Anabolic Pump and Dietary Fat

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anybody elaborate on dosing AP while consuming substantial amounts of Dietary Fats, Natty PB, Fish/Flax Oil etc... Should i split it up?

Also, has anybody noticed any lightheadedness from AP??? Possibly minor hypoglycemic symptoms???

Thanks USP for a great product, i cannot wait to start seeing the results...

Can anybody elaborate on dosing AP while consuming substantial amounts of Dietary Fats, Natty PB, Fish/Flax Oil etc... Should i split it up?

Also, has anybody noticed any lightheadedness from AP??? Possibly minor hypoglycemic symptoms???

what is substantial?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry, 15gs from a serving of natty PB... 3gs of Flax...

4 plates of general tso's and white rice at the ocean buffet...:blink:

you know...

but honestly i throw a little PB in my oatmeal in the mornings, like i said above, usually around 15-17gs of fat...

thanks for the reply

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
General Tso's - :thumbsup:
hahah i just had my first cheat meal in 2 weeks, 8 of us went to the Ocean Buffet in town, right after them gym... it was out of control... they had to re-fill the white rice tub 3 times :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

No it should be fine as AP does not boost insulin levels so you don't have to worry about fat gains. And ya the lightheadedness is from not eating enough carbs.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had zero blood sugar issues from AP after three days on @ recommended doses. My fingers are sore as hell from all the pricking. think i'm moving to my forearm next :)

Muscle Mania

Awards
so it would be ok b/fast time to take ap 15mins b4 rolled oats with 80ml of coconut cream, yum!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
No it should be fine as AP does not boost insulin levels so you don't have to worry about fat gains. And ya the lightheadedness is from not eating enough carbs.
Are you supposed to eat more carbohydrates than normal when on AP? I read to take it 15 mins before a meal containing some carbohydrates, but should one pick up the carbs? Kinda new to this sort of product....

Thanks

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you supposed to eat more carbohydrates than normal when on AP? I read to take it 15 mins before a meal containing some carbohydrates, but should one pick up the carbs? Kinda new to this sort of product....

Thanks
We have found AP takes a bit of customization for one to find the best dosing schedule. Start out at your current level of Carbs, concurrent with the recommended dosage of AP, and begin from there. You may see muscle gain and fat loss right there, or you might have to conversely raise or lower each one as you see fit.