PowerFULL Dosing Regimen!!!!

You must DOSE PowerFULL on a carbless stomach. New research just released from India has some significant HGH numbers and if you injest glucose. You lose the HGH benefits. The increase in Natural HGH with PowerFULL is similiar to Injecting 3iu's of HGH intermuscularly!!!!! Intermuscular HGH causes a faster spike in HGH.

SHould I mention the increase in testosterone, lactic acid buffering effects, lowering of prolactin, libido, mind muscle coordination, and the HORMONAL adatagen qualities (increase hormones in response to stress)!!!

Best time to dose is

Before early morning cardio
30 minutes pre workout
before bed

Who gets the temporary YAWNS and mild sleepiness after dosing but then full of Vigor.

O yea suckas, the New PowerFULL is PowerFULLFULLFULL but the label will read PowerFULL...got it! buy it now

www.usplabsdirect.com/PowerFULL/cataglog

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
NICE!!!!

This must also be why people have so much success taking it before bed. I took it on an empty stomach more often than not and really like powerFULL. Gonna go cap some left over bulk product. Whoot!

*edit*

zee link seems fubar'ed?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I may need to try this one, the last I didn't respond @ 10 caps a day.. :)

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Bump...

Anyone else interested at all? I just capped a few pills because I was too lazy to bust the cap-m-quik (plus I don't have much powder! eek!) but I'll be taking this at night till my supply's exhausted. At least I'll get wicked sleep :)

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
If that link would work I'd have bought 4 bottles already!

When you say a "carbless stomach", what exactly does that mean? How soon both before and after dosing can carbs be consumed?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well it makes sense that being carbless makes a gh releaser work better,also explains why when iw as on a keto diet back in august powerfull seemed to really work great.

link not working

i have 3 bottles left of the old powerfull..how many cans can i take to make it comparable to the ne so i can run through this supply and order the new stuff?

Last edited:
wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

When you say a "carbless stomach", what exactly does that mean? How soon both before and after dosing can carbs be consumed?
hey nice boxer..i have a 10 month old myself..sorry to go off topic but just noticed your avatar

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
hey nice boxer..i have a 10 month old myself..sorry to go off topic but just noticed your avatar
Thanks, mine's gonna be a year old next week. They are so much fun, aren't they?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
had them since i was a kid..this will be our 3.love them,very high maintenance(spoiled..lol) but very worth it:D

sdev

sdev

Awards

Bump on the above question.

In addition, If I am taking my AP 15 minutes before my complex carbs about 1 - 1.5 hours pre workout can i still take my powerFull 30 minutes pre workout??? Well the carbs have been cleared from the gut by then??

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Link to study from India?

Define carbless stomach more specifically.

Or is this whole thread a joke?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i had read a long time ago that for a gh releaser to work there ahs to be a absence of insulin as it blocks serotonin excretion..or competes with it

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ya, is the whole thread a joke or just the link? inquiring minds would like too know

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
i had read a long time ago that for a gh releaser to work there ahs to be a absence of insulin as it blocks serotonin excretion..or competes with it
Well..there isn't many times there is an absence of insulin during the day. If you eat...insulin is going to be released. If you eat a super low GI carb. Insulin will be in the blood for hours.

Well..there isn't many times there is an absence of insulin during the day. If you eat...insulin is going to be released. If you eat a super low GI carb. Insulin will be in the blood for hours.
Hmm carbs metabolize pretty fast, Insulin in the blood stream for a few hours is not great for health.

sdev

sdev

Awards
Hmm carbs metabolize pretty fast, Insulin in the blood stream for a few hours is not great for health.
So please answer the questions above with regards to timing of carbs before and after dosing PF and if you could use AP and PF together PreWorkout since one requires carbs and the other has to be taken in absence of carbs.

So please answer the questions above with regards to timing of carbs before and after dosing PF and if you could use AP and PF together PreWorkout since one requires carbs and the other has to be taken in absence of carbs.

Easy...

1:00 before eating...

best is first thing in the morning (especially before fasted cardio) or if you eat right out of bed, I would take 2 hours after that meal.

I would dose pre workout.

