AP with clen?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys AP would stack with clen? Any reason the two shouldn't be taken together? I'm thinking it would be a nice fat-burning stack and I can't come up with any reason why they couldn't be taken together.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I believe CHAPS and Mullet have both said the two would lead to serious fat-loss.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I believe CHAPS and Mullet have both said the two would lead to serious fat-loss.
Did they post info on AM? I did a search but there's basically nothing on clen in the Synergy section. Is it in another section?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
It was said in reply to CHAPS before he became a rep I believe, I can't remember the thread name or location though.

I rather use EC stack with a forskolin base instead of clen.

Do a search for the fat cascade stack.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I rather use EC stack with a forskolin base instead of clen.

Do a search for the fat cascade stack.
Is that just a personal preference or is there something about the EC stack that goes better with AP?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Is that just a personal preference or is there something about the EC stack that goes better with AP?
Safer, less sides and does not downgrade receptors like Clen.
Personally, I see no reason to ever use Clen. Nasty stuff IMO.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I've actually used both clen and ECA extensively. I know to cycle clen and I have it on hand. I'm going on a trip in less than 3 weeks and I wanted to do a quick 2-week cut before I leave. I don't think I'd be able to get my ephedrine quick enough to get a full 2 weeks in before I leave. I seem to tolerate both clen and ephedrine very well, so I'm not so worried about sides either. I was just kind of curious if there was any science that supported using one over the other with AP.

Also, I can't seem to find anything on that fat cascade stack. Is there something more specific I should be searching for?

There is some concern that clen may weaken the heart. Pharmacueticals are not always better than herbals even though the media tries to convey that message.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Man, I totally jinxed myself. I started my clen cycle 3 days ago and I've been feeling like absolute dogsh** ever since. I've never had this problem before. I'm going to sh*tcan it and get some camp instead. I was thinking about DCP too but I'm not sure I like the idea of sweating all the time.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yup i used AP+Clenbuterol for 4 weeks and saw some drastic change in body composition. I also noticed that i didn't seem to get those nasty cramps from the Clen when using it with AP which was nice. I do agree about Clen and the heart though i think i'll be steering clear of it from now on, T3 is my new favourite fatburner :). Oh and T3+AP is VERY nice :), big increase in appetite so your eating alot more BUT your still dropping bodyfat and gaining muscle, it's awesome.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
DCP doesn't make you sweat all of the time, but it does increase the intensity of sweating during workouts because of the slight increase of body temp. But that is just my experience :)

HL
Is that right? I was under the impression that people were sweating pretty badly after eating. When you eat 5 or 6 times a day, that could become a problem. If it just causes an increase in sweating during workouts I could deal with it since I'm already sweating - sweating while I'm sitting at my desk at work is not really a pleasant thought. I guess the only real way to know for sure is to try it out since everyone reacts differently. I'll probably wait until after I get back from vacation though since people seem to be a holding a bit of water with DCP and I really don't need to be looking bloated while I'm away.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
What's this smell I'm hearing about when people are taking DCP?

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
You've got me? I haven't a clue. I went to the bar the other night and it didn't stop any of the girls from talking with me ;)
That's good to know:cool:. I can't seem to find it now, but I recall someone here mentioning that his girlfriend couldn't stand the smell while he was taking DCP. I interpreted it to mean that the body gives off a distinct odor when you're taking it but maybe it was just specific to that one person. I'm picturing myself taking DCP and sweating profusely while giving off a horrific odor - talk about getting no play.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah... that's not good. Do you think that may have been in reference to adding raspberry ketones (the thermo part of DCP) to Lipoderm-RK vs. Lipoderm+ Cap HP? If so, lipoderm-RK is thought to be the safe (less smelly) alternative.

I recall in that discussion someone noted how using Cap HP + lipoderm = no play (the burn rubs off during sex and the smell comes out). They guys girlfriend freaked out because she felt the burn very badly (first time always sucks :) )

That is the only place I recall this discussion. It's in the Avant forum somewhere. But then again, you could be talking about something completely different. :icon_lol:

HL
I finally found that post that I was talking about. This was posted by TheMyth at the following link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/56425-1st-damage-control.html?highlight=smell

Yesterday (Day 2)- Took my first 3 pills upon waking up and waited 30 minutes to eat. Nothing special during those 30 minutes, however, about 30 minutes after eating I began to sweat profusly again. I had 2 pancakes with butter and syrup, egg omlette, and a scoop of protein. The next 3 pills were at night and again, I ate a ton! Had 5 slices of pepperoni pizza and a glass of milk. 30 minutes later, I was drenched in sweat again and had to change my shirt. My girlfriend says that she wakes up in the middle of the night and has to sleep on the couch because my bed is soaking wet and she does not like it, nor the smell.

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards
To oP..Clen decreases insulin sensitivity.

Not a good choice for use w/ AP

(((A^T^R)))

(((A^T^R)))

Banned
Awards

Umm...Ephedrine does downgrade receptors.

I figured you would know that

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoa. That sucks. Haha, I haven't had that problem and I'm doing 3x3. I have a formal dress code at work and the most I notice is slight persperation, but only when I really start running around my clinic.

Again, Supps affect people in different ways. I don't think this is generally the case for most DCP users.

HL

same here....doing 3x3 and i have a general warm feeling but nothing drastic...except...i need air circulation or im sweating like a pig.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
To oP..Clen decreases insulin sensitivity.

Not a good choice for use w/ AP
Thanks for the info. I stopped taking the clen as of today (took my last dose yesterday morning). I was only on it for a few days and I was feeling like absolute crap - it's amazing how much better I feel already now that I've stopped taking it. This was really a total surprise to me since I've tolerated it very well in the past. I'm wondering if maybe the fact that I'm taking AP had anything to do with why I had such a hard time with clen this time around. Anyway, I'll be starting cAMP tomorrow or Thursday (thinking about adding some caffeine too) and I may try some DCP down the road.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
bpmarytr i have bn's ec and it has 125mg of eph and 100mg of caff per serv. what do u rec. along with camp for a daily dosage.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
bpmarytr i have bn's ec and it has 125mg of eph and 100mg of caff per serv. what do u rec. along with camp for a daily dosage.
I hope you mean 25mg ephedrine. Standard dosing protocol for EC stack is 25mg ephedrine HCL with 200mg caffeine up to 3x ed.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I hope you mean 25mg ephedrine. Standard dosing protocol for EC stack is 25mg ephedrine HCL with 200mg caffeine up to 3x ed.
I believe it's actually 125mg of Sida Cordifolia which is standardized for 8% ephedra, so it's actually equivalent to 10mg of ephedrine. Personally I would rather get real ephedrine rather than taking the herbal version but I can certainly understand why some people take the opposite approach.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11