
Did not know that. Is it always 110 or does it vary slightly?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established

take care

take care
I bought 10 bottles of the original formula for myself and my family. I have no regrets; it does what I want it to. My question is will you keep the original formula available? Some may not require the enhanced anabolic effects of the new formula. I am using your current version as part of my daily regimen.

Last edited:

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks USP for improving on an already great formula. AP is by far one of the best supplements I have used, and it is not even the latest version. I really don't see how AP can get any better but if it is, I am stoked to try it. until Ap I have never been able to lose bodyfat and gain muscle at the same time. The original AP is a great product and well worth the money, in my opinion.

USP keep doing what your doing, don't let a couple of upset people discourage you and your efforts, a lot of us appreciate it a great deal.

and thanks for providing one of the best product lines available from a supplement company.

maxpower155

Awards
I understand what everyone is saying and I agree that its a good thing to improve on products, I just think they shouldve waited to release the product when it was complete.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I understand what everyone is saying and I agree that its a good thing to improve on products, I just think they shouldve waited to release the product when it was complete.
The faster they put out great products, the better IMO.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Haha love it!!!!

With my former partner, he wanted to put in the cotton, but I always loved the marketing angle of fill THEMS Bitaches to the top!
Are you speaking of your consumers or your bottles being topped off? HAha

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Nobody forced you to buy either versions. Some individuals are making it seem we made you buy the first version, we didn't. It's an amazing product, use it. When you are finished your current bottle, guess what? You have a shiny new bottle waiting for you, just the same as you would have.

Excuse me if I fail to see the amazing travesty here.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
whats with yellow and red caps?...do u get both in a bottle are they different??...im confused lol but i do like how u get 90+

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody forced you to buy either versions. Some individuals are making it seem we made you buy the first version, we didn't. It's an amazing product, use it. When you are finished your current bottle, guess what? You have a shiny new bottle waiting for you, just the same as you would have.

Excuse me if I fail to see the amazing travesty here.
Yeah, pretty much. ^^