Before bed.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
how about dosing 2x a day instead of 3? would that help

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Fuel as glucose or fat is released into the blood stream around the clock to keep the body running. So insulin has to be in the blood stream around the clock to a certain degree to assist the movement of glucose into cells.

Right?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
insulin is released in response to carbs being broken down into the blood stream a 2-3 hour fast should clear your blood of insulin enough to take powerfull

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Easy...

1:00 before eating...

best is first thing in the morning (especially before fasted cardio) or if you eat right out of bed, I would take 2 hours after that meal.

I would dose pre workout.

Before bed.
:blink:

Wow. this debunks the old way. Just 20min before carbs as I recalled before, 3x a day.

Hell, I've been taking bulk PowerFuLL and Anabolic Pump 15-20 min before my meals together.

I guess I've been wasting the PowerFuLL according to your new dosing regimen?

Where did this 1 hour before eating thing come in? Shouldn't 20min. be ample time for absorption. Escpecially the bulk powder.

If this new scheme holds true...it does complicate dosing around meals..and ultimately it hurts my wallet if my ingestion of PowerFULL 20min. before my meals does nothing.

Most importantly I hope it doesn't inhibit Anabolic Pump when taken together, as I have started AP within the last few days.

-Grimface

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I personally try different times of administration, especially since i have a sensitive stomach. I have always thought to take pills(vitamins) with food for better absorption.

In the end, everyone of us will respond a little differently to the same supplement(to a degree). This is why i play around with administration times.

my 2 cents.

sdev

sdev

Awards
insulin is released in response to carbs being broken down into the blood stream a 2-3 hour fast should clear your blood of insulin enough to take powerfull
What this means to me is that PowerFull cannot be used preworkout by anyone that is taking in preworkout carbs (which I assume is just about everyone).
Even if you're taking your complex carbs 1.5 hours before your workout you will still have elevated levels of insulin so that taking PF 30 minutes pre workout is probably not going to be very effective.

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
What this means to me is that PowerFull cannot be used preworkout by anyone that is taking in preworkout carbs (which I assume is just about everyone).
Even if you're taking your complex carbs 1.5 hours before your workout you will still have elevated levels of insulin so that taking PF 30 minutes pre workout is probably not going to be very effective.

Exactly..This is why I don't think powerfuLL would make a good pre-workout formula. I don't know many people that will engage in a catabolic workout just so they can get their PowerFuLL in. A hard workout increase in GH anyways. I think there are better times during the day to take PowerfuLL to elicit the GH response anyways. Actually a heaping dose in the middle of the night might not be a bad idea. I think I'll stick to proper Pre-workout nutrition as opposed to getting my PowerFull fix on a completly empty 2 to 3 hour fast before working out and possibly having a shi**y workout and going catabolic.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Exactly..This is why I don't think powerfuLL would make a good pre-workout formula. I don't know many people that will engage in a catabolic workout just so they can get their PowerFuLL in. A hard workout increase in GH anyways. I think there are better times during the day to take PowerfuLL to elicit the GH response anyways. Actually a heaping dose in the middle of the night might not be a bad idea. I think I'll stick to proper Pre-workout nutrition as opposed to getting my PowerFull fix on a completly empty 2 to 3 hour fast before working out and possibly having a shi**y workout and going catabolic.
Except for the good qualities that it will give you pre workout. Ie: the lactic acid buffering, mind muscle coordination etc. I don't think those effects will be wiped out if carbs are in the mix. First thing in the AM and before bed you get the HGH benefits and preworkout you get the other benefits.

Let's not forget that this is new news. It's not like PF was useless before we knew about this. I was taking it 20 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes after a carb meal pre workout and I still noticed some great effects from it. Hopefully this new information will just make it that much better when I am able to time my dosing more effectively.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea you guys are acting like powerfull is worhtless..it has worked great b4 we even knew this.relax

sdev

sdev

Awards
yea you guys are acting like powerfull is worhtless..it has worked great b4 we even knew this.relax
No one has even come close to suggesting that its worthless....its a great supp. Its just that with this new info has everyone re-thinking its use as a pre-workout supp. That is where the questions come up.

I think just before bed and first thing in the mornings would be the best times.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
No one has even come close to suggesting that its worthless....its a great supp. Its just that with this new info has everyone re-thinking its use as a pre-workout supp. That is where the questions come up.

I think just before bed and first thing in the mornings would be the best times.

i agree,thats why i asked about dosing it 2x a day.im running havoc right now but when i get done im going to try mega dosing pf 6 caps 2x a day.that will prob be march tho but i got 3 bottles left so why not use them

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
You must DOSE PowerFULL on a carbless stomach. New research just released from India has some significant HGH numbers and if you injest glucose. You lose the HGH benefits. The increase in Natural HGH with PowerFULL is similiar to Injecting 3iu's of HGH intermuscularly!!!!! Intermuscular HGH causes a faster spike in HGH.

SHould I mention the increase in testosterone, lactic acid buffering effects, lowering of prolactin, libido, mind muscle coordination, and the HORMONAL adatagen qualities (increase hormones in response to stress)!!!

[/url]
At What dosage would powerfull be similar?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump! I don't have the new stuff yet. How many caps roughly of the old product. Let us know so we can get to the new product already. No desert till you finish your dinner.

You need to understand the hormonal system. An increase in HGH will blunt insulin response...

Do you have a figure of elevated insulin levels 1.5 hours after eating? What are you basing that figure on?

PowerFULL works beyond an HGH effect it also increase Testosterone amongst other things so HGH is just a small piece of the puzzle.

How long has it been on the market with GREAT reviews???

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, like Jacob stated this response affected only PowerFULL's HGH output. This does not have an effect on the steroidal saponins in PFull which work much like an IM shot of exogenous hormones (in response time and manner, not effectiveness) with a quick spike and a downard progression towards stable blood levels.

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established

www.usplabsdirect.com/PowerFULL/cataglog

INTERmuscular? How are we to pin it BETWEEN the muscles? :icon_lol:

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
USP, this is very interesting news!

HGH normally gets effective after 6months - 1 year of use. Now, powerfull is obviously effective within 7-10 days. My question is this: Can powerfull be taken for months without losing efficacy?

Perhaps some users have tried powerfull for prolonged amounts of time and can chime in. If it really is just like injecting 3ius/HGH then perhaps we can use powerfull as a year-round supp.

sdev

sdev

Awards
You need to understand the hormonal system. An increase in HGH will blunt insulin response...

Do you have a figure of elevated insulin levels 1.5 hours after eating? What are you basing that figure on?

PowerFULL works beyond an HGH effect it also increase Testosterone amongst other things so HGH is just a small piece of the puzzle.

How long has it been on the market with GREAT reviews???
Well I dont really know what the insulin levels are at 1.5 hours (actually it would be 1 hour since we take PF 30 minutes pre) after eating complex carb. Thats why I specifically asked that question waaay earlier in the thread but no one answered it.

Sooo....how long does it take for insulin levels to go down after taking in complex carbs (say 45g)??

And since we're talking blood levels, upon what are you basing your figure thats its equivalent to 3IU's of HGH injected IM??

No one on here has ever said it wasnt a great product btw.

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
Yeah, like Jacob stated this response affected only PowerFULL's HGH output. This does not have an effect on the steroidal saponins in PFull which work much like an IM shot of exogenous hormones (in response time and manner, not effectiveness) with a quick spike and a downard progression towards stable blood levels.
Define quick spike before the sad regression of the surged Testosterone levels?

msenny

Awards
i also take powerfull.. but i eat before i go to bed to make sure i have enough protein in my body all night.. should i take it 30 minutes b4 i eat... or wait 30 minutes after i eat then take powerfull 2 seconds b4 i go to bed..

i also take powerfull.. but i eat before i go to bed to make sure i have enough protein in my body all night.. should i take it 30 minutes b4 i eat... or wait 30 minutes after i eat then take powerfull 2 seconds b4 i go to bed..

2 seconds before bed

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Define quick spike before the sad regression of the surged Testosterone levels?
As in a IM shot of Test Prop. Once again, not in efficacy or hormone levels but in the manner it dissipates.