Anabolic Pump / Vanadium / Chromium

BDW

Awards
I currently take a Vanadium supplement and a Chromium supplement daily, as these compounds have a favorable effect on blood sugar levels for individuals with a family history of diabetes. No, I am not diabetic, but have been told by my doctor that these two supplements would be a good idea for me.

Been reading a lot about the Anabolic Pump product. Can't wait to use it - but should I discontinue the Vanadium and the Chromium before I begin using Anabolic Pump?

And why, or why not?

I would really appreciate some good feedback. Thanks everybody!

BDW

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I currently take a Vanadium supplement and a Chromium supplement daily, as these compounds have a favorable effect on blood sugar levels for individuals with a family history of diabetes. No, I am not diabetic, but have been told by my doctor that these two supplements would be a good idea for me.

Been reading a lot about the Anabolic Pump product. Can't wait to use it - but should I discontinue the Vanadium and the Chromium before I begin using Anabolic Pump?

And why, or why not?

I would really appreciate some good feedback. Thanks everybody!

BDW
If i remember correctly, I believe USPlabs stated that its not a good idea to stack AP with other supps that mess with your blood sugar. Might wanna ask this in the synergy Muscle forum.

BDW

Awards

And why, or why not?

I would REALLY appreciate some good feedback, as this is very important to me. Thanks everybody - I appreciate your assistance!

BDW

Awards
thanks very much, rugger48 - I'll be sure to do that